ThatMan'sBackFromSpaceSoI'mReadyToRaceLikeJen Pt. 447

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Agressive Brusher @ 22/2/2024, 01:53) 
    She’s at Magic Kingdom. I wonder where she took herself to dinner? Where is she staying? Riviera?

She said she was staying somewhere with easy access to MK. I'm guessing Contemporary.

2.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She tells everybody where she’ll be each day and what stupid ears she’ll be wearing so they can find her, but acts all secretive about where she’s staying. That’s nuts.

3.     +32   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Going to Disney during February school break without your kids. Oh Jen you are one wild and crazy gal 🙄

4.     +25   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I don’t want to meet her but couldn’t even if I did. You see, I’m a chronic migraine sufferer and scents are a big trigger. I’d probably end up hospitalized if I came anywhere near her stench.

It really chaps my ass how obviously ecstatic she is when she’s at Disney by herself but when she’s there with the kids, the loathing is palpable. I’ve never known anyone who is so apparent in their hatred towards their own children; she’s two different people when she’s around them vs when she isn’t! She’s only ever happy when she’s not with them. What a shit mother.

5.     +34   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    It doesn’t matter how many times I read a version of D** going to and returning from space, I laugh so hard. The Bakery is the best. :hearty-laugh:

6.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 21/2/2024, 17:53) 
    Her eyes! The overlap on her upper lid, it will get worse as she ages. Or, she could be like me and get upper blepharoplasty. I did it at 47, and at close to 71, it still looks the same.

I am 50 and am having upper and lower blepharoplasty in two weeks! Jen looks so rough for her age. She has really let herself go.

7.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 22/2/2024, 03:27) 
    QUOTE (OstracizedLikeJen @ 2/21/2024, 06:53 PM) 
    “The eagle” in question (her doppelgänger):

Fixed it for ya.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12006908/...63236.jpg")

Incredible work with this one!!! I have to preface I am a few bedtime edibles deep and man this made me giggle!! Additionally tho… I am a little nervous? Weirded out? By her actually meeting with people. Idk why. I just never thought I would see the day. I will be on pins and needles checking during work.

8.     +18   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    At the soup kitchen I saw a video of kids 4to 8 years old cook and serve breakfast, waffles from scratch fruit and milk. After breakfast clean up everything. Then they go to Jen’s house and are treated like they are two. Just waiting on the fallout of no one coming to meet up with her. Wouldn’t want to be next to her on the plane home.

9.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    All her IG Disney posts today made me realize it’s been 20 years since we’ve been. Wow! We used to go yearly and I was a daily poster on the DISboards forever. Then we discovered other places to visit and I guess never went back. Time flies I guess when having fun. I used to know every thing about planning a packed but inexpensive Disney trip. I wouldn’t even know where to begin these days. I don’t think Jen knows either.

10.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 2/22/2024, 07:13 AM) 
    All her IG Disney posts today made me realize it’s been 20 years since we’ve been. Wow! We used to go yearly and I was a daily poster on the DISboards forever. Then we discovered other places to visit and I guess never went back. Time flies I guess when having fun. I used to know every thing about planning a packed but inexpensive Disney trip. I wouldn’t even know where to begin these days. I don’t think Jen knows either.

I just found out today that you can get $60 off the park tickets with an AARP membership. Craziness.

11.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 22/2/2024, 02:27) 
    she's acting more weird than usual with this trip. should be an interesting weekend :wacko:

She is utterly manic. Don was in space for A WHOLE MONTH. But finally, she's free! She'd be in WDW every day if it wasn't for those pesky kids.

12.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 22/2/2024, 02:07) 
    :1485540604:

IMG_2246

IMG_2245

Is she talking to herself? Is that other account for real? It literally reads as if she's talking to herself.

And wow is she manic at the moment. What's going on? She's even more unhinged than usual. Something's up.

She really thinks everybody dreams of going to Disney all the time like she does lol Does she realize that most grown ups don't really care about Disney? As an adult who is totally not into Disney crap, it's mind boggling to see another adult woman, also mother of two, take off to Disney on a regular basis without her children, and enjoying it frantically. It's just bizarre. Like, when she takes her own children every now and then, even THEY seem like they're over it. How can she get so excited about the same childish crap over and over again? I just don't get it.

Remember in December when she said she could write a tell-all, right when Don went to space?
    I have a better idea, Jen: I think CC could write an even better tell-all in a few years.

13.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DonsiPad @ 21/2/2024, 22:44) 
    If you could meet Jen, would you?

I 100% would. I need to see the freakshow for myself.

I would go but take photos from a distance and she how she really behaves. Eating off trash cans and picking food out of her teeth? Touching greasy hair then eating finger foods?

14.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Getting those messages from Wonderers probably means she's freaking out, which is why she has that manic look on her face. I love the idea of being nervous about saying hi to someone at the age of 41. Grow up.

15.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 22/2/2024, 04:55) 
    QUOTE (Agressive Brusher @ 22/2/2024, 01:53) 
    She’s at Magic Kingdom. I wonder where she took herself to dinner? Where is she staying? Riviera?

She said she was staying somewhere with easy access to MK. I'm guessing Contemporary.

I agree. She’s always so awkward alone on the ferry to and from yoga. So being able to walk will eliminate that. If you have enough money, you can avoid ALL the cliques 🙄

887 replies since 14/2/2024, 20:20   101743 views