Enhance the Midsection with Karen Pt. 20

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I had to fast forward through today’s serving of Nona but managed to catch her outdoor muffin top spillage squeezed into that sweater. Although the sweater was rather loose, she still showed a lot of noticeable excess flab around the middle…. Also, I’ve mentioned this before; did she have a drain or some type of port inserted for her explant surgery mid-chest? That spot is very noticeable. It was very prominent in her infamous ‘Beachbody in the Surf With The Coneheads’ shot she was pushing during their Fabulous Family Florida trip several years ago. Please explain….

2.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Hi SWEET FRIENDS My passion is to inspire women so click my links

Status
    Are you talking about her chest mole? That unsightly thing has been around and that whole patch of sun damaged skin on her chest is super distracting in video's so I can only imagine IRL what that looks like. Tho Karen does not seem to see herself with flaws. Why is she wearing that big fake diamond necklace all of the time? Wasn't that something she got from the 2 Orchids bow teek?

Karen is going way overboard on this seed growing biz. Mark has to do this or that for them.

I had to skip over a lot of this video because I couldn't stand to hear her baby talking to the viewers while showing whatever she was making for those Easter basket. Just because she bought cheapie items for her grandkids for Easter doesn't mean she has to talk to the adults in such a baby sing songy manner. ugh

3.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I’m asking about that mole (or whatever it is) because there are times when it looks very swollen - like a huge bump of elevated skin around the mole itself … or is that a scar? Regardless, it’s weird.

Yeah, I don’t understand why she doesn’t cover that up; she’s so worried about plastering the color of her lips - just Yuck.

4.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Also, whooo has the dedicated time or inclination to insert seed packets into a photo album? This, her Easter candy smackdown, some serious weight gain, and her inability to speak English properly tell me all I need to know about the state of her fabulous lifestyle.

5.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    OK Karen, here’s some great advice. Not your job to do THIS!
    Attached Image
    IMG_1301

6.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I saw another person who actually gardens set up a binder for their seeds. She's copying as usual.

7.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Of course she is! This one does nothing unless she has a parroting victim already lined up in the wings.
    :confused-face-smiley-emoticon: Maybe she keeps a photo album of them prepped as a resource….

8.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Who else is seriously shocked that it's Morgan having the mystery new PRECIOUS GRANDBABY. My bets were on Alie and I was seriously confused why Karen wasn't mentioning it with glee like she did for Zach's first and Morgan's first 3 girls....and of course Karen's pregnancy announcement for Kate was "well, you're going to find out sooner or later, Kate and her partner are expecting a baby." Karen had low enthusiasm for announcing that.....and was always bursting with glee to report Princess Morgan's pregnancies until now and she just somewhat downplayed it. Karen mentioned she was kind of down in a prior video and I don't think it was all over her mom's hip surgery, I wonder if Morgan is depressed she's not having a Tony Jr. It's going to cost one pretty penny for childcare for 4 kids is Karen being asked to pitch in one day a week to watch her brood like she does for Kate? It would be difficult to turn down one kids request if you are saying yes to another. Karen's got crops to tend to, and agenda's to fill out, devotions to read, photo books to insert seed packets to complete, schedules to fill in, and post links for her sweet friends to click.

9.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Don’t forget day drinking allocation. She’s one helluva CEO!

10.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    PS: neglected to mention; she has been on the wagon re sporting her Buddha Girl PRAYER bracelets. Girl, better get going on working them in time for Easter! What do you bet they show sometime Easter week?🐣

11.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 3/8/2024, 06:31 PM) 
    Don’t forget day drinking allocation. She’s one helluva CEO!

Oh yes, how could I forget, I failed to list she also has Thirsty Thursdays to attend at the local Poland bar scene. I wonder if she gave anything up for Lent? I think she gave up her diet by the look of things.

12.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TruthSerum @ 8/3/2024, 18:07) 
    Who else is seriously shocked that it's Morgan having the mystery new PRECIOUS GRANDBABY. My bets were on Alie and I was seriously confused why Karen wasn't mentioning it with glee like she did for Zach's first and Morgan's first 3 girls....and of course Karen's pregnancy announcement for Kate was "well, you're going to find out sooner or later, Kate and her partner are expecting a baby." Karen had low enthusiasm for announcing that.....and was always bursting with glee to report Princess Morgan's pregnancies until now and she just somewhat downplayed it. Karen mentioned she was kind of down in a prior video and I don't think it was all over her mom's hip surgery, I wonder if Morgan is depressed she's not having a Tony Jr. It's going to cost one pretty penny for childcare for 4 kids is Karen being asked to pitch in one day a week to watch her brood like she does for Kate? It would be difficult to turn down one kids request if you are saying yes to another. Karen's got crops to tend to, and agenda's to fill out, devotions to read, photo books to insert seed packets to complete, schedules to fill in, and post links for her sweet friends to click.

And inner eyes to highlight! And purple hair to maintain!

Yes, Truth Serum , I do find it weird that we didn’t know about Morgan’s fourth. Oh hey! Four girls! Karen can dress them up like Little Women for the holiday season!

13.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    How did International Women's Day come and go without Karen posting something acknowledging that when she's said countless times her "WHY" is to inspire women.

14.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    My SO wished me a Happy International Women's Day. lol I was shocked.

15.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    When Karen mentioned that there was going to be 2 new grandchildren in 2024 why did she not say Morgan's having another baby and we are so excited! She purposefully left out the specific detail of who was pregnant....so we all just assumed it was Alie, but to find out it's MORGAN just makes me think there's some detail about this that isn't as celebratory as the others, at least not to Karen. Karen can go radio silent bigtime when she wants to blot something out. She NEVER posted or mentioned the closing of the 2 Orchids bow teek, it just disappeared after years of plugging that online shop and she never mentioned when they discontinued the BeStyleBox.

639 replies since 15/2/2024, 23:16   33497 views