Christopher Allen: No more vlawgs, Steven took the dawlgs, their house is for sale, what will Pristopher unveil? Pt. 18

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    His spirit and passion sure isn’t education so I think it’s safe to say he’s looking elsewhere.

I’m loving the house comments here today! I’m also getting ‘flip’ vibe. Would a new build come with blinds and appliances? He’s going to hate that side by side compared to his old fridge. He’s also going to hate being so close to his neighbours.

I wouldn’t blink twice if this was a friend’s house but the way Christopher has talked up the place being ‘so good’ and ‘a blessing’ it’s pretty anticlimactic.

2.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Emotional Support Spork @ 19/4/2024, 21:29) 
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11351201/...1192b9010f9.jpg)

I simply cannot with all his blathering about feeling seen,valued and worthy. Can't wait for him to spill the beans on what opportunity has fallen in his lap.

Good gawd, no one loves priss as much as he loves himself. I’m beginning to wonder about Steven. How does he put up with this utter nonsense?

3.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    He’s gone all day at work, so that helps. And takes vacations alone. I Don’t blame him.

4.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I would immediately go back to work too if I meant I can escape the chaotic mania that is Crissy. I'm sure it's also why he takes walks alone and lots of naps. Trying to watch the empty tour video is mentally exhausting so I imagine spending the entire day around him would do me in.

5.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Fan remotes velcro'd to the wall is not luxe--mine have a dimmer switch on the wall to control the speed and lighting.
    I hate the dull grey countertops and Agreeable Grey paint so much. Those are majorly out of style. There's definitely no "in-law" suite with using the basement for the Peloton and an office.
    I like the deep drawers in the kitchen and that the wooden vent covers are flush with the flooring. The wood floors are pretty much the only thing I like design-wise.

6.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Trixie27 @ 19/4/2024, 23:11) 
    His spirit and passion sure isn’t education so I think it’s safe to say he’s looking elsewhere.

I’m loving the house comments here today! I’m also getting ‘flip’ vibe. Would a new build come with blinds and appliances? He’s going to hate that side by side compared to his old fridge. He’s also going to hate being so close to his neighbours.

I wouldn’t blink twice if this was a friend’s house but the way Christopher has talked up the place being ‘so good’ and ‘a blessing’ it’s pretty anticlimactic.

Someone asked about being close to neighbors, and he said they like it. But how long have they actually been living in the house to know that ?? And in fall/winter when the trees lose all their leaves, those neighbors are going to seem even closer out their balcony and bedroom windows.

20240419_191724

And I agree that it was the way he talked up how great and perfect the house is that doesn't match what he showed in the house tour. A lot of things he was saying seemed like he was trying to convince himself about how fabulous and special it is. A refrigerator with an ice dispenser!! Remote controls for the fans in every room!! A powder room for guests!! A smaller induction stove!!

7.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    He’s trying to reassure himself that it’s special enough for him. It’s all about appearances with Prissy.

8.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Let’s not forget the professional grade broom holder, what a flex :hearty-laugh:

9.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    :bright-idea-smiley-emoticon: oh right!!

10.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Trixie27 @ 20/4/2024, 03:45) 
    Let’s not forget the professional grade broom holder, what a flex :hearty-laugh:

That totally cracked me up! We have one of those too that the guy who built our house put in our pantry. I didn’t realize there were different levels of broom hooks, lol.

11.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 4/19/2024, 10:57 PM) 
    I’m behind. Did he really post 18 vlogs for “Movemas” but not film the actual move?!

that would be 1000% correct!!!

12.     +8   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    One thing we can be sure of, no massive mantel Christmas decor. He'll have to take that overkill to the stairs and deck railings.

I thought he was being frivolous with his "estate" sale, getting rid of stuff for the sake of buying all new, but no, this was a big downsizing, there's no room for all the furniture they had. They are down one bedroom, a dining room, an entry hall, a dedicated laundry room, and also they've lost privacy. It must have been really bad in NY for them to go from a gem of a family home to a generic condo-like feel. It's plenty big for two people, but lots of inconvenience with the stairs which are uncarpeted and not ideal for humans or dogs. And the floors are pretty to look at, and he can put his cleaning robots in action, but big dogs will scratch the heck out of them (ask me how I know).

13.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Is he trying to convince people that Steven sits down with him and listens to every song on a TAYLOR SWIFT album and they converse about each one?! Dear Lord, the delulu is strong with this one.
    If that’s true, Steven is a bigger enabler than I thought.

14.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    He's a huge fan of Taylor Swift and Kelly Clarkson, possibly the two most basic, generic musical artists around today. Why he thinks this is so cool that he needs to create his entire persona around it is beyond me. He has the musical taste of a 13 year old girl.

That's right, I said what I said. 😎

15.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SpinachSquareBackups @ 20/4/2024, 20:06) 
    Is he trying to convince people that Steven sits down with him and listens to every song on a TAYLOR SWIFT album and they converse about each one?! Dear Lord, the delulu is strong with this one.
    If that’s true, Steven is a bigger enabler than I thought.

I was confused about who he was having this TSwift convo with. He started with "although we talk often..." which would be weird to say if it was Steven who you'd think he talks with daily, not just "often". Is he "downloading all our thoughts" with himself in his journal? Just such a weird and vague post, hiding who he has this "favorite tradition" with after new album releases.

1473 replies since 12/2/2024, 16:53   124542 views