Christopher Allen: No more vlawgs, Steven took the dawlgs, their house is for sale, what will Pristopher unveil? Pt. 18

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Does anyone else find it odd how quickly Steven got into a work routine after moving? When I moved out of state I gave myself a week to get settled and then went back to work. It just seems really off to me, and he’s been MIA since the last video where Priss asked him how he was feeling and he said “depressed and stressed” and the ride there was apparently a nightmare for him…I’m genuinely concerned about Stevens wellbeing.

2.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Let it sink in... this gay guy went to the military, went to Law school, became a lawyer in the government and he is stressed and depressed by THIS.

3.     +17   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Steven had a pretty beautiful life in NY. He seemed to love his nature walks and he might be resentful that he had to move because his spouse got fired.

4.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Their home(s) always look like a Joanna Gaines @Target end cap display. This is NOT what an actual designer would create. I guess mediocrity goes to mediocrity….

5.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    He is fluffyyyyy for sure

PM

6.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (realityplease! @ 24/4/2024, 20:50) 
    Does anyone else find it odd how quickly Steven got into a work routine after moving? When I moved out of state I gave myself a week to get settled and then went back to work. It just seems really off to me, and he’s been MIA since the last video where Priss asked him how he was feeling and he said “depressed and stressed” and the ride there was apparently a nightmare for him…I’m genuinely concerned about Stevens wellbeing.

Probably couldn’t wait to get the hell out of that house.

7.     +11   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status

I have watched this “man” for quite some time. Mostly because I am a little intrigued by their relationship. I really like Steven. I think he’s genuine and a hard worker. I’m not sure I believe much that comes out of Christopher’s mouth. I think he’s arrogant, self centered and lazy. The flashiness of his bags, clothing (even if hideous,) and his dumb as crap purchases just makes me kind of want to puke. Not to mention the way he treats Bubba like he is just not good enough now that he’s old. It ruffles my feathers!!!!
    He lacks all depth and wisdom that a grown man should have. Oh, no! He’s like a teenager with his obsession with Taylor Swift and stickers on his planners.

I’m baffled how and why Steven puts up with him!
    Also, if you have the money to spend on dumb and pointless crap… here is an idea…
    Get your teeth fixed!!!!!!!!

8.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Cokeclassic

You have a point… :20130930101758-5e972761:

9.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I mean, he obviously applied for these jobs. These people in a different state would have no idea who he is or what he's looking for.

10.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (InstaGeri @ 23/4/2024, 17:36) 
    I joined because he is such a poser
    He showed that fancy house yesterday so all would think his house was that nice

But renting?
    In a inststory he said" it's nicer than we imagined "
    Makes sense- he rented without actually touring the place

This is in the rental description:
    The unit is currently occupied and available in April - do not disturb tenants.
    So it's likely they didn't actually see the place other than photos before getting the keys, which would explain Prissy trying to make all the mundane things seem special, but really being disappointed.

11.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Also, we moved from one state to three states away for my husband’s job.
    After we sold our home we moved into a condo for four months while we looked for a home. I’m not sure why he has to hide the fact that they are renting.
    Always secretive.
    Twisting the truth.

12.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't get all the drama with the move. I have moved to a different country and different states multiple times, and it's over in one day. When your furniture and things arrive, you unpack them and you're done. There are always a ton of little hardware store trips and stocking the pantry and all that, but he is making this such a melodrama. Some people just have zero resilience.

13.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Screenshot_2024-04-24-15-23-34-03_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9

He is so bad at decorating. He offset the mirror (which doesn't look right with that size table) puts the lamp so it it's shade and all are in the middle of the mirror. If anything out it the other side so it's not taking up the center of the mirror. I am sure he is obsessed with it but it doesn't look right.

14.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 4/24/2024, 09:18 PM) 
    Steven had a pretty beautiful life in NY. He seemed to love his nature walks and he might be resentful that he had to move because his spouse got fired.

Totally agree, Steven (and the dogs) moved from an 1.2 acres of land to this townhouse with a postage stamp yard. I am willing to bet the NY trails he walked on were not super populated. The trails near their new house are slam packed with people and activity at all times. Unless you go at 6am, then it's really nice and quiet but Steven has to go to work at the quiet times.

15.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 4/24/2024, 03:23 PM) 
    I mean, he obviously applied for these jobs. These people in a different state would have no idea who he is or what he's looking for.

Exactly.

In addition, does he think his viewers don't know there is a major staff shortage in education? Being qualified and breathing are about all he needs to get 'leadership' interviews. It has nothing to do with all his blessed bs. Just the job market.

1347 replies since 12/2/2024, 16:53   114279 views