Separate Beds and No More Head, Dumpy Still a Trumpy, Bum Fills Her Up at the Sizzler. Pt. 33

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CherieRose @ 4/3/2024, 04:12 PM) 
    She said she has little pleasure in her life. Threw Jason right under the bus. Alex has been miserable and a complete bitch for years, and her rotten core is what makes her so deeply unhappy.

And what a far cry from the "perfect life with the nicest man she'd ever met" she tried to sell when she met this slob. Her life will always be a miserable mess with the very little pleasure she currently has.......... Always.
    She's too shallow to understand how to enjoy the gift of life and what it has to offer to those that embrace it. I rarely RARELY have bad days. Occasionally a slump here and there but otherwise a very fulfilling life with great friends, family, travel, work, social life, etc. It's all what you make of it.........This bitch drinks up negativity. She watches politics and seethes at the drama it brings.....takes pleasure in the news filled with violence, hate and sadness. She has no other outlets. She is exactly where she deserves to be. And it wouldn't matter what man she conned into being in her life.....She'd still be a hateful lonely bitch.
    There will never be a time in her life where she will be happy. Ever. It's not in her cards because she swims in a shallow puddle.

2.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    her rant at the end about the UGLY and OLD (almost 40 :rolleyes: ) woman from Orange County that she follows was so incredibly cruel. like bad even for her. this woman is DARING to put herself on dating sites despite the fact that she's UGLY and needs to fix herself. Alex almost wants to reach out and help her!!!!! someone needs to tell this woman to dress better and lose weight!

she then makes up an entire scenario about how this woman is going to say there's no good men out there and then blame men for her being single??

like the audacity for her to go on and on about this when she was married to a man for years who wasn't interested in her and then went after a Facebook troll that she met in a hate group and RUSHED him down the aisle

3.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Smuggle13 @ 4/4/2024, 01:06) 
    I ALMOST felt sorry for her when she was crying but snapped out of it lol

I almost felt sorry for her too then she went on her white trash rant. Also dragging that woman who’s just trying to live her life. All sympathy gone.

Big faced Sasquatch needs to buy a clue. If she did not appear to have money to Bummy brittle bones, he would never have said I DO. She acts like she’s was some irresistible raving beauty. No you dummy. He thought you’d be an easy going sugar mama. Little did he know the real you.

4.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous

:mocking_smiley_emoticon:

5.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    The woman AL was dragging. She looks petite with a nice figure. No wonder AL hates her
    Attached Image
    D3B094AD-7FF7-4345-A1AF-BA59361FC01F

6.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    ^^ how is she ugly?! Lmao has big botch looked at herself???

7.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Alex needs to realise one day that not caring, is a pretty much a verb, not just something you say. Life genuinely gets better when you don't give a rats arse about most the stuff she worries about. She's so wrapped up in an image and random "shoulds" in life. And also you get support by being supportive, its sad she sees everyone else as snakes and lower but still expects support. I don't feel bad for her because she says and does shit many other people with resentment and problems has the sense not to do or at least recognise why its wrong and why people would be put off, but I would genuinely be happy to see her stop posting publicly, do some self reflection even if its just "People can't bother me if I don't post, because they have nothing to be bothered by at that time", and focus on taking care of her baby without worrying about neither her orbiters or us. Being there, supporting others, not caring about the ratzzz, living your truth etc etc, are all verbs not just insults and rebuttals for randoms on the internet you've racked up by trying to get an image of being "idgaf" and being rude in the first place.

8.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    yewwwWW guuythhhhh i am dying with glee at her recent stories. all of her followers thought the ~skinny serve before pregnancy mirror selfie pic~ was her NOW. and clearly they were dm-ing her telling her no no she looks great, FOR 8 MOS PREG!

then she posts, "no no you guys you're embarrassing me, that's me BEFORE! not now!!!"

she got real quiet after that.

hahahaahaha bitch you're BIG. you're just built big! no one can tell the difference between your pregnancy photos + videos and now. accept it hag.

9.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (wheresMYPICKLE! @ 4/4/2024, 04:06) 
    Reddit is saying CuntAl doesn't follow Greta on Instagram. I wonder if Greta reads up on the hate for her spawn online and has had it with her antics/is embarrassed to have such a hateful cunt for a daughter.

I looked at their accounts. They both unfollowed each other. I’d love to know what, after all the years of Al’s disgustingness, finally pushed Greta over the edge. Of course Al is too cowardly to talk about it. In real life, she’s terrified of people, especially her mother.

10.     +9   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ploopyscoopy @ 4/4/2024, 06:45) 
    Alex needs to realise one day that not caring, is a pretty much a verb, not just something you say. Life genuinely gets better when you don't give a rats arse about most the stuff she worries about. She's so wrapped up in an image and random "shoulds" in life. And also you get support by being supportive, its sad she sees everyone else as snakes and lower but still expects support. I don't feel bad for her because she says and does shit many other people with resentment and problems has the sense not to do or at least recognise why its wrong and why people would be put off, but I would genuinely be happy to see her stop posting publicly, do some self reflection even if its just "People can't bother me if I don't post, because they have nothing to be bothered by at that time", and focus on taking care of her baby without worrying about neither her orbiters or us. Being there, supporting others, not caring about the ratzzz, living your truth etc etc, are all verbs not just insults and rebuttals for randoms on the internet you've racked up by trying to get an image of being "idgaf" and being rude in the first place.

to add on cause why not hehe

BTW Al, we are cringe following you, and you share all of your lifes details. When you are miserable yourself, I don't see anything about you that puts you above your own patheticness. You suck. There is genuinely no reason people would be inclined to support you outside of projecting their own misery. You are pretty much lolcow tier. Your pseudo self awareness means jackshit, you're just looking for an excuse to feel better about yourself and ramble about nothing and tear into people who have done nothing wrong. You bring no good to this world when all you do is project your grossness, scam people, and scroll social media all day actively being a cunt, you bring a negative to the world with your choice to do what you do and continue to do so for years. You are better than no one and your worldview is destroying you. Fuck you, Alex. Many people in this world are unlucky, but not you, you just take all the right steps away from happiness because you have a behemoth of an ego you mistake for self awareness. You aren't even smart, no smart person would complain about having no support, invites people they hate to a baby shower theyre hosting themselves, then continues to tear down some random person for their looks. You are not the smarter than everybody else if you cannot put two and two together. Its really easy to tell when you say random bullshit to cover your arse like "im sooo here for you guys omg" uh, when? How? Taking the piss is somehow being a superhero because you can delude yourself that you can fix people by saying random shit? Who are you? You run a dropshipping scheme, not Dior. You are white trash, through and through, stop trying to run away from it.

You are genuinely a nutcase, I don't give two fucks about the way you look, your decor, the shit you eat, where you shop, you are just fucking crazy and it's fun dissecting your bullshit and getting kicks each upload because you keep getting mad and creating a display of ignorance.

11.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yes............. to all of this.

12.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Oh it just really grates on my nerves when she calls people dumb, and stupid, corrects someone else's pronunciation of a word. Are you fucking kidding me, this is the same stupid bitch that says acid REFLEX instead of REFLUX!!

I don't feel sorry for her. After the baby shower, she's going to make a video complaining about some of the cheap, tacky white trash gifts she got. Don't feel sorry for this bitch

13.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Marit @ 4/4/2024, 07:01) 
    QUOTE (wheresMYPICKLE! @ 4/4/2024, 04:06) 
    Reddit is saying CuntAl doesn't follow Greta on Instagram. I wonder if Greta reads up on the hate for her spawn online and has had it with her antics/is embarrassed to have such a hateful cunt for a daughter.

I looked at their accounts. They both unfollowed each other. I’d love to know what, after all the years of Al’s disgustingness, finally pushed Greta over the edge. Of course Al is too cowardly to talk about it. In real life, she’s terrified of people, especially her mother.

What if it was the lame tattoo that solidified it? :snickering:

14.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    It's one thing to have a shit of a daughter and be ignorant or somewhat tolerate her awful behavior. But to have that daughter shack up with a complete loser and then reproduce. OMG ☠️. It's probably given her mother a reality check that her unhinged spiraling harpy of a daughter is going to fuck up a child's life so badly and may be so bad at it that she'll have to step in. If her mother is a selfish bitch as well then that's not what she'll want any part of.

15.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    she is a product of her mother. many of you seem to think greta is mad at her but i think it’s the other way around. alex expected her mother to wait on her hand and foot and to be enamored by her daughters pregnancy, but the reality is greta is just like alex, it doesn’t matter that that’s her daughter. of course she probably doesn’t want to help you, after all alex do you want to help anyone else, no because you hate everyone.

alex is mad at her mother.

887 replies since 19/2/2024, 00:35   98031 views