Separate Beds and No More Head, Dumpy Still a Trumpy, Bum Fills Her Up at the Sizzler. Pt. 33

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I feel like she's talking about her family.

I have no sympathy for her. Not just because she's a raging cunt but also because she's 40 years old and can just say no. Don't have a shower or don't invite people you don't want present. She's hosting the fucking thing so she has complete control over it.

2.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chopsuey @ 4/3/2024, 02:18 PM) 
    QUOTE (CherieRose @ 3/4/2024, 23:00) 
    New video up. She's pissed at people over lack of support.

That's what happens when you spew hate and talk all of the time about how you don't like anyone else.

So typical. She thinks she should be able to walk through life as an asshole and hate on every single thing- but people should rush to her aide in her in time of need. It pays off to be a descent member of society. It pays to be a friend to others.... It pays to have some empathy for those less fortunate, or who might not have as much. It pays to realize that everyone has a right to their opinions. She's deserving of the cold shoulder and this is the payment back.

Why would anyone in their right mind bother with her. She's going to feel so isolated and alone when she has no one drooling over her offspring.

3.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    lol she says ppl showing up to her shower who didn’t give her support before is fake. How about u inviting them after barely any contact? That’s fake as f too 🤣 no offense but I hate ppl who randomly give u an invite to things like this after not speaking to u for years. That to me is faker, just wanting to count heads and get presents.

“Pregnant people/person” is more “pandering” than pregnant woman lmao. She’s so dumb

4.     +13   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She says “I always knew it but I thought during my pregnancy it would have been so different.” Sounds like she’s talking about her parents namely Greta. Greta does not appear to like Alex at all.

5.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Its so hard so get through her videos because of her nervous tic compulsions to name all her bodily functions and inner thoughts. Like, get on with it. For someone who is obsessed with wealth she has zero class. My ancestors who came from dirt floor shacks had more class.

6.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She should have just had a drop in baby shower at her “studio” instead of whatever shit this is.

QUOTE (Chopsuey @ 3/4/2024, 23:18) 
    QUOTE (CherieRose @ 3/4/2024, 23:00) 
    New video up. She's pissed at people over lack of support.

That's what happens when you spew hate and talk all of the time about how you don't like anyone else.

I’ve never heard a “good person” talk about what a great person they are either. She has to keep faking this narrative about herself.

7.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ever notice that the person to tell you they are a "good" person, or an "empath" is the worst person you've met?

8.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    idiot sandwich
    Attached Image
    55BEA950-E7B0-4E13-9056-A335D77DEA62

9.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    pans_labyrinth_featured-1508318

10.     +13   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She's been raging the entire pregnancy. That baby has been on an emotional rollercoaster.

11.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She's the first pregnant person I've seen with terrible hair. Nothing but split ends. Love that for her.

She thinks it's hard now when no one "supports her" while she's driving around and eating while pregnant. Wait until there is a screaming and needy human being in the picture; that's when you need help. Looking forward to this baby so much.

12.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    definitely crying over mommy. she's been MIA for a while. it seems her and Jason were alone on Easter when they went out to eat

I agree that if you're THAT upset about the baby shower then don't host it at your house? just don't have one? someone that can afford to take their whole family to the Maldives can buy their own baby stuff

13.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I ALMOST felt sorry for her when she was crying but snapped out of it lol

14.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Never feel bad for her. Once that baby is here, THERE WILL BE TEARS. We bakers must not crack when that happens. She is reaping what she's sowed. Enjoy it.

15.     +18   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She said she has little pleasure in her life. Threw Jason right under the bus. Alex has been miserable and a complete bitch for years, and her rotten core is what makes her so deeply unhappy.

891 replies since 19/2/2024, 00:35   100463 views