Christopher Allen: No more vlawgs, Steven took the dawlgs, their house is for sale, what will Pristopher unveil? Pt. 18

« Older   Newer »

1.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I hope Steven is investing the money they made from their NY house wisely and in a way that Prissy can’t access it, while they are renting. Prissy will piss it all away otherwise.

He is stupid to try and hide the fact that they are renting, as if that’s something to be ashamed about. Renting for a bit when you move to a new area, or one you haven’t lived in a while and has changed a lot, as is the case for them, is a good financial decision, IMO. Buying immediately in a new place could be a costly mistake if you don’t end up liking the area of if you rushed to buy a house and it’s not really what you wanted.

He is all about showing off and presenting an idea of himself that he thinks is impressive. The only people he impresses are fellow braggarts or shopaholics.

2.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Thank you for sending the listing!! For anyone curious, it was listed for $4,900 a month.

So the area he's in is just on the outskirts of Southend which is a trendy area of shops, restaurants, bars, etc. outside of the city center. He's too old for Southend, generally speaking. It definitely is still transitional in that area. Could be a shooting in one direction, can go to Lululemon in the other direction.

3.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I would love to see the listing my sister lives down there and I wanna see where it is to her

4.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    If you DM me the address I will go by there tonight. I tried to Google image search and cannot find it for the life of me.

5.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Now that I’ve seen the listing pictures, I know why he didn’t share the washer and dryer closet. Definitely not high end enough for Christopher to brag about.

6.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    If it’s a duplex than I think I found it. Using the method above searching the google imagine from the walk he took. Then using that street name and searching rental and the price of the rent.

7.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Jeayzuz- enough with this already. Get a real job.
    Attached Image
    IMG_1475

8.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    He has a gas station less than a block from his house. It is on south Blvd, which is really busy. The noise has to be crazy.

9.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    He is such a fake, materialistic jerk.
    And a million dollars for a townhouse?!?!! Lord hammercy.

10.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Trixie27 @ 23/4/2024, 13:56) 
    Nice work! Can someone DM me the address? I hope he’s not lying about the large yard for the dogs, the glimpses out the windows in his empty house tour look like the neighbours are really close.

I guess he never explicitly said they bought a house but he’s definitely implied it.

No, yard is not big, which is probably the reason why he hasn't shown it. And, yes, houses are really close.

11.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I would love to see the listing. That is a ridiculous price for rent. For that much, it better have a maid, butler, and chef.

12.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Tuckit @ 23/4/2024, 16:22) 
    He has a gas station less than a block from his house. It is on south Blvd, which is really busy. The noise has to be crazy.

Also a pawn shop and a strip mall. Not sure how current these Google map photos are, though. Area could have changed, since it's still showing the tiny cottage where the $1.5m new build is from his walk with Mabel.

13.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    :XD:

Dream on, fool….

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Is that a church next door with no parking lot? What happens when there’s services, weddings, funerals, etc? I wonder if his driveway will get blocked with people parking on the street?

15.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Every click on street view shows a different neighbourhood, there's a ton of new construction happening

1442 replies since 12/2/2024, 16:53   121538 views