ThatMan'sBackFromSpaceSoI'mReadyToRaceLikeJen Pt. 447

« Older   Newer »

1.     +20   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    It must blow their little minds how different they are (presumably) treated at home vs the babysitters.
    With Tens' kids being of slightly wider age range, I can't imagine they have a 10(ish?) year old using toddler cutlery - so presumably the heir and the spare aren't either.

Kids are very good at adapting to expectations in different environments and behaving accordingly... but how wild to think in one home they are forced to have lovies, their toys are for toddlers, they have toddler eating utensils, they go to bed when it is daylight, etc etc etc ... and then in the other they (again, presumably...not claiming to know) get to stay up to an appropriate hour, or go on the fun rides at Disney, or try different foods or watch age appropriate movies.

I can't wait til Charlotte is a teenager and Jen is still trying to force Frozen or Mickey or whatever baby crap on her

2.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I gave her the benefit of the doubt for a long time, because I no longer followed her for years, and then I sort of checked back last year to see how mrs "prettyneatliving" had evolved in life while I had been busy growing my own family. That's when I discovered the bakery. Her recent travel videos were so boring that the bakery was the only thing making them fun to watch, because the comments here are gold. But still then, I didn't actively watch every single thing she posted. I still don't (lol). And I felt sorry for her on a few occasions.

But I've come to a point now where I can no longer give her the benefit of the doubt. SHE SUCKS. She's the worst mother. The things she does and says and how she is when she has her children. As a mother myself, I find it very hard to watch. I feel so sorry for CC and Donny to have such a shit mother. She's batshit crazy and incompetent at pretty much everything. She's just not good at anything. And honestly, some mothers are not good at much either, but at least they do the most basic things of all: loving their children unconditionally, with all the care and respect that goes with it.

Her recent post where she said how she's addicted to instagram and how it makes her feel like shit was the only brief moment of honesty, and I felt like maybe she had finally seen the light and was about to make a 180 and FINALLY pull herself together and tackle all her issues. And then MAYBE she could step up a little and become a proper MOM. But no, instead of that, not even 24h later, she was back to her old crazy self with the weirdo outfits running around like a nutcase.

There's literally no hope. The fork blunder made me so angry. It's one of those things I notice right away as a mom; I would immediately grab another clean fork for my kid. How did she not see this? How does she still hand them toddler (worn out) cutlery? I missed the whole trash can debacle some time ago. Again, mind boggling that she literally didn't see any problem with it until people pointed it out to her.

I feel for those children. She messed everything up for them. Not only their family life, but their whole online presence from day one until eternity and beyond. They are screwed. Anyone who Googles their names when they're a bit older will find everything about them, and most embarassingly of all: their batshit mother. They will need a name change if they want to start their adulthood with a clean slate, because their batshit mother ruined it all for them.

Truly hopeless. She will never get better at anything. She will only get worse, and she will continue to post all about it for any random strangers to watch. I feel so embarrassed for her kids. I try to imagine how I would have felt at any age if my parents had been social media addicts. Not only that, but with obvious mental issues on top of that. I seriously don't know how that would have affected my adult life, because I have a feeling it would have screwed up so much for me. They're going to need all the love and the help they can get when they are older, because they're gonna need it.

3.     +30   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I could probably “fit” into one of my college-age child’s cropped shirts. But sometimes it’s better to accept that it’s not a good look.

IMG_5542-17082884232270

4.     +49   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Put on some PANTS from back then. Not leggings, actual pants with a zipper and a button, LOL you can't.

Edit: Nothing wrong with not fitting in 10 year old clothing, most people can't. I just like LOLing at Jen and her stupidity.

5.     +32   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    remember when you were a kid and your mom or dad taught you that just because you can get something onto your body doesn’t mean that it fits you properly? then they made you lift your arms to make sure the shirt didn’t ride up, etc? was Jenbo not taught this? time to give the shirt to Charlotte

she’s asking how our packing is going for Princess as if we’re all going :huh:

6.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The way I ran here to see who believes she fits into a 10 year old shirt and is bragging about it

7.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 2/18/2024, 09:39 PM) 
    remember when you were a kid and your mom or dad taught you that just because you can get something onto your body doesn’t mean that it fits you properly? then they made you lift your arms to make sure the shirt didn’t ride up, etc? was Jenbo not taught this? time to give the shirt to Charlotte

Not Princess, but I am packing for a trip to Italy. Still have yet to have a negative encounter with the Italians

8.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Good thing she went on to buy multiple shirts from every other race and concerts and, and. She's such a shopaholic hoarder.

Of course it fits, she's gained most of her weight in her thighs.

Screenshot_20240218_140104_Instagram

9.     +34   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I hate to say it but children have a "glass shatter" moment with their parents. Where the illusion is gone and can't be repaired.

I realised in my teens that things weren't normal at home and I barely speak to my parents today. They are a great source for my grief and they have done things I struggle to forgive.

Now compound that with having Jen as a mom. That I can't imagine getting through.

10.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    oh please she probably bought this on ebay to prove a point to no one.

11.     +39   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why does this hoarder pig even have a shirt from twelve years ago that hasn't been worn since the day she got it? :5153:

12.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Just saw her latest story. Thought she had cat fur all over her leggings. Turns out it was just the pattern.

13.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 2/18/2024, 04:14 PM) 
    Why does this hoarder pig even have a shirt from twelve years ago that hasn't been worn since the day she got it? :5153:

Memories of Sweet Boy. :b_wink:

14.     +21   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She seemed like she was going to burst into tears when that shirt fit her. Remembering Don, remembering that race... she's making this into a huge nostalgic deal, when in reality, it's not an accomplishment in the slightest.

15.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 18/2/2024, 21:39) 

Jill probably did this which is why Jen considers her part of the difficult life journey she’s had to overcome and rise up from like a phoenix……

(Okay so Jill’s style is probably also very judgemental but it seems pretty clear Jen resented and rejected all realistic life lessons)

887 replies since 14/2/2024, 20:20   101756 views