Enhance the Midsection with Karen Pt. 20

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Karen is the most predictable person I have ever come across. I think we all said when she turns 60 it will be her signal to exit stage right and retire. Maybe she will finish out the year with *the fall season*…*nature’s best performance* (lol…copyrighted material). Perhaps she will gift the church ladies with one last Vlogmess before taking her final bow. But I think she is over it all and is hoping Instagram gives her enough of that validating dopamine rush while Fourtch funds her dental appointments.

2.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Hi SWEET FRIENDS My passion is to inspire women so click my links

Status
    QUOTE (Burning my biscuits @ 4/24/2024, 02:22 AM) 
    Ok confession time, out of pure curiosity I went back and found the video again and decided to read the comments. Oh my word! Some of these women who commented are absolutely ridiculous! One women actually apologized for being lazy and not commenting enough on Karen’s videos and promised to comment more! Why on earth would anyone in their right mind apologize to a complete stranger on YT? Especially an entitled, snobby, fake, rude YouTuber at that! Ugh! 😤 That just made me mad all over again. I actually feel sorry for some of these women, Karen is taking advantage of them and laying a guilt trip on them, so despicable.

I saw that as well and that's what really made me go sideways. It made me feel bad for that woman and I'm sure Karen feels that woman owes her some gushing in the comment section. It IS despicable.

3.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Karen giving a sob story to her audience about not getting enough comments on her videos?? A new Narcissistic low ever for ole Bliss.

Seriously, I didn't watch it all but she said, "comment that's how I know you're there" uhhh Karen, you can see your view count...THAT'S how you know someone watches. Peer pressuring and guilt tripping the poor women that actually spend time of that snooze fest of a channel to comment?! She's so ignorant.

I don't follow her channel, I just search it to snark from time to time, but EVEN if I was a Big Bliss fan...that would have caused me to unsubscribe. I don't know what's worse, her personality or her content. Because they are both boring and self absorbed in the worst way possible.

4.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Mark turned 60 last year and the most Karen mentioned or showed was a typical dinner. Nothing special. No memorable gifts. I truly hope what goes around comes around and Karen gets the same treatment for her birthday.

5.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    What do you bet she will come on all sweet friends ass kissing tomorrow…. Pretending that she never said anything after the roasting we delivered this week?!

6.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 4/25/2024, 02:54 AM) 
    What do you bet she will come on all sweet friends ass kissing tomorrow…. Pretending that she never said anything after the roasting we delivered this week?!

\

or love bomb the subs who are now commenting in true narcissistic behavior. Her heart to heart video now has 8K views. Her highest viewed video in a month.

7.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    For sure! Either way she will absolutely be in Brown Nosing For Benefits mode!!

8.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The coach probably told her drama sells. Soon we will see thumbnails with her mouth hanging open and titles like “We’ve never done this before!” or wiping away tears “I’ve never been so emotional!”

:eyeroll:

9.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I’m also waiting for her IG alert re today’s video which always occurs about 5 hours after the fact. She would be more on top of this CEO ing if she didn’t have better things to do with her time #thirstyThursday

10.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    We need Pumpkin Spice to make one of her legendary memes of “Karen’s List of Better Things To Do with My Time!” lol

11.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Do we need to play some Karen bingo? :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi

12.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Dr/Pastor/Naming Psychic Karen …. Out of the blue, Penelope is her new favorite girl’s name. I’m sure Morgan told her to hit the bricks after Karen whispered that suggestion in GeeAda’s ear as an option for the new baby. We know Morgan leans toward more Italian names which marry much better with their last name. Of course, Karen attempted to mouth muscle her way into that situation. “Meet my mother-in-law, Karen. Or as we call her; The Horn🎤…” She’s back on the sweet friends ass kissing act with a dose of religious devotion tossed in for good measure. ✔️Also, tossed in 30 second family shot ✔️.

Whoever this new partner (store owner) is that shes latched onto certainly has the basic suburban housewife look locked down. Right up Karen’s I Have Zero Sense of Style alley. You knew it would be STUNNING though. She did have a FABULOUS Initial meeting with them (looks like a freebie came home with her too). ✔️She’s back pushing her PLETHORA (learned a new word) of color again this week.

13.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Morgan is a Kardashian wannabe,
    so Penelope might make get in there somewhere. Maybe a middle name.

I wonder if Allie’s procedure is IVF related. They recently bought a larger home and seem like the type of robotic normies who would have had two kids by now if they were on their desired timeline.

14.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I don’t understand why she even presents these ‘family secrets’ on camera and then never delivers the conclusion - don’t even bring it up! Looking for audience interaction ? She did the same thing with Allie’s condo listing. It’s just bizarre / lazy. Weird personality combination.

15.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Whatever Alie is having done did she want ole horn voice announcing she was even undergoing something on Youtube? It must be enough to warrant Daddy and Step Mom to see her before the procedure.

Karen we heard you the first time, you were going to an exercise class. Bravo. It's about time you moved.

I'm sure Karen brainstormed with one of her friends (Jodie) that she wanted to do something like Christopher Allen did with a local shop owner. Jodie being the local homie probably knows the owner. Karen's working on getting a code for the diffuser. Gawd, I feel like the church ladies think they have to help out and buy the diffuser so Karen doesn't get all down in the dumps again over them not commenting enough under her video's. We all know she's never leaving Youtube, her false threats are just that. She had a biz mtg already scheduled. It was a shrewd plan to freak out the church ladies, get them engaged and submissive to her and then poof debut an item to buy and reveal a coming "collab" that she'll have a code that will give her some piece of the money pie.

All of the Butterfly comments...good grief.

590 replies since 15/2/2024, 23:16   31597 views