Attached Image
    IMG_1464

2.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Hi SWEET FRIENDS My passion is to inspire women so click my links

Status
    Decided to not want to continue. :unsure: :wacko: That's Karen speak for sure. And this viewer must not be a regular to just notice this now, or one of the Italian mob wives of Poland who has always been team Lauren and is just needling Bliss. It probably does bug her because she likely hopes everyone has forgotten Lauren by now.

Karen wrote her name on the box and when she showed herself writing to demo the pens she actually spelled her name out loud as she printed it like it's something she needs to do to make sure she spells it correctly. :=/:

3.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She is just one long commercial.

4.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    It looks like the new neighbors already planted some trees to sound out the seventh hour of The Today Show. With the Fourtches getting rid of their trees and expanding outward, the neighbors on the other side must be thrilled! They get Karen’s horn voice on the phone all afternoon along with the television and then the booze crew swings by in the evenings for their pre and post bocce partying.

5.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    God help those poor neighbors because they will be relegated to an indoor haven summer!

6.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TruthSerum @ 19/4/2024, 09:02) 
    Decided to not want to continue. :unsure: :wacko: That's Karen speak for sure. And this viewer must not be a regular to just notice this now, or one of the Italian mob wives of Poland who has always been team Lauren and is just needling Bliss. It probably does bug her because she likely hopes everyone has forgotten Lauren by now.

Karen wrote her name on the box and when she showed herself writing to demo the pens she actually spelled her name out loud as she printed it like it's something she needs to do to make sure she spells it correctly. :=/:

Miss Karen hosting Poland Romper Room!

7.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Are they really expanding that back patio AGAIN! Geez. Jodie expands theirs and now the MUST KEEP UP WITH THE CHANDLERS follows behind. I guess the original back patio was the area that is planked? I remember when they did the addition. Karen could barely contain herself she was so excited. And now digging up the tree's and moving them ....isn't all of this going to coincide with entertaining season?

8.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Yep, more convoluted planning on the part of the 4ourtches. This will be yet another ill thought out deck expansion (for a bigger TV) or a Karen flower patch. NO Chandler outdoor kitchen or fireplace because of Fund Failure. No thought to design or actual usage whatsoever because her brain does not function that way. He just says OK; as long as there’s room for TV, grill and a bar cart. Let Yacht Rockin’ begin Season ‘24!! I’m good with that!

9.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Hahaha! I forgot about her "Yacht Rock" music channel.

10.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I love how Karen didn’t even acknowledge that she skipped a day of work. Is she that far gone that she forgot all together or thought she gave a heads up in a previous video? She must be on island time or the botox and skin staining is seeping into her head. The lack of care when she has so many ways of staying in touch with her flock speaks volumes. Zero respect. But she is quick to keep linking. I hope someone calls her out.

:drunk-smiley-emoticon:

11.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Karen should get speech therapy now. It's just bizarre how she speaks. She pronounced patchouli as PACHOLEE

I went back to her video on my laptop so I could read the comments since she said everyone has been asking about her skin care.
    Her face has 10 layers of makeup on it and you can see right where either the filter stop just under her big cubic zirconia necklace that was sold on the 2 Orchids bow teek. There's a distinct change in tone and from that area down you see her sun damaged chest. She needs makeup lessons. THOSE BROWS freak me out.
    shinyk

3 comments under Karen's latest video inquired about Lauren and one said that she hoped Karen would film Lauren's patio too. That must REALLY frost her. :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic The Fourtches don't need a longer patio it needs to be deeper if they are going to do anything to expand it. If they are going to throw more money at it just do it right instead of another halfway add on.

Two viewers inquired about when she see's her grandkids...she said she see's them on evenings and weekends and then one person asked if she babysits her grandson and it appears that's now a NO. Tho I'm not sure how Kate's new job no longer requires the need for Karen to babysit but it must. Just in time for more summer chillin out on the haven.
    new%20job

12.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    The past year settled hard on her skin, and everything else. She looks so bloated!

13.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TruthSerum @ 20/4/2024, 04:18) 
    Karen should get speech therapy now. It's just bizarre how she speaks. She pronounced patchouli as PACHOLEE

I went back to her video on my laptop so I could read the comments since she said everyone has been asking about her skin care.
    Her face has 10 layers of makeup on it and you can see right where either the filter stop just under her big cubic zirconia necklace that was sold on the 2 Orchids bow teek. There's a distinct change in tone and from that area down you see her sun damaged chest. She needs makeup lessons. THOSE BROWS freak me out.
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11161201/shinyk.jpg)

3 comments under Karen's latest video inquired about Lauren and one said that she hoped Karen would film Lauren's patio too. That must REALLY frost her. :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic The Fourtches don't need a longer patio it needs to be deeper if they are going to do anything to expand it. If they are going to throw more money at it just do it right instead of another halfway add on.

Two viewers inquired about when she see's her grandkids...she said she see's them on evenings and weekends and then one person asked if she babysits her grandson and it appears that's now a NO. Tho I'm not sure how Kate's new job no longer requires the need for Karen to babysit but it must. Just in time for more summer chillin out on the haven.
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11161201/new%20job.jpg)

I could swear I heard her pronounce patchouli as ‘PATROLI’. I don’t know what the hell is going on there. Isn’t it convenient that CJ now gets to hitch like a papoose to Kate’s new job with Mama!Just in time for Fourtch Summer Party Bus acceleration…This tells you what she must have been like as a mother - priority hot sheets🤒.

PS: what’s with this persistent greasiness??? It looks horrendous on camera.

14.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Agree...and who is asking Karen about skincare? She's going to try to push the Summer Season is here time to switch out the skin care. um...not really. Links below and don't forget my Amazon storefront.

I'd love to know what those other couples thought when they saw Karen IRL with those dark heavy brows. Did they have to restrain themselves from staring at those animals?

15.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Lauren posted this. I know she was young but if I'd have guessed I would have thought she would have worn a lot of makeup but appears not the case.

Lmom-17135982841599

596 replies since 15/2/2024, 23:16   31831 views