Enhance the Midsection with Karen Pt. 20

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Hi SWEET FRIENDS My passion is to inspire women so click my links

Status
    I think that mulch bed is actually Archie's bathroom break spot because it looks like just the right location for where he can go on the extended leash while Karen plants her butt in one of the chairs on the stoop.

2.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Fourtch probably had Allie’s husband or someone trick out one of the access vans from the Mansion for Aged Women, lol! Definitely a tax-write off and an offering to Lauren for her years of dedicated service to Karen’s “small business”. He was probably concerned that it would be awkward for his friends now that Karen pushed Little Orchid and her Mark out of the picture.

3.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TruthSerum @ 22/2/2024, 19:52) 
    "moving parts" doesn't even sound like Karen's words, it sounds like somebody told her to say that.

She's told so many lies that who knows with her.

Isn't it about time Lindsey is due with their SIXT grandbaby.

I think she copied “moving parts” from someone, but awkwardly used it in that sentence, thereby expanding her dingage from words to sentences.

4.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She probably forgot to get approval for one of her sponsors in a timely manner and had to wait for their response to let the video go live.

5.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    The IG algorithm will often throw into your IG feed a video liked by somebody you follow....hmmm, this just popped up in my feed and low and behold I see this person is followed by Karen. I don't know who this is but she puts out "beauty" content and appears she also "coaches"
    I think all of these people find as many revenue streams as they can and "coaching" is one of them. Watch a video, Do a video, Teach how to do one.

bizcoachk

6.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 2/23/2024, 04:42 AM) 
    She probably forgot to get approval for one of her sponsors in a timely manner and had to wait for their response to let the video go live.

I think you may be right, her discount code reminder seems like something she threw in after the video was completed.

Is she color blind? that Barbie pink lipstick, the heavily bronzed face, the hair color, what's going on.

7.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The candle DIY craft was cute enough but seems like it could be a fire hazard if done incorrectly. Surprised Bliss didn’t craft on one of her faux flameless candles.

How is she getting all of these sponsors all of a sudden? It’s like she refused to share with Lauren. Were brands really that uninterested in 2 Orchids? I guess Enhance the Seasons sounds more universal?

8.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    2 Orchids was always a strange name but it was made up back in the day when channel names weren't particularly indicative to the focus of the channel. I think she's taking every possible opportunity coming her way since her views are down. She's really plugging her LTK site. Today she posted dresses she's "LOVING" on IG that she linked directly to the LTK app and she's going hard on promoting her Amazon storefront.

9.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Karen: stop with THE LENTEN SEASON. We know you do not adhere to the dietary guidelines.

I want to know how Marky Mark has any time to sleep what with his extensive expertise (per Karen) in such varied areas as: antiquing ‘antiques’😏; house painting; gift wrapping; ‘night courting’; Board participation for The Mansion’s
    events🎤; party bus management; Gambler’s Anonymous sponsorships; freeloading getaway trip coordinator; and now - Master Gardner.

She looked awful in the chartreuse top, chocolate hair, and green brows. I’m wondering if Lauren GIFTED her a parting present of some old, expired MAC Candy Yum Yum ….

:confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

Master Gardener - oopsie, I fixed it.

10.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Has Karen ever ever even mentioned Lent before? I feel like there may have been a church fish fry or Easter mass mentioned one year or another but I never remember her cosplaying a Catholic so hard as she is doing this time around. Who is she fooling?

11.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She’s incredibly annoying with her newly acquired Catholic try hard act. Out of the blue, these two are fish eaters? Since when ?? She’s ridiculous .

12.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    All I ever remember is her going to Aunt Missy's to film Missy and her MIL making some traditional Italian Easter thing and Karen had to dart off to get a mani pedi and no time to help clean up and then on Easter it was cold and she wore the white hose with the peach mini dress. LOL.
    All of this LENTEN Season biz is new for her. All of a sudden they are adhering to no meat eating on Friday during Lent yet never go to Mass.
    She put on her IG broadcast thing that her and Mark had "quite a week" so are looking forward to a low key weekend.

She is expressing more unhappiness over those bangs than she is those BROWS.

13.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    The dreaded WHITE HOSE💀.🐰

I guarantee you the meat free Fridays are not having any impact on their Friday Lenten liquor consumption .

14.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Maybe one of Mark’s meetings is at AA. He isn’t gambling anymore and according to Bliss, is wanting to draw closer to his Catholic faith. Hmmm.

15.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She asked on IG broadcast what people are doing and someone said they are starting their seedlings and Karen said I am too! Now you know Karen never thought for a minute of doing that but now she'll copy that and use it for content for a video. She went on a gardening kick last year for content and then it faded away.

639 replies since 15/2/2024, 23:16   33454 views