Separate Beds and No More Head, Dumpy Still a Trumpy, Bum Fills Her Up at the Sizzler. Pt. 33

« Older   Newer »

1. xphiler4ever
        +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 4/4/2024, 11:33 PM) 
    I hope the woman she was talking about doesn’t take it to heart and understands that it comes from Alex being a deeply miserable forever unhappy person. there is nothing meaningful in her life that brings her joy and even her child is just something she is doing to check a box. she’ll repeat the same cycle she has with her own mom which is really sad

she has no idea how to do the work and address her own issues so she lashes out at random people that she watches. after seeing just a few of the girls videos I can see her life is more full than Alex’s and it’s obvious that jealousy drives most of her rants about strangers. I hate that she found out about being mentioned but also hope she really gets that it’s coming from a loser

100% on point. If that girl ever reads here, please take all this to heart. It's not about you. It's all about BIG AL. She hates the fact that she is an ugly demon who had to settle because she was broaching 40 and the window for a kid was closing. She settled on bummy. That's all this is about.

891 replies since 19/2/2024, 00:35   100170 views