ThatMan'sBackFromSpaceSoI'mReadyToRaceLikeJen Pt. 447

« Older   Newer »

1.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I am imagining her trying to mentally prepare herself for time with her kids, every time she comes back from another self indulgent and totally pointless trip, and it warms my heart. That selfish asshole is dreading spending time with them and you know she curls up in a ball at the mere thought of having her ‘me’ time interrupted by motherhood.

I feel so sorry for the kids but she deserves the self imposed torture.

2.     +28   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Re: her self-indulgent Monday update:

“I need to get out. It’s time to go do something different. While I do love being in my house and I love sharing all the regular at home chit chat stuff with you, too, I’m starting to feel that pull to want to get out and explore again.”

She makes it sound like she voluntarily stayed home because she loves being there so much and because she wanted to be with the kids, not because she was forced to stay home while Major Don was taking a space walk. That’s why her nose keeps growing because she’s a liar.

3.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Home centric
    :10:

4.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Glad to see she is making elementary school bracelets for people as her latest tool for trying to make friends. I love any of her 'journies' to making friends because each one is more pathetic and hopeless than the last :lol:

5.     +53   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    You know what would have been a great mother/daughter bonding thing? She could have made bracelets with CC to give to the little girls who come to her birthday party. Put them in a favor bag that they could make and decorate with the abundance of craft supplies in Jen's hoard.

6.     +14   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Livi! @ 19/2/2024, 19:15) 
    She's so pathetic with those bracelets. What kind of grown up does that? Has she ever even made a bracelet for her children?

I got one when I was 9 or 10 from a friend. Her mom made them for her to hand out on her birthday. Why can't she make those for her kids, a special one for them to keep, and the rest to hand out to their friends or something? She sucks.

Right. Also, CC could’ve helped her make those bracelets and would’ve enjoyed it. It would’ve been a fun activity to do together and obviously cc would get to keep one.

ETA: posted without reading everything. basically exactly what Yetta above me said

7.     +26   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    CC would have been like these are too babyish for me
    I'm off to game
    Peace mom

8.     +28   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I can picture Baby Jen in her “office”, door locked to keep her precious “babies” out, Hunchback hunched over her desk trying to fish an elastic cord through her super-special glass beads…and I wonder how many times she had to pull half the beads off because she misspelled “magic” or had a letter or TWO! upside down. :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

9.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I just amazon'ed Taylor swift friendship bracelets for my almost 11 year's birthday party goody bags (bc it's a Taylor swift/roller skating party lol)... the only way I'd wear one is if she gave it to me 😂

10.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 19/2/2024, 22:22) 
    I hope no one shows up and No Friend Jen has to schlep all the bracelets home again :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

No worries. She’ll just leave them for housekeeping.

11.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JenniferJorts @ 2/19/2024, 08:16 PM) 
    Oh my goodness does she ENRAGE me. As a working mom, with two littles who I could never imagine treating the way she treats her kids, claiming herself as “working” and a “single mom” - EYE ROLL. My husband travels “part time”, which this month was FOUR full weeks IN A ROW. Which meant guess what - I had to be solo mom on top of being at work all day (including when daycare calls and only one parent is in state to go get them!) … she has people nearby to help if she ever needed them (possibly thanks to her own awful behavior). Then her attitude around her “care” for the kids!! I could never imagine being so blasé and like oh well we’ll roll the dice and maybe I won’t make it and maaaaybe I will home from my super solo trip to Disney tee-hee! Again, she’s just the worst. Misses the mark on every single statement and thing she does.

its not so much hard to be single parenting if you do not work. . It is hard when you have a job. You are trying to keep that job, and at the same time be a mom.
    Hang in there lady. I have no doubt that you are doing a great job. And I know it's tough.

12.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Agressive Brusher @ 2/19/2024, 08:19 PM) 
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 19/2/2024, 22:22) 
    I hope no one shows up and No Friend Jen has to schlep all the bracelets home again :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

No worries. She’ll just leave them for housekeeping.

She does believe in helping the less fortunate by gifting them her unwanted junk. :snickering:

13.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    I'm hopelessly behind on these threads, but did anyone else notice Ten's latest Instagram clip towards the end?
    Attached Image
    Screenshot 2024-02-19 9.37.47 PM

14.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Does anyone here have memories of even using toddlers silverware themselves? I don’t. I’m guessing my parents handed me adult size utensils when it was time to learn in the 1960s. I also don’t remember a special child size plate or cup. Maybe just a smaller juice glass.

Meaning, kids don’t need them or they should be gone before you are old enough to start remembering things. CC is taking hers to college.

15.     +26   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    The juxtaposition in her attitude during these updates when she doesn't have to do the "Mommy gig" daily vs when she did is staggering. I shouldn't be shocked by her behavior but I still am every single time.

No hemming and hawing about "ugh, what a week".

She is happier than a 🐷 in 💩 to be away from the circumstances. She's the worst!

887 replies since 14/2/2024, 20:20   101748 views