Enhance the Midsection with Karen Pt. 20

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s too stupid and lazy to be a gardener especially in her part of the country.

I hope she decides to keep Archie on a leash. Little dogs like that could be swooped up by a large bird or snatched by a predator. There are lots of coyote sightings in the area.

2.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    PASS…

3.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I haven't been watching Bliss. Since you said she's now trying to grow her own food, I wondered if she jumped on the sourdough starter bread baking craze. I haven't made it in forever and I love it. And I don't fault anyone for trying it and/or keeping up with it. But I can see Bliss jumping on that because she saw others do it, then becoming the starter "expert', failing miserably and moving on to the next thing she can find to copy. Thinking about it, maybe she already did this and has moved on to growing her own food? Will Bliss become a prepper? This makes me smirk as she tries so hard to keep up (three years late of course) and poor Marky Mark will be the one lugging boxes of canned goods into their basement.

4.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Karen will give up on planting because her zone can have late frosts, and she doesn't have the attention span. She should plant some herbs inside instead. :hearty-laugh: They're more likely to be successful, and it's easy.

I can hear her saying "I just love my fresh basil!"

5.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think she has had some herbs in the past. I bet Mark has some green stashed somewhere in that house. lol. I wonder where their potted ashtray went that once resided in their bedroom. lol!

Karen is perpetually following off some random influencer and morphing her persona into theirs. If she goes down the prepper route that would be hilarious! I’ve said it before: Karen was one introduction away from being a Manson girl. She is liable to fall into the wrong crowd even at 60!

She seems to be cosplaying as Jodie in this latest video. The hair is darkkkk. She must get it done every single week.

6.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Karen is BLISSFULLY unaware that she bought a rifle paper company binder. Okayyyy, planner girl wannabe. lol

And what’s with not mentioning the dark hair? Unless she acknowledges it later. I haven’t finished the video

7.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Her hair is so dark! Very unflattering. She looked really bad in this one and her music is so loud I can’t hear her. How long has she been at this? :5153:

8.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Just wanted to clarify that I like the prepper people, lol. I don’t think they are a bad crowd. But I definitely think Karen is extremely impressionable for a nearly 60-year-old woman. If she ever got in with the wrong group of people, she would follow along. She seemingly has lucked out with the men and people she has gotten involved with…well, even though it didn’t end well x3.

9.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hey ladies…going to take the month off from the Bakery to close out Lent. I will be back in April unless something major happens around here!

10.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 1/3/2024, 02:49) 
    I think she has had some herbs in the past. I bet Mark has some green stashed somewhere in that house. lol. I wonder where their potted ashtray went that once resided in their bedroom. lol!

Karen is perpetually following off some random influencer and morphing her persona into theirs. If she goes down the prepper route that would be hilarious! I’ve said it before: Karen was one introduction away from being a Manson girl. She is liable to fall into the wrong crowd even at 60!

She seems to be cosplaying as Jodie in this latest video. The hair is darkkkk. She must get it done every single week.

Grow lights are in the basement over the Santa sack table…🪴

Actually, that could explain some of her recent escalation of ditz…

11.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Karen’s late life crisis:
    Attached Image
    IMG_1282

12.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Where will she grow her garden. Her little raised container will be for her herbs but she doesn't have any other areas with sun. Maybe a few tomatoes on the deck?

13.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She buys and buys and buys, planners and binders and journals and diaries and magazines and cook books - but then what does she actually do with them? What does she need her 1286479 planners for? To write down her beauty appointments that she has every other week and probably has a reminder for on her phone anyway? When was the last time she actually used a recipe to cook something? She just buys things for the sake of buying, she's obsessed with just getting whatever she fancies and never follows through with anything...

14.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Hi SWEET FRIENDS My passion is to inspire women so click my links

Status
    QUOTE (LucyLoo @ 3/1/2024, 01:28 AM) 
    I haven't been watching Bliss. Since you said she's now trying to grow her own food, I wondered if she jumped on the sourdough starter bread baking craze. I haven't made it in forever and I love it. And I don't fault anyone for trying it and/or keeping up with it. But I can see Bliss jumping on that because she saw others do it, then becoming the starter "expert', failing miserably and moving on to the next thing she can find to copy. Thinking about it, maybe she already did this and has moved on to growing her own food? Will Bliss become a prepper? This makes me smirk as she tries so hard to keep up (three years late of course) and poor Marky Mark will be the one lugging boxes of canned goods into their basement.

She did have a brief fling with the sourdough craze with some struggles, and we never heard about it again.

Karen has had herbs in the past, which she was always showing herself in video's cutting sprigs and using them in her simmer pot or throwing it on something for garnish. Nobody snips something slower than Karen because it's more of hand modeling clip than anything. She's the queen of filler footage. She can spend five minutes showing herself fluff flowers and move objects around at the speed of a snail.

Lauren just posted her first photo on IG. Of Vito after being groomed with the comment Fresh cut for My Little Shamrock Vito! He's so handsome.
    It has 44 likes and several comments. One by Karen's post mentee's Lisa from Best Life Lee. Which Lauren responded directly back to (tho she did most and she must recognize their "handles" from her Orchid days).

I think this might have been discussed before but there is a woman who follows the Orchids with an IG titled life_through_the_seasons that she established in 2020. I looked at her IG and there's really just a few posts but she said she started it because she lost 100 lbs but gained some back and she made the account to hold herself accountable to weight loss. Tho it is just a few posts of healthy recipes and some decor stuff. She does have a great pool..haha.
    Anyway, Karen did a nice job hijacking her handle for her reboot. Tho I know there's a ton of "season" titled names floating out there in social media.

It's interesting Lauren is dipping her toe into IG now, but maybe she considered the 2 Orchids IG as her social media and this is now her personal IG since she left the Orchids.

15.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    ‘She's the queen of filler footage. She can spend five minutes showing herself fluff flowers and move objects around at the speed of a snail.’
    :hearty-laugh: NAILED IT!! The Hand Modeling is just a killer…. every.single.video. My personal faves are her piddling around with the bed clothes and of course, THE LOUNGER THROWS when it’s time to highlight the seasonal outdoor haven -OY!

More like:
    SEASONS OF HAND MODELING WITH KAREN

639 replies since 15/2/2024, 23:16   33474 views