Separate Beds and No More Head, Dumpy Still a Trumpy, Bum Fills Her Up at the Sizzler. Pt. 33

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (honeybug @ 4/4/2024, 08:52 PM) 
    someone on the hrh collection reddit should post this screenshot. this is very clearly Alex's response to the negative comments i saw all over her video yesterday (probably deleted them by now) in regards to her disgusting rant of the totally sweet and normal @the_homeec woman.

she doubled down on her cruelty. she is disturbing. unhinged bitch.

(i view her stories on an anon viewer, so someone should repost showing her @)

CaJ9Bfy

It's all good. She will live a lonely existence knowing she is hated by most no matter what she convinces herself of. She will never have any redeeming qualities. She will continue down the path she's on and life will keep shitting all over her. The man will leave her, her child will grow up to hate her, she will struggle financially, Judy will distance herself from her once this kid is born.........Life will pay her back....so sleep well asshole- the best is yet to come!

2.     +19   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    she’s sitting there 8 months pregnant, alone in her car, what should be one of the happiest times of her life, crying because she has no support in her life. no friends , not even a supportive mother. I hope the woman she was talking about doesn’t take it to heart and understands that it comes from Alex being a deeply miserable forever unhappy person. there is nothing meaningful in her life that brings her joy and even her child is just something she is doing to check a box. she’ll repeat the same cycle she has with her own mom which is really sad

she has no idea how to do the work and address her own issues so she lashes out at random people that she watches. after seeing just a few of the girls videos I can see her life is more full than Alex’s and it’s obvious that jealousy drives most of her rants about strangers. I hate that she found out about being mentioned but also hope she really gets that it’s coming from a loser

3.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    That's exactly it I've said it before. projection!!!!!

watch her pull some shit like asking people to subscribe to her IG and she'll go live at the baby shower to get some chump change donations.

Predictable, uninteresting.

4.     +14   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I have a theory regarding the rift. I can totally see Greta making comments about Bummy being a bum. I bet they loved him at first with his red hat and all, but I’m sure they see by now that he doesn’t have an actual job. Greta is probably sees the writing on the wall and is having nightmares about Al and spawn moving in with them after the divorce. I would LOVE that. I’d take her having to move to a condo or apartment as well. Any Al downsizing will be delicious. It’s coming!

5.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Marit @ 5/4/2024, 07:09) 
    I have a theory regarding the rift. I can totally see Greta making comments about Bummy being a bum. I bet they loved him at first with his red hat and all, but I’m sure they see by now that he doesn’t have an actual job. Greta is probably sees the writing on the wall and is having nightmares about Al and spawn moving in with them after the divorce. I would LOVE that. I’d take her having to move to a condo or apartment as well. Any Al downsizing will be delicious. It’s coming!

This is my favorite theory so far. Or what if Al had to beg mommy for more money to reno the house and Greta was like “make bum work for it 🤷‍♀️” ?

6.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    The woman FatCuntAL was bashing saw the video. I feel bad for her. FatCuntAL has so much bad Karma coming to her. I’m so mad.

Here’s the link to the TT:

www.tiktok.com/t/ZTLSRecs6/

7.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I wish I could listen to it but my kids asleep. I can’t read the captions.. was she upset?

If I were her and I saw big back AL mocking me I’d not be able to stop laughing.

8.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (exiledswan @ 5/4/2024, 07:26) 
    I wish I could listen to it but my kids asleep. I can’t read the captions.. was she upset?

If I were her and I saw big back AL mocking me I’d not be able to stop laughing.

No she was completely unbothered! She’s a very cool down to earth woman. She said AL is going to DM her. AL is probably losing her shit about all the hate she’s getting rn.

9.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She went about it in such a classy way.

Can’t wait to see how bitch responds or if she does at all

10.     +8   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    TT knows me so well it randomly showed me the video of the girl she’s harassing. She seems nice and level headed, unlike Alex.

11.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 4/4/2024, 11:33 PM) 
    I hope the woman she was talking about doesn’t take it to heart and understands that it comes from Alex being a deeply miserable forever unhappy person. there is nothing meaningful in her life that brings her joy and even her child is just something she is doing to check a box. she’ll repeat the same cycle she has with her own mom which is really sad

she has no idea how to do the work and address her own issues so she lashes out at random people that she watches. after seeing just a few of the girls videos I can see her life is more full than Alex’s and it’s obvious that jealousy drives most of her rants about strangers. I hate that she found out about being mentioned but also hope she really gets that it’s coming from a loser

100% on point. If that girl ever reads here, please take all this to heart. It's not about you. It's all about BIG AL. She hates the fact that she is an ugly demon who had to settle because she was broaching 40 and the window for a kid was closing. She settled on bummy. That's all this is about.

12.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    That woman should not get offended at all. Al has done this to so many other women who haven’t responded. She just desperately needs attention.

13.     +21   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    The audacity of this commenting on anyone’s looks. Botchy your sleepy droop is settling into your crow’s feet.
    IMG-4098

14.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her skinny fridge video came up in my suggestions and her face looked totally different a few years ago. Now she looks like someone made her with dough from memory.

15.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I hope no one shows up to her shower.

891 replies since 19/2/2024, 00:35   100152 views