Enhance the Midsection with Karen Pt. 20

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Isn’t Fourtch’s birthday around this time of year as well?

I love how Karen talked about women uplifting each other at Home Goods but she scolded her own viewers and told them she had better things she could be doing with her time.

“Someone on IG told me to suggest emojis in the comment section.” Yeah right. She’s is copying off other influencers again. Literally everything she has been doing down to the music is copying off Josie. How does someone change their entire personality at 60 to emulate a woman young enough to be her daughter? She does this every year. Chooses someone to SWF since she has no identity of her own. It’s actually disturbing.

2.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Yes! I’ve seen lots of 🦋🦋out there, Karen. 😑

3.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Hi SWEET FRIENDS My passion is to inspire women so click my links

Status
    On April 12,2023 Karen posted on IG Happy 60th Birthday to the love of my life w/a pic of them together on IG. So I guess McLovey's BDay has come and gone and she never mentioned it this year to her sweet friends.

Her latest video is sitting at 4K views and up 23 hrs. Since she's going back to one video a week are Thursday's her posting days?

The comments under the last video are still boosting her ego. She is responding to them all.
    Her response to one sub who really cheered her on. :eyeroll:

@EnhanceTheSeasonswithKaren
    20 hours ago
    Thank you Elizabeth. My heart was telling me to share my thoughts with all of you because you ARE my friends. I have to say I never expected the response that I had received. I am blessed & truly grateful to all of you. 🩷

4.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TruthSerum @ 4/26/2024, 04:55 PM) 
    The comments under the last video are still boosting her ego. She is responding to them all.
    Her response to one sub who really cheered her on. :eyeroll:

@EnhanceTheSeasonswithKaren
    20 hours ago
    Thank you Elizabeth. My heart was telling me to share my thoughts with all of you because you ARE my friends. I have to say I never expected the response that I had received. I am blessed & truly grateful to all of you. 🩷

Ewwww! Karen emotionally manipulating her audience to boost her ego is a new low even for ole Bliss. She must lead a very lonely and SAD life off the internet. Imagine having to beg strangers to talk to you just so you can feel "blessed"??

If she wasn't so awful IRL then she wouldn't have to seek validation from the comment section on her dying YouTube channel.

The more time that goes by since Lauren left the channel, the more I think Lauren was desperate to get away from Karen.

5.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    #notenhanced

Please note the disgusting nail outgrowth here…🤮🤮🤮
    Attached Image
    IMG_1478

6.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Hi SWEET FRIENDS My passion is to inspire women so click my links

Status
    She's boozed up and posting to IG. First with a glass of wine and a Happy Friday! at their patio firepit and then another of just the firepit with My favorite nights are here our patio!! Leaving out the word ON. She's boozed up and flying high on her successful manipulation of the church ladies and probably telling Fourtch she's going to be bringing in $$$ with the "collab".

7.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Yep! HENCE WHY the liquid celebration!

I was giving her the benefit of the booze on the missed lingo….but then, it’s Karen, so….

She’s a mess! I guarantee there were no ‘devotions’ taking place tonight on The Patio!

8.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    We are all her *sweet friends* but she doesn’t even tell us it’s her husband’s birthday or show her real life. Who is she fooling?!

9.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Maybe she believes the people who comment ARE her friends because she has no real-life friends. Her real-life friends have probably moved on without her because they saw how fake she was and how she used them to gain views. That would explain why we stopped seeing Jodie and Kim. She can't film with them if she never sees them because they avoid her. It seems like Lauren couldn't wait to leave and stuck around because she is a nice person. I can see Karen trying to guilt Lauren into staying on as long as she did. Lauren looked genuinely happy in that photo with her husband. I bet she's relieved she doesn't have to fake it anymore!

10.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    According to Bliss, she just went out with those two couples back to back. Probably for Mark’s birthday although this crew hardly needs a reason to booze. I would get so bored with hanging out with my husband’s friends and their wives day after day. She seems to get along well enough with them but it doesn’t seem like she has much in common with Kim. Both the sister-in-laws (which Karen the dunce neglected to share that piece of information for yearssss) seem to have had careers and longterm marriages. Jodie is more into pop culture and what the Kardashians are doing, but beyond that, I don’t think Karen even enjoys these festivities. Where are *her* friends?

11.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Karen’s Own Friends - misnomer for sure. The only semblance of this appears to be those few (1-2) high school compadres she just dredged up last year when her desperation for content began leaking out. She probably stalked and then contacted them out of the blue at which point they became🎤🎤🎤 HER VERY BEST FRIENDS!!! This woman is really something else. I’m 100% positive this old crew of Jodes, etc. keep her at a well calculated distance except for respecting their relationships with Thurston the 4th.

12.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Aren’t they all still friends with Mrs. F #1 and keep in contact on social media? Something tells me if Karen and Mark divorced and she headed back to Pittsburgh, Jodie and Kim might never seen her again.

13.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    With her personality I doubt she has any meaningful relationships. Despite what she keeps telling her YouTube "friends", she doesn't strike me as the type to have long heart-to-heart convos even with her husband(s) and daughters. She's all about appearances and judging by the glimpses we get into her true nature on camera, I think she's too shallow to have a real relationship even with herself. I think she lives her life on surface level, never diving deep enough outside her comfort zone, never really engaging with meaningful situations.
    I also think she has 2 modes with her real-life friends, either all "happy happy" or playing up anything slightly bad to get sympathy.
    That's the way I see her and I think the people around her aren't stupid and can see right through her, too, and they just play along cause they're not 16 and don't have the time or energy to really deal with her.

14.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think you are 100% right and hit the nail on the head.

I do wonder if they ever get the “real” Karen from time to time (as real as she is capable of being, that is). The one who swears and smokes. The version that isn’t as fake. If she ever showed that side of herself, she would probably gain some subscribers. People can see through phoniness. Authenticity is what sells in the long run.

15.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    PLETHORA IS THE NEW ‘BLOOMS’ in K Speak.

Her hair and Archie’s look equally bad. She could get hers done while at his groomers - both clipped (to quote Karen of Yore: all showered up) all in one fell swoop.

Obviously she has spent time reviewing last year’s Bakery playbook to garner views (as predicted): visit and feature hometown library; model her linebacker getups prior to hitting the local bars; getting her (non) creative juices flowing 😵‍💫. She is so full of S#*T! I swear, she still looks as top heavy as she did pre-explant. Her huge shoulders in tandem with those awful granny house dresses she insists on wearing - OY!! The only thing missing are some slip on shuffle slippers with her hair in curlers for taking out the garbage….

590 replies since 15/2/2024, 23:16   31652 views