Christopher Allen: No more vlawgs, Steven took the dawlgs, their house is for sale, what will Pristopher unveil? Pt. 18

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This looks terrible. I know he loves to "layer" but you're just blocking shit, Prissy.
    Attached Image
    IMG_9203

2.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mamacita @ 25/4/2024, 02:15) 
    With all the exaggerating, embellishing, prevaricating he does, I'm now wondering if it was ever anyone's intention to have his parents move into the ground floor. It really is only one good sized room and a bathroom. Any kitchen use would require stairs and that's not practical for older people multiple times a day. Also, he is wiped out from a 2.5 mile walk and putting together two chairs, how on earth can he do a marathon in a few months? If he really does tire that easily and isn't just a princess, is it because of the aftermath of that pulmonary embolism?

Alert the media - he's packed his work bag for tomorrow and he's excited.

Said it earlier when he first bragged about a marathon … AIN’T GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

QUOTE (ColdOne @ 25/4/2024, 02:28) 
    I wouldn't put it past him to pretend to go to work every day when he's really hiding under his blanket with a glass of wine the whole time. He's nuts.

:hearty-laugh:

3.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    All the scrambling to get the house setup today, the bargain on new hangers (for his work clothes no doubt) and suddenly he's employed by the end of the day. Tomorrow he'll be in bed by 5:15PM and then disappear until Christmas :hearty-laugh:

On a serious note, I hope they have cameras inside to make sure Bubbas is ok during the day. He did say that Steven came home for lunch on one particular day, hope he continues to do so!

4.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I would bet money that there will be no marathon.
    His entry way looks cramped and the living room looks small with the sectional. I don’t see how he’ll have room for a recliner.
    Everything has been “I, I, I” and “my kitchen and my pantry “
    He’s fooling himself talking about how much more cabinet space he has compared to the other kitchen.
    I’ll bet he had to get a job quickly and that his not going back to work until he felt like it was just another lie. At this point I just don’t believe anything he says. He certainly has issues. Oh, and he hasn’t sat down ALL day!

5.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Oh he wants us to think he got a job, just like he wanted us to think he bought that house. I don't believe for a second that he's starting a new job tomorrow. Probably some little side gig helping someone who stupidly thinks he's got some style and can help decorate their house.

6.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Maybe he’ll be heading to a hip coffee shop and whip out his laptop and pretend he’s working.

7.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I think George Costanza did something like that
    🤣

8.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cardboard food @ 25/4/2024, 03:33) 
    Oh he wants us to think he got a job, just like he wanted us to think he bought that house. I don't believe for a second that he's starting a new job tomorrow. Probably some little side gig helping someone who stupidly thinks he's got some style and can help decorate their house.

Yeah, sourcing his trademark shelf beads at a suburban Target….

Bizzzy Bee that he is. ‘My WORK BAG!’ 😵‍💫

9.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Just watched his latest video:

He said he's been filming so much, but where are all the videos? Didn't he film his whole move?

who is this friend Patrick? Never heard of him.

He's boasting about the 12 job offers he's had since being there.

He says he's been so busy… doing what? Sitting around the empty house waiting for your furniture? No wonder you've listened to the Taylor album inside & out

10.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (heyheyheynow @ 25/4/2024, 02:45) 
    This looks terrible. I know he loves to "layer" but you're just blocking shit, Prissy.

I thought the same thing, lol. What's the point of hanging those plates only to block them with the plant. Move the book stack, plant over so everything isn't crammed in the corner of the shelf and the plates will be visible. He is so bad at this. Just like putting the lamp in front of the mirror on the table downstairs, it looks awful and you can't see yourself because of the the lampshade in the middle of the mirror. At least shift the lamp to the other side since he offset the mirror. Honestly it's the wrong lamp for that whole set up.

11.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    His pathological need to make his life seem like it is exactly what he wants it to be at all times is the thing that really bothers me. He has been raving and raving for weeks about how much he loves not having to go to work, but then when it is time to go back to work he suddenly starts talking about how not working has been making him crazy. People are more likeable and relatable when they are vulnerable and honest.

12.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I can’t wait for a baker to come across him working at a HomGoods or something in the next few months

13.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 25/4/2024, 02:43) 
    QUOTE (PigtailsandBabyTalk @ 24/4/2024, 23:15) 
    Got it! Thank you!

Can you imagine Prissy sharing a driveway? And a backyard? Oh how the mighty have fallen. He would be so much better off admitting they are renting while they look for their new home. I guess he didn't realized The Bakers would figure it out!

They have a shared driveway? That’s a 1,000 % NO for me.

The driveways are separated but the front steps are 5 feet from each other

14.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I pop in occasionally to see what's up. His taste is cheap and beige. Zero talent, just the gift of blab.

If Steven had a good job in NY, why move? I don't get it. Did he get a better job?

15.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I think for a private firm. So yes probably a lot more money

1473 replies since 12/2/2024, 16:53   124295 views