Separate Beds and No More Head, Dumpy Still a Trumpy, Bum Fills Her Up at the Sizzler. Pt. 33

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Lol I’m so amused because Evangeline was one of my names. I was going for biblical/ angel names for girl names and my dads name is Evan so I was incorporating that.

2.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    A newborn baby is going to rock her world. She has no help by her own admission. If she were going to hire a nanny wouldn’t she have done so by now. At this point she has no time for a proper home interview process. Then there is the nursery… it’s not at all put together! What has she been doing?????

3.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Dunno why she didn’t just jet off to the Maldives

4.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Damn I’m glad “Do We Know Them” podcast covered her bullying that TikTok creator.

5.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ImUnwellYesIAm @ 16/4/2024, 05:05) 
    Damn I’m glad “Do We Know Them” podcast covered her bullying that TikTok creator.

That was good! They dragged her and her dropshipping business.

6.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Mon Dieu…..”SLUR” video up. She is screaming bloody murder as usual. My heart is just breaking that the baby is having to be exposed to her codswallop, even in utero. I can’t even watch the rest of it. Someone give a recap please. I just do not have it in me to listen to the rest.

She’s got one arm in her sleeve and the other one out. :5153:

7.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This is what I can remember (it was actually boring as fuck):

-She asked if people wanted her to film at home but they said no due to construction noise
    -She wants to do vlogs but doesn't want to show Jason because everyone makes fun of them but SHE DOESN'T CARE OKAY?!
    -She went to Marshall's and saw a Hispanic dude that she called kept calling a cholo and gangbanger. She insists he was dressed like one and "walked like one." She JUST KNEW he was up to no good because he was walking around quickly with a coat over his arm. SHE HAS A HAWK EYE GUYS AND NOTICES EVERYTHING. NO ONE ELSE HAS SITUATIONAL AWARENESS LIKE HER.
    -There wasn't any security and she's pregnant so she just hung out at the front and watched him. She claims he stole shoes and then quickly changes stories. Who knows if this actually happened because we know she likes to lie. Also when she kept calling him a cholo she yelled "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO FIND HIM AND TELL HIM?! I DON'T CARE!" Obviously this is a reference to people telling Julia (the OC woman she bitched about) that she was talking shit about her.
    -She also brought up a "white trash" guy and then rambled about how some were hot. This must be why she loves Jason so much. She bitched about a woman giving a homeless person money and telling him to use it for food. She makes an offensive gesture to imply the woman is mentally challenged for doing so and then yells "OH WE AREN'T SUPPOSED TO DO THAT ANYMORE."
    -She talks about how much she likes to "shitpost" in Twitter and uses "mild slurs." BECAUSE EVERYONE USES SLURS YOU GUYS. She does so under her own name BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T CARE GUYS. She wishes she could be as offensive in YT and IG because people need to need to be bullied into thinking like her. She doesn't like truth (or whatever it's called) because there aren't enough people to offend on there.
    -She ends it rambling about how she "has done so much by 40" and is "sad" Toilette wasn't around for it. She's "lived abroad" and got so much education, started a business, had pets, been married once before, and traveled. She repeats this over and over and it sounds again like she wishes she had a baby with Nick. She keeps saying everyone else gets married and has kids when they're young and she's glad she didn't have a baby in her 20s because she's "not rich" but has money to raise one. She hopes Toilette has her "entrepreneurial" spirit and she says she will support her.

Sorry if I forgot anything. It was boring and forced as usual.

8.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (justalurker @ 4/4/2024, 03:09 AM) 
    I don't feel sorry for her. After the baby shower, she's going to make a video complaining about some of the cheap, tacky white trash gifts she got. Don't feel sorry for this bitch

She got blankets and nice things. I don't think she should have the shower at all.
    She could have had a dinner in the parking lot for the baby after it was born.

9.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She’s basically complaining she can’t say a sluur comment on YouTube but can on some other site? She’d only ever say the “ok” slurs not the “crazy” slurs? Then she started talking about how “interesting” she is? She’s literally living the cookie cutter white middle class life, showing red flag of being a controlling, narcissistic, helicopter parent. She seems less manic which is good?

10.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Prettier than YEWW
    Attached Image
    0060C08C-78C9-4AD6-9A65-D79535243995

11.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Her lips are fubar 🤢
    IMG-4176

12.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Marit @ 18/4/2024, 23:33) 
    Her lips are fubar 🤢
    IMG-4176

I always laugh when she says she "fixed" her lips.

13.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    The cheeks are gargoyle-like. I really hope she hasnt been injecting while pregnant but I have not kept up with this broad recently. Did she get banned from X/twitter again?

14.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    my god her mouth is ALWAYS hanging open. mouth breather

15.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She's made everything look so heavy and weighed down. She gave herself bass mouth!

891 replies since 19/2/2024, 00:35   100499 views