Christopher Allen: No more vlawgs, Steven took the dawlgs, their house is for sale, what will Pristopher unveil? Pt. 18

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This is a guy who brags about a broom cupboard. Do you think if he hadn’t got the boot and this all was his decision because something amazing was waiting in NC, he wouldn’t brag about it? He got sacked for sure, all evidence points to that.

2.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    There are a few different listings for that rental. I saw the 2208 one as well but I think that one is wrong, it didn't have the correct number of rooms or bathrooms. The zillow listing shows it as 2600 square feet, 4 bed, 4 bath. I think that one is accurate. I am guessing it feels smaller too because of how it's laid out. It doesn't have a shared driveway. Each side has it's own driveway and garage. It does look like their side has the larger of the yards.

QUOTE (BeanBunny @ 4/24/2024, 10:22 PM) 
    Do we know for a fact that he was fired or is that just speculation?

No, definitely not fact. Just speculation. I am against the grain and don't think he was fired. I'm guessing they weren't sad to see him go though.

3.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    He's styling the pantry to feel like you're in a small high-end, luxury grocery store. Yeah, that's the vibe he's going for :wacko:

4.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I wonder if Stephen regrets this move. I certainly would. He had a great job, a beautiful home in a beautiful area, and lived close to his family. He’s now a thousand miles from his family in a rental home. I give it 2 years.

5.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    He's styling the pantry to resemble a high end luxury store you'd find in the mountains or at the beach? What the hell does that even mean? Everything is "I want to", "my living room", "the look I'm going for", "I styled", "my knives". You'd think Steven would want a say in where or how things are setup considering he's paying the bills. Guess he's too exhausted from working to care. Sounds like a great relationship :20130930101758-5e972761:

6.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    He is really unhappy with the small closets
    Honestly, he does not need all the heavy winter stuff he wore in New York-

7.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Very true, he's going to need a fraction of that winter clothing.

8.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    He definitely sounded miffed about having to share a closet with Steven. "I'll just store some things in the other closet". :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

9.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    With all the exaggerating, embellishing, prevaricating he does, I'm now wondering if it was ever anyone's intention to have his parents move into the ground floor. It really is only one good sized room and a bathroom. Any kitchen use would require stairs and that's not practical for older people multiple times a day. Also, he is wiped out from a 2.5 mile walk and putting together two chairs, how on earth can he do a marathon in a few months? If he really does tire that easily and isn't just a princess, is it because of the aftermath of that pulmonary embolism?

Alert the media - he's packed his work bag for tomorrow and he's excited.

10.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Did he just post on IG that he packed his work bag for tomorrow? He's excited? He just said he didn't know if he'd accept one of his many blessed offers or wait until the end of summer to go back to work. I did notice that he mentioned (more than once) how he couldn't wait to get back to work. More like...you NEED to go back to work Prissy, you don't have a choice! The lies continue to flow!

11.     +10   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wouldn't put it past him to pretend to go to work every day when he's really hiding under his blanket with a glass of wine the whole time. He's nuts.

12.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Yep, he definitely posted a picture of his work bag and he's excited for tomorrow. Love all the mystery around him accepting one of the blessings to the point he doesn't even mention it lol. Who starts a new job on a random Thursday? Maybe he's working retail.

13.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The sectional is oriented the wrong way and ruins the flow of the room even though he's trying to be rich and "float" it in the center.

14.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Emotional Support Spork @ 25/4/2024, 02:29) 
    Yep, he definitely posted a picture of his work bag and he's excited for tomorrow. Love all the mystery around him accepting one of the blessings to the point he doesn't even mention it lol. Who starts a new job on a random Thursday? Maybe he's working retail.

Or substitute teaching

15.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PigtailsandBabyTalk @ 24/4/2024, 23:15) 
    Got it! Thank you!

Can you imagine Prissy sharing a driveway? And a backyard? Oh how the mighty have fallen. He would be so much better off admitting they are renting while they look for their new home. I guess he didn't realized The Bakers would figure it out!

They have a shared driveway? That’s a 1,000 % NO for me.

1338 replies since 12/2/2024, 16:53   113653 views