ThatMan'sBackFromSpaceSoI'mReadyToRaceLikeJen Pt. 447

« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 22/2/2024, 00:02) 
    It must be nice for Jen, as a mom whose kidlets are her top priority, to have the confidence and assurance that Don's 30 day trip to Space cured all that was ailing him and he's a 100% a new man now. So nice that she doesn't have any chance at all that she might have to step in and parent unexpectedly.

Right? And like would I want my kids in that type of situation after wherever he went. It’s so bizarre

2.     +28   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why are we getting live updates for every step of this trip?

:confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

3.     +24   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I would never want to meet her. I have a very sensitive nose and no poker face.

Why does she try to act like she's simultaneously a Disney expert and a first time visitor?

4.     +30   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    You want a friendthip brathelet? Let me take my picthure with you.

craycrayshortest

(Slightly shorter version of the gif. Sorry for the redundance, having too much fun with this) :snickering:

5.     +18   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DonsiPad @ 21/2/2024, 20:34) 
    I thought she would love being a mother. The way she treated the dog & her nieces made me think she’d embrace it.

Now what mesmerizes me is how she was able to stay child free as long as she did. Don must’ve asked her for a baby on the daily.

Me too… I’ve been following her since the beginning… Late 2011

I always thought that she would be great because of the way she was with a dog… That is why it was horrific the way she treated Winnie in the end!!

In fact, the reason I found the bakery is because her behavior was so weird with the kids. I just knew something was off.

I got here right before the trip to story camp with Allie Edwards… And even even all of the chat about D** moving out that weekend and divorce I didn’t believe it!!!

Once the divorce announcement came, I was hooked here at the bakery… I literally couldn’t believe it. It was like the wool had been removed from my eyes, and all the sudden so many things made sense.

6.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Loftice @ 22/2/2024, 00:41) 
    Always baffled at how she’s been to WDW so many times and still seems to not know basic things. Is she not embarrassed? Specially because she makes so much content revolving around this singular thing. I wonder how many times has Jen been to Disney, Before Don and After (B.D & A.D), in total? Anyone ever try to tally it?

On the Jen rewatch thread, there was just a Disney packing video (for the Princess runDisney weekend), in which she says that the first time she ever went to Disneyworld was with Don in 2003. I think she may have gone to Disneyland as a child with her family when they lived in California. Not sure if they went there more than the one time that she's talked about, when she threw a fit and they had to leave.
    Disneyworld BD = 0

Edited by CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob - 2/22/2024, 01:49 AM

7.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Honestly....if she had to actually hold down a full time job....I think she would be one of those people who just disappears and people think they are missing or got kidnapped or got into an accident or something, and everybody is worrying about them. But really...she just couldn't handle life or telling others that she couldn't handle life and took off for a few weeks/months. If she wasn't rich with an involved, solvent baby daddy...I could totally see her doing that. Or worse. She would probably just give up custody completely. There is no effing way that woman could hold down a full time job and parent at the same time. No way. She could not handle it.

She is weak AF.

Also...I don't think I could handle a full time job and parenting at the same time. But you know what...? I chose not to have kids. So they aren't subjected to my issues. She could have chosen the same thing. BUT SHE DIDN'T. I fully believe if I chose to have kids I would have done everything in my power to be a great parent. So she should be taking care of those kids to the very best of her ability. And she is not. She is choosing her. As always. And she sucks.

Edited by TheHairyChild - 2/22/2024, 01:53 AM

8.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    We were just at Disney 2 weeks ago and I was a little shocked that my 10 year old willingly went on Tron, Space Mountain, 7 Dwarfs Mine Train, and Big Thunder back-to-back (I was stacking those Lightning Lanes all day). I guess Tron broke down shortly after we rode it, so one can only hope it happens to Jen. Even with getting a boarding group at 7 am, we spent almost 2 hours waiting in line to ride it, which was ridiculous. Honestly, Gatorland was more fun than Disney. Forgive my horrible photo editing. :XD:

[QUOTE=GrownUpStickerBook,2/22/2024, 12:26 AM ?t=62981499&st=765#entry464706618]
    She’s either completely idiotic or desperate for attention (probably both) asking such a stupid question. First, it shows “lightning lane” right there on the app. But even if she wasn’t sure, a quick Google answers the question (took me roughly 5 seconds).
    Attached Image
    tron

9.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 2/21/2024, 07:29 PM) 
    Why are we getting live updates for every step of this trip?

:confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

m a n i a

Everything's share-worthy when you're an over-confident meltdown waiting to happen.

10.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She’s at Magic Kingdom. I wonder where she took herself to dinner? Where is she staying? Riviera?

11.     +34   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    “The eagle” in question (her doppelgänger):
    Attached Image
    B11F7D74-83DA-44D9-A82B-D391995A4AD1

12.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    QUOTE (OstracizedLikeJen @ 2/22/2024, 01:53 AM) 
    “The eagle” in question (her doppelgänger):

The eagle has more hair than Jen does.

13.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ahhh, to have endless free time and money to “pop in” to Magic Kingdom just to walk around for an hour or TWO!

(But I wouldn’t give up what I have to trade places with LonelyLoserLikeJen.)

14.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LyingLiarWhoLies @ 22/2/2024, 01:44) 
    QUOTE (DonsiPad @ 21/2/2024, 20:34) 
    I thought she would love being a mother. The way she treated the dog & her nieces made me think she’d embrace it.

Now what mesmerizes me is how she was able to stay child free as long as she did. Don must’ve asked her for a baby on the daily.

Me too… I’ve been following her since the beginning… Late 2011

I always thought that she would be great because of the way she was with a dog… That is why it was horrific the way she treated Winnie in the end!!

In fact, the reason I found the bakery is because her behavior was so weird with the kids. I just knew something was off.

I got here right before the trip to story camp with Allie Edwards… And even even all of the chat about D** moving out that weekend and divorce I didn’t believe it!!!

Once the divorce announcement came, I was hooked here at the bakery… I literally couldn’t believe it. It was like the wool had been removed from my eyes, and all the sudden so many things made sense.

She treated Winnie terribly from the beginning. I think there's a list/receipts somewhere.

Off the top of my head:

- She doctor shopped to find a vet who wouldn't shave her stomach and would perform a non-sterile spay surgery. Winnie got a horrible infection as a result.

- Jen was on vacation during the surgery and had left Winnie with her breeder.

- She regularly tied her to a post in her house while she (Jen) ate meals so she wouldn't be bothered by her.

- She said Winnie, as a weeks-old puppy was intentionally testing her patience.

- She put Winnie in a bike basket not meant for dogs and crashed the bike.

Edited by Alimony and Wonder - 2/22/2024, 02:10 AM

15.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    :1485540604:

IMG_2246

IMG_2245

887 replies since 14/2/2024, 20:20   101771 views