Separate Beds and No More Head, Dumpy Still a Trumpy, Bum Fills Her Up at the Sizzler. Pt. 33

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    couldn't make it past the first mins of that video. he goes and on and on about how she's a "character" and just "rage bait." sick of these people jumping to this automatically and giving her total protection from the dragging she deserves. the jessi smiles podcast does it too. it's annoying that these people default to iT's a cHaRaCteR every single time. even entertaining the question "is it a character?", gives validation to the premise that it could all just be fake. nothing about her content and delivery reads as fake. i saw one trisha video and could tell right away she was being ott on purpose. alex's videos don't read anything like that. these creators are so scared to accept that it's real that they default to 'it's an act." fuck out of here. it doesn't take extensive research to figure out this cunt is a cunt.

imo none of these videos will hurt her until people start calling her out for what she actually is, without the very loud seed of doubt that's always there, ~~~~~iT's a cHaRaCteR~~~~~. please.

2.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Pretending to be a racist homophobe who hates other women isn't any less maladaptive because its rage bait. I'd argue anyone who makes regular ragebait content has issues, so I don't know why they think that's a valid excuse. Why would someone who isn't racist want to pretend to be one, even for clicks?

3.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jagger @ 21/4/2024, 19:24) 
    Pretending to be a racist homophobe who hates other women isn't any less maladaptive because its rage bait. I'd argue anyone who makes regular ragebait content has issues, so I don't know why they think that's a valid excuse. Why would someone who isn't racist want to pretend to be one, even for clicks?

I think she’s struggled with her sexuality for years. I think this is where her homophobia stems from, I was a miserable person before I came out, not like Big Al but I drank heavy, shopped ALOT, always moving, never being satisfied anywhere I was at, I was always searching and never satisfied with anything in my life. Sound familiar? Since I’ve come out I’m a different person,

Alex just needs to come out already, seems like she doesn’t have a lot of support from her family anymore anyway, I think with that and therapy she would have a chance at a happier second chapter in life. I was 43 when I came out and life is so much better. She can drop that loser and easily find a masculine partner as she has said in the past that she finds them attractive.

I hate the bitch as she is now but maybe she can change, I did.

4.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    if you watch the whole video he does say that "character" or not she is a POS because who would purposely choose to play such a vile person who is disgusted by the developmentally disabled being at the mall and who chooses to scam her own followers

I hope people continue to make videos about her - particularly about her "handmade" jewelry scam

5.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    When your character is someone who uses the word "retard" as a 40 year old almost mother, you can go fuck yourself.

6.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Oh she's lucky she wasn't taking random sneaky shots of my child so she could make fun of her on twitter, because pregnant or not, I'd knock her teeth out

PM

7.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Does she think making fun of children makes her look edgy? She is a disgusting person. And she will be a horrible mother.

8.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (xphiler4ever @ 4/22/2024, 02:14 AM) 
    Oh she's lucky she wasn't taking random sneaky shots of my child so she could make fun of her on twitter, because pregnant or not, I'd knock her teeth out

PM

omg. someone needs to nancy drew tf out of this and ID the adults to show them this tweet. this is fucking vile. calling a CHILD a "disgusting shit"???? she better hope and PRAY this child doesn't have a daddy or uncles who are waiting for someone to FAFO.

9.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    😈
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240421_232040_Gallery

10.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (xphiler4ever @ 22/4/2024, 02:14) 

PM

I pray that she had to endure all of those sounds during her entire meal. :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

11.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I pray that she spends night and day defending her childs screams and tantrums in public, begging for help from strangers to carry shit for her because she has a child, parking is NEVER available- and she constantly has to go home because her kid is acting out- I hope people drive wrecklessly around her causing her insane stress feeling scared they will hit her with her "BABY ON BOARD". Every day dirty looks, glares and public shaming because of her childs unruly behavior!!!!!!!!!!!!

12.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Janine1 @ 22/4/2024, 16:22) 
    I pray that she spends night and day defending her childs screams and tantrums in public, begging for help from strangers to carry shit for her because she has a child, parking is NEVER available- and she constantly has to go home because her kid is acting out- I hope people drive wrecklessly around her causing her insane stress feeling scared they will hit her with her "BABY ON BOARD". Every day dirty looks, glares and public shaming because of her childs unruly behavior!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet she’ll snap. She’ll have some kind of psychotic break. She will not be able to deal. Bummy eventually will get the hell out of Dodge and take Toilette Baguette with him. He’d probably get at least 2k a month in child support.

Her stans are just like her, mentally ill losers.

IMG-4205

13.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I can see him taking the kid and her wailing online about how she owns a business so thats why she’s not a stay at home mom. I can see her brushing it off as that.

14.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    If someone knows the name of the restaurant, it wouldn't be hard to figure out.
    Just call and have a chat with the manager/owner, and show them the photo.
    If they paid using a credit card, they would have the necessary information.

15.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I hope she knows that people will not tolerate her abusing her child in public, or if her teacher sees things in the future. CPS will get involved.

891 replies since 19/2/2024, 00:35   100352 views