Christopher Allen: No more vlawgs, Steven took the dawlgs, their house is for sale, what will Pristopher unveil? Pt. 18

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Bubbas needs so much love, Prissy isn’t the one to give it. Poor old guy. I guess a few hours a day with Steven is better than nothing. They can snuggle while Prissy passes out from his latest bottle of wine.

How did work go today? I bet he is exhausted and can’t wait to get under his blanket, with another bottle of wine, and listen to Kelly and Taylor, they will serenade him to sleep on the sectional.

2.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 25/4/2024, 19:05) 
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 25/4/2024, 18:34) 
    How about:
    Hillbilly Blessings Like Christopher; One Church Away From a Strip Mall…..

OR:

Luxurious Pantry Life Like Christopher

Prisstopher Preaches: Peloton Pantry Praises.

Prisstopher Preaches: Peloton Pantry Praises; One Church Away From a Strip Mall.

Prissy's Blessed Luxe Pantry Life. Reinventing himself and having a ball living one church away from a strip mall.

3.     +7   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    [QUOTE=JenuinelyUnorganized,4/25/2024, 03:34 PM ?t=62974584&st=1110#entry465440532]
    Bubbas needs so much love, Prissy isn’t the one to give it. Poor old guy. I guess a few hours a day with Steven is better than nothing. They can snuggle while Prissy passes out from his latest bottle of wine.

I feel bad for Bubbas. Black dogs already suffer in the heat, and he's 17. I had a big black Lab who made it to 13 and we are in the Midwest where it isn't consistently hot and humid in summer, and it was tough enough. I imagine Steven has to carry him up and down the stairs. That is certainly not optimal for the poor old guy.

4.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    [QUOTE=Mamacita,25/4/2024, 22:47 ?t=62974584&st=1110#entry465441158]
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 4/25/2024, 03:34 PM) 

I feel bad for Bubbas. Black dogs already suffer in the heat, and he's 17. I had a big black Lab who made it to 13 and we are in the Midwest where it isn't consistently hot and humid in summer, and it was tough enough. I imagine Steven has to carry him up and down the stairs. That is certainly not optimal for the poor old guy.

Someone in the YT comments had ask how Bubbas was managing the stairs in the new house, and Prissy said they had already been carrying him up and down the stairs at the NY house.

5.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I've lived thru plenty of dogs so I know how difficult it is but at some point, dog owners have to stop being selfish and do what's best for the dog. The poor guy apparently has to wear a diaper, has to be carried up and down stairs, and has to wear booties to even navigate their hardwood floors on a flat surface. My heart breaks for Bubbas that his owners would rather put him thru the above humiliation because they can't bear to be without him. 🥺

6.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    You guys, Today was magic. Pure Magic!!

God I just cannot stand him. I cannot stand that he does shit like that, teases and hints. Like either say what is going on or just don't say anything, it's so annoying to me. And dude, we know you. Chances of it being anything close to what a normal person would consider magic are about nil.

7.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    UGH. Break out the vino.

8.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cardboard food @ 26/4/2024, 01:12) 

God I just cannot stand him. I cannot stand that he does shit like that, teases and hints. Like either say what is going on or just don't say anything, it's so annoying to me. And dude, we know you. Chances of it being anything close to what a normal person would consider magic are about nil.

THIS! I00% this!!!!!

9.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Donsadope @ 26/4/2024, 01:38) 

THIS! I00% this!!!!!

I second that!

10.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    You know if it was truly something magical he would feel "called to share" what it is he is doing. Does he just want people to ask what he is doing so he feels "valued"? This is right up there with when people ask for prayers and never give any information or details. So vague. Just don't say anything. It's embarrassing that he conducts himself like this.

11.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    He’s trying to convince himself of his fabulous life more than anyone else.

12.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status

Right? Stop with the vague instagramming. Reminds me of something an adolescent would write in her diary.

13.     +8   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    He's a total teenybopper. It's so unseemly from an adult. Remember those F*** you bracelets he was wearing a few months ago? It was such poor judgment. He has arrested development in some ways.

14.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hereditary Bunions @ 4/19/2024, 11:42 AM) 
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 4/19/2024, 11:37 AM) 
    So did anyone see the one closet downstairs with the W/D hookups? He said it could be used for a W/D but they won't... there was wire shelving in front of the hookups... they must have had that installed because what builder would do that? So confused.

The kitchen is apartment sized. Not exactly an entertainment style kitchen. I will say I like the island drawers. My house is 20 years old and has a large island but the drawers are standard size and it's so disappointing lol.

That was the only upgrade - all the drawers in the island instead of some cupboards. I liked that too! Apartment sized is the perfect description of the kitchen.

An apartment kitchen is the first thing I thought of. It looks exactly like the kitchens in the luxury apartment building I used to live in in NC. It had ceramic flooring, granite countertops, and shaker cabinetry, and it looked almost exactly like his little starter kitchen. A massive downgrade from the NY kitchen imo.

15.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The washer and dryer hook ups in the basement could come in handy if someone rented that area out as a needed to pay the rent roommate area. Although there is no kitchenette, that could easily be added somewhere. Any closet shelving is easily removed.

1396 replies since 12/2/2024, 16:53   119450 views