Christopher Allen: No more vlawgs, Steven took the dawlgs, their house is for sale, what will Pristopher unveil? Pt. 18

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I’m confused. Unless the rest of the house is absolutely amazing, this is not what I was expecting at all.

2.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It was going to be hard to have a kitchen as nice as the old one, but boy, this is dismal. The tiny fireplace with no hearth and an Ikea shelf mantle is depressing, and the narrow windows on that wall are not helping (shiplap, just no). Unless the bedrooms are something special, this is a real step down.

3.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Marriage is over, but still wearing my eternity band because - TIFFANY!!

Status
    I was gonna point out those skinny little windows too.
    Nothing worse in a $$$ house than tiny little windows.

There are lots of homes getting built around us - and they are putting in teeny little windows in all of them and it looks so, so cheap.

4.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ZizizouzouTWO! @ 4/18/2024, 08:51 AM) 
    All this good fortune coming Prissy’s way is God speaking to him. :rolleyes: Screw the rest of you famine and poverty ridden plebs. God has forgotten about you because he was busy making Prissy’s dreams come true. Wait your turn when/if you will be as worthy as Prissy but until then, God is busy showering blessing to his favourite child. :10:

He is so sodding obnoxious!

Yes, this was when I started thinking religion wasn't for me--if God was picking favorites and leaving others behind, I didn't want to be a part of that team. I don't know how you can be an empathetic human and think that is okay.

5.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 18/4/2024, 18:33) 
    The NY kitchen was beautiful & custom, this looks like a cheap flip or new build, and it's 1/3 the size

AM

The light fixtures look like the cover of a grill😳

6.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    IMG_0312
    He's staying in bed today, apparently he was up all night listening to a new TS album and he needs to catch up on sleep. Must be nice to have nothing to do. Oh well, off to work I go! :10:

7.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Ok, there's just no way that is Dilworth. If it is, it's way on the outskirts. It looks to be in one of those transitional neighborhoods where developers have bought up some of the older houses, knocked them down and rebuilt. But you can see across the street there are still smaller, older homes. I can't tell what is going on with the building next door.

I bet it is a brand new house but it's certainly not a luxury build. Curious what they paid for it. Looks like vinyl downstairs and hardwod on the other floors. The vinyl looks nicer to me. His NY house was obviously a lot nicer, I'm guessing the equivalent house here is out of their price range.

8.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I just watched the house tour and it is just sad watching him try to spin this as what he wants. This house is so clearly a huge downgrade from the old house. He describes a tiny closet with cheap wire shelves as "amazing" and "beautiful" and you can tell he can barely choke out the words. The house is cheap looking, boring, and lacks any personality at all. Even for an empty house it is bland and boring.

9.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BeanBunny @ 19/4/2024, 13:38) 
    I just watched the house tour and it is just sad watching him try to spin this as what he wants. This house is so clearly a huge downgrade from the old house. He describes a tiny closet with cheap wire shelves as "amazing" and "beautiful" and you can tell he can barely choke out the words. The house is cheap looking, boring, and lacks any personality at all. Even for an empty house it is bland and boring.

I just watched the tour. Booooooring and I agree with your comments BeanBunny. Describing a linen closet as amazing was a streeeetch! Geez why does everything have to be grey! I hope he doesn’t do the moody urbane bronze in this place - which I used before Prissy did years ago on a fireplace and a built in in the living room to change them from builder white- BUT this house needs something - some color. I’d feel like I was in the hospital or prison with all this grey. Don’t mean to upset any bakers here who may love it just saying for me it’s a No. Now let’s see how he does furniture placement. Thinking he is going to have to be careful it’s gonna look cramped. As one of you said, it’s a smaller footprint than he is used to. Let the shopping and the linking begin!

10.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I am just wondering how he will manage without his soaking tub? It's one of his favorite IG posts. Prissy bending over himself in describing what are just ordinary fixtures of any home and trying to make them sound so wonderful and unique is painful. He called a standard shower niche, a cache. He was real careful not to show what I am guessing is a small janky yard, based on the privacy fence 8 feet from the side of the house. 😂

11.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Yes his awe and bragging about the fans. Dude those are your basic LED fans. They come with a remote, it's not at all fancy. There are so many of them because it's hot as hell in the summer so get ready for that.

12.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So the kitchen pendant lights are what sold the house for him?
    I guess he also doesn’t realize that every ceiling fan comes with a remote.
    Why does he think gray is warm beige?
    This house is basic builder grade to appeal to the masses.
    I’m not impressed.
    Laughing at his over the top description of the basic coat closet.

13.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    How is he going to " stay in bed all day", in a Taylor Swift induced coma, on a stupid air mattress on a sunny dining room floor ?

Carry on, Prissy.

14.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "Staying in bed all day" on a blow-up mattress is not luxurious lol

15.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Maybe he should spend this downtime waiting for the movers by lining his fabulous drawers with felt for his Le Cruiset.
    He could actually listen to TS and get some tasks done all at the same time! Someone should suggest that to him.
    The 3 stories are going to be a pain in the butt. Such a disjointed house.

1473 replies since 12/2/2024, 16:53   124382 views