ThatMan'sBackFromSpaceSoI'mReadyToRaceLikeJen Pt. 447

« Older   Newer »

1.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LofticeLouboutins @ 14/2/2024, 22:53) 
    She basically did every kind of workout Peloton offers today. Yoga, running, Pilates, strength, stretching, and cycling. Oh, and a kindness meditation cause she’s being so kind to her body.

QUOTE (NefariousStepmomTensleigh @ 14/2/2024, 22:49) 
    One side looks tight and the other loose. Something was done.

I just think they are terrible quality clothes. Probably made with awful, inflexible fabric. Look at how that weird modesty panel (or whatever it is) on the bra wrinkles. It’s all just uncomfortable, ill fitting, and ugly.

That's her routine every day, with no rest days. I don't know where she got the idea that you're supposed to work every muscle group every day + multiple forms of cardio. It's such extremely disordered behavior.

2.     +35   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    Shit, that waistband gave up on encasing dat fat like Don gave up on their marriage. STOP BUYING THE WRONG SIZE, MORON.

3.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 2/14/2024, 04:26 PM) 
    QUOTE (LofticeLouboutins @ 14/2/2024, 22:53) 
    She basically did every kind of workout Peloton offers today. Yoga, running, Pilates, strength, stretching, and cycling. Oh, and a kindness meditation cause she’s being so kind to her body.

QUOTE (NefariousStepmomTensleigh @ 14/2/2024, 22:49) 
    One side looks tight and the other loose. Something was done.

I just think they are terrible quality clothes. Probably made with awful, inflexible fabric. Look at how that weird modesty panel (or whatever it is) on the bra wrinkles. It’s all just uncomfortable, ill fitting, and ugly.

That's her routine every day, with no rest days. I don't know where she got the idea that you're supposed to work every muscle group every day + multiple forms of cardio. It's such extremely disordered behavior.

Exactly! Jen, haven't you ever heard of leg day, arm day, butt day? They have those days for a reason!

4.     +28   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Yeah, I won’t be wearing my Crowned Pathetic today because I’m loved by my cager and I will be happily celebrating Valentines Day and not working out for 3 hours straight.

5.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    A few days ago she was hesitant about IG because she runs to it without thinking and posts stupid things that reveal she is an asshole. Short memory I see...

QUOTE (Breakdown @ 14/2/2024, 21:23) 
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 2/14/2024, 01:49 PM)
    That getup is so freaking tight!

Do you even breathe, bro?

(IMG:https://image.forumcommunity.it/1/1/8/7/8/...34442.jpg")

Had to carry these over because I'm LOL about PS's comment :lol: :thumbs-up:

6.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In a van, across the street from the heart home.

Status
    QUOTE (DonsiPad @ 14/2/2024, 23:40) 
    Yeah, I won’t be wearing my Crowned Pathetic today because I’m loved by my cager and I will be happily celebrating Valentines Day and not working out for 3 hours straight.

:hearty-laugh:

7.     +50   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Bringing this over from the rewatch thread. The Valentine's feast circa 2013: https://rumble.com/vlgl41-valentines-day-f...ry-14-2013.html

Jen has gotten up at the ass crack of dawn (5:30) on Valentine's day while it's pitch black outside to go to the gym for a run. She says she has a lot of things to accomplish so she got up really early to squeeze it in. If it were me, I would have let the run fall by the way side and stay in bed with "my favourite sweetie" but she's clearly trying to avoid him.

She drops off the cookies she's made including a flower arrangement. Gravy got flowers for Shrill. She's back home and showing off her outfit which is cute and appropriate for V day. She says you can win the makeup she is wearing but you can barely see any of it. She spent way too much money on green tea kit kats. $15 for 12 small bars! She justified it as it was shipped from Japan.

Don returns with a lot of grocery bags, some flowers and balloons for Jen. She slams him for not using reusable bags. Don also dropped the ball on getting her the balloon she wanted. She says she almost got him balloons but had a suspicion he would get her some. Bitch, get the man a token of your affection. She gushes about the flowers and the bee cake. Winnie plays with the balloons for a while but she takes it back saying "it's mommy's now". I bet the circumstances here that a lot.

Jen leaves the camera with Don as she has to work on some V day and "work" things. Don stares right down the barrel of the camera which is a view I'm betting Jen tries to avoid at all costs.

Screenshot%202024-02-14%20234135

He bases the meal on the pacing they experienced at Alinea. He is making white chocolate mousse (which he makes way too much of) as it's Jen's favourite chocolate, a duo of balls of a meatball and a mac and cheese ball on a garlic crostini, handmade pasta (nerve wracking) with vodka cream sauce, beet cauliflower soup (sounds disgusting), sashimi salad and filet mignon. There's also the bee cake. I'm still waiting for Jen to contribute anything to this day.

They exchange cards. Her card to him says "How sweet it is to be loved by you." Always self centered. I would have said "How sweet it is to love you" but that's just me.

The dinner begins with poems to introduce each course. Good lord, where did the man find the time? She has it fully displayed but asks if it's sexual? Gross. She call's the cauliflower soup "DELIGHTFUL!" (RIP headphone users) after making fun of it (soup a 'la pink). Next course is caprese salad where he tried to cup the mozz into a heart shape but failed. The sashimi course is served and I am still flummoxed by his effort and her lack thereof. She gets the note about the duo of balls and giggles like a grade schooler. Don compares her to his pasta course as being "delicate and light" which pasta is neither and neither is Jen. Honestly, I'd smash a plate of it. She brings up his spelling error of "dessert" as "desert". Bitch. I'd also smash the filet which is "fantastic. FYI." She fumbles the bag with the "sweeter than you/me" comment but Don doesn't call her out on it.

She only eats half the chocolate mousse deciding to leave the bee cake for tomorrow. I'm not surprised. That was a shit ton of food and I can't imagine the leftovers. She gives Don her present but won't show it to us as it's a "personal pwesent" she lisps in her babyiest of voices. She says people don't think she does anything for him (I'm still waiting for literally anything) and he says not everything is fit for Youtube.

She ate the rest of the mousse anyway and drank too much so I guess he's not getting any. Apparently there's a husband tag coming up and we hear the villain origin of DisorganisedDon. She sends extra love to those who don't celebrate V-day because they need it which has aged like milk.

Have the Valentine's day you deserve, current Jen!

8.     +16   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Encore!
    Screenshot%202024-02-14%20234135

Happy Valentine's Day ladies?

9.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    blech her annoying whispering.
    i didn't remember her having the broken hair antenae back in the day so i was surprised seeing it now. she's aged.

10.     +14   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Something for Jen to ponder while she isn't on a date tonight.

Screenshot_20240214-1619362

11.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I workout 30-45 minutes a day. That’s plenty. I can’t imagine working out for hours a day. Then again like most people, I work full-time then come home and cook. Working out in that outfit looks painful. It boggles the mind. I would love a video showing how Jen crowbars herself in that get-up.

12.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    What was in the bag???

13.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (lena3 @ 15/2/2024, 01:49) 
    I workout 30-45 minutes a day. That’s plenty. I can’t imagine working out for hours a day. Then again like most people, I work full-time then come home and cook. Working out in that outfit looks painful. It boggles the mind. I would love a video showing how Jen crowbars herself in that get-up.

yeah i work out about the same. i'm sweaty and itchy afterward, so i can't imagine working out for 3 hours and stewing in my same filth for another 3 days before i shower. the best days are when i can work out and immediately get in the shower to scrub down.

14.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Looking for Jen’s dictionary to see what she’s really talking about

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 14/2/2024, 21:42) 
    I wish she’d go back to the days of wearing hats to contain the sweat. Her head is 100% nasty 100% of the time.

Then she admits she doesn’t wash her hair daily. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

15.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s in a for a reality check once she hits 50 after how much she is abusing her body. She will end up barely able to move, perhaps need a wheelchair or have arthritis and joint chronic pain and a hip and knee replacement.

887 replies since 14/2/2024, 20:20   101743 views