Enhance the Midsection with Karen Pt. 20

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Hi SWEET FRIENDS My passion is to inspire women so click my links

Status
    Thanks HTEER for posting the video, I had never seen it.

Karen wearing that rust colored hat looked like a small flying saucer landed on her head. :snickering: and then Lauren wearing the LV "inspired" psuedo western wear hat was all just too much in this flashback. Also, I think this might be the first time I ever saw the back of Karen's hair and I'm not sure I realized she had such an inverted cut.
    I can't recall but I'm not sure I even knew Karen was holding mentoring calls with aspiring Youtubers until they mentioned that these women were coming to town and Lauren was going to help host them for the weekend. This was VERY generous of Lauren to give up an entire weekend so that Karen didn't have to juggle this all on her own, and Jodie and Kim also helped out. It does boggle my mind that these women flew to Ohio to hang around with the Orchids but whatever. But what did happen to these people and their relationship with their mentor? I don't know if Karen was also grooming them to sign up to be Scentsy and Monat sellers under her or was she charging them for her social media "knowledge" much like she pays the Youtuber coach. Karen's solo effort has much lower views than she used to get but since she's doing 2 video's a week she's probably still getting the same amount of views it's just taking her two video's to get there.

2.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I thought they were all supposed to go to Illinois or wherever one of the other mentees lives for the next trip but I never heard Karen mention them again. She probably doesn’t even comment back or watch their videos. Such a phony.

3.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes, a big issue with Karen is lack of authenticity. Her relationships all seem so temporary until she gets something, then she moves on.

4.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CherieRose @ 2/21/2024, 10:43 PM) 
    Yes, a big issue with Karen is lack of authenticity. Her relationships all seem so temporary until she gets something, then she moves on.

No truer words!

5.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Charlotte Grove Farmhouse has less subscribers than Karen (albeit posts 3x per week and gets decent views). She said she made over $50K last year from AdSense alone! This was before taxes but still. Karen links everything under the sun and has finally been getting brand deals. It’s truly unfair if people like Big Bliss are making that kind of money to phone in a couple videos per week.

6.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CherieRose @ 2/21/2024, 10:43 PM) 

YES!!!! Big Bliss is like this with all aspects of her life! Relationships (the ex-husbands and all the old friends that we never hear of, her father, etc), her decor (all Hobby Lobby and HomeGoods accents that last a season until the newest trend), her fashion sense (or lack of), her multitude of MLMs, her other failed businesses, her mentor group, her "traditions" etc. It's a wonder Marky Mark has lasted with her. She is that boat adrift in the sea with no idea where she is or where she is going and no idea how she even ended up in the boat. I just don't get it.

7.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TruthSerum @ 21/2/2024, 21:19) 
    Thanks HTEER for posting the video, I had never seen it.

Karen wearing that rust colored hat looked like a small flying saucer landed on her head. :snickering: and then Lauren wearing the LV "inspired" psuedo western wear hat was all just too much in this flashback. Also, I think this might be the first time I ever saw the back of Karen's hair and I'm not sure I realized she had such an inverted cut.
    I can't recall but I'm not sure I even knew Karen was holding mentoring calls with aspiring Youtubers until they mentioned that these women were coming to town and Lauren was going to help host them for the weekend. This was VERY generous of Lauren to give up an entire weekend so that Karen didn't have to juggle this all on her own, and Jodie and Kim also helped out. It does boggle my mind that these women flew to Ohio to hang around with the Orchids but whatever. But what did happen to these people and their relationship with their mentor? I don't know if Karen was also grooming them to sign up to be Scentsy and Monat sellers under her or was she charging them for her social media "knowledge" much like she pays the Youtuber coach. Karen's solo effort has much lower views than she used to get but since she's doing 2 video's a week she's probably still getting the same amount of views it's just taking her two video's to get there.

Those hats were truly horrible!

8.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I had secondhand cringe just seeing those hats. Didn't they sell those dumb knockoffs in their store? I wonder if someone reported them and that was another reason their store failed.

9.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    They did sell that fake LV hat in their bow-teek...it was so tacky. I'd love to know if they are considered the upper crust of the Lake Club scene (which would speak volumes about that area) or are they just the wannabe's.
    And in the stories Karen put up of Lauren's recent party bus birthday Lauren was holding up a white hat with the tags still on it which is what they must have chipped in on for her gift.

10.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The consummate professional. Can you imagine if an employee who had a project due said this to their boss? How do you not know if your work is going to be completed? “So many moving parts”…Sure, Jan.

Attached Image
    ECA921AA-D680-468C-99A8-FC2CB868841C

11.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    :chatter-box-smiley-emoticon:

OOPSIE, friends. I’m such a bizzy bee…I just couldn’t be bothered with you this week. BYE.

:lazy-good-for-nothing:

12.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    "moving parts" doesn't even sound like Karen's words, it sounds like somebody told her to say that.

She's told so many lies that who knows with her.

Isn't it about time Lindsey is due with their SIXT grandbaby.

13.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    It certainly didn’t take long for her to start cutting off her second weekly plea for Fourtch Funding. Perhaps the sponsorships are keeping Thurston McFourtch at bay re $$$ for now. Watch for more of the same no-show acts as we move into summer. There will be more excuses PAP-A-REEK-A’d in….

Come July / August we will be Blessed with her birt-day, then DAYCORE will passion her up (outdoor haven, and Christmas linkage with associated eye rolls).

14.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Let's get real, Mark hired that party bus for Lauren's birthday booze cruise because maybe he's no longer gambling (cough cough) but he's certainly still drinking and wasn't going to go out with the gang and be the designated sober driver hauling the gang back and forth in their leased Tahoe while they all partied away...not to mention that was likely a write off.

While the Orchids used the tag line Upgrade Every Day, isn't it about time the Fourtches upgraded their landscaping to better disguise that eyesore of utility equipment that sits smack dab in the center of their front yard.

karensfrontyard

15.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:
    That whole scene made me think it was a municipal handicapped service bus when I first saw it! Probably bartered for it with an under the table paisan of Marky’s who he had performed some ‘legal work’ for…

Sheesh - that camouflage shrub situation - WHAT!?! Gotta love how they actually put a mulch bed all around it to be sure it was a front yard highlight. Yeah, let’s upgrade the yard while you are at it :smoking-smiley-face:

634 replies since 15/2/2024, 23:16   33260 views