Christopher Allen: No more vlawgs, Steven took the dawlgs, their house is for sale, what will Pristopher unveil? Pt. 18

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Their old house was gorgeous, especially the kitchen.

The new house is 100% giving Jen Ross' moldy flip house. Everything is flimsy, grey, and empty. He even wants to get swivel chairs to shove in front of the fireplace. :lol:

2.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    FTLOG! Please let the pantry operate as a normal pantry!

3.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    He’s likely exhausted from prancing around the new digs all night; Dance Monkey, Dance. That’s him alright.

I mentioned earlier that we will never see any outside shots of this property unless in dawlg closeups or photos of his new book purchases out on the deck (complete with filled wine glasses). As we know he’s an expert at containing those tight shots to repackage himself and his surroundings into frame for his fantasy existence.

4.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Has he given any indication about whether his super exciting business meeting relates to education or his wanna-be influencer status?

5.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Not yet - no one cares…

6.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Wait a minute, did I dream him saying that the downstairs was where his parents would have their own living space? Did I miss that on the house tour? That garage looks like it’s for 1 1/2 cars, not two cars lol

7.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Agree! They will barely have space to open the car doors when both are parked. I’m already feeling claustrophobia with that downstairs / stairwell layout. You know he will 1 billion per cent fill a storage unit as there is NO WAY ‘all the Christopher things’ are going to fit in what little storage space he now has. Ain’t.going.to.happen. He’s probably already rented a unit… I lost count of the number of times ‘beautiful’ was used. WHO purchases a property based on kitchen light fixtures???🙅‍♀️😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

8.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SkeletonOnThePeleton @ 19/4/2024, 16:46) 
    Wait a minute, did I dream him saying that the downstairs was where his parents would have their own living space? Did I miss that on the house tour? That garage looks like it’s for 1 1/2 cars, not two cars lol

I think he originally talked about his parents moving into the downstairs, but then last time he mentioned his parents buying their own house in Charlotte, not far from his new house.

9.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I laughed at the garage situation too, looked a little tight for Steven's car and for him to be able to get in and out of it comfortably. So they are going to share the downstairs office space with the Peloton equipment? I guess opposites really do attract, because Prissy and Steven couldn't be more different. I loved all the brand name dropping he was doing any chance he got. He can't just say cookware, it has to be my Le Creuset.

10.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    That was depressing. Basic build at best and a major step down.

Why is he calling a narrow closet in the living room big? The cheap blinds, the yellow toned floors, small windows, the odd built in bookcase in the living room. A kitchen with a microwave above the range means it is small. I don't get what he sees?

And entering the house in what feels like a basement. That is the first thing guests see. Plus that will wear on him having to lug all his shopping and groceries up the stairs.

I'd want to run back to NY.

11.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Emotional Support Spork @ 19/4/2024, 17:03) 
    I laughed at the garage situation too, looked a little tight for Steven's car and for him to be able to get in and out of it comfortably. So they are going to share the downstairs office space with the Peloton equipment? I guess opposites really do attract, because Prissy and Steven couldn't be more different. I loved all the brand name dropping he was doing any chance he got. He can't just say cookware, it has to be my Le Creuset.

Yes! But in Christopher hick speak, it’s LA Creuset!

Go take some French lessons in your down time Priss!

12.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    So did anyone see the one closet downstairs with the W/D hookups? He said it could be used for a W/D but they won't... there was wire shelving in front of the hookups... they must have had that installed because what builder would do that? So confused.

The kitchen is apartment sized. Not exactly an entertainment style kitchen. I will say I like the island drawers. My house is 20 years old and has a large island but the drawers are standard size and it's so disappointing lol.

13.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 4/19/2024, 11:37 AM) 
    So did anyone see the one closet downstairs with the W/D hookups? He said it could be used for a W/D but they won't... there was wire shelving in front of the hookups... they must have had that installed because what builder would do that? So confused.

The kitchen is apartment sized. Not exactly an entertainment style kitchen. I will say I like the island drawers. My house is 20 years old and has a large island but the drawers are standard size and it's so disappointing lol.

That was the only upgrade - all the drawers in the island instead of some cupboards. I liked that too! Apartment sized is the perfect description of the kitchen.

14.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Nice to have a new house but this is not a great pick. I think they were under the gun to buy with Steven’s job change and they had a budget ceiling. This 3 level deal would be a negative for most people and it has much more of an in-town city row house feel. There is not much light in certain rooms, limited closet/storage (he’s already spilling over into the other bedroom closets), and some obvious builder grade finishes. Their location must have been dictated by Steven’s new job so that limited Christopher’s fantasy mansion dreams. Instead, he got special CUSTOM wire hangers in his closets…..

15.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Hereditary Bunions @ 19/4/2024, 17:15) 

And entering the house in what feels like a basement. That is the first thing guests see. Plus that will wear on him having to lug all his shopping and groceries up the stairs.

He showed the view from the front door at the beginning of the video. A few short steps up to the main floor, and stairs down to the basement/ garage level.
    What guest will see entering the front door
    Screenshot_20240419-104527_YouTube

1463 replies since 12/2/2024, 16:53   122974 views