Separate Beds and No More Head, Dumpy Still a Trumpy, Bum Fills Her Up at the Sizzler. Pt. 33

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I love that she got it back for a minute. Bye evil pig face. 🐷

IMG-4209

IMG-4210
    screen cap

2.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Marit @ 23/4/2024, 15:48) 
    I love that she got it back for a minute. Bye evil pig face. 🐷

IMG-4209

IMG-4210
    screen cap

:running_around_smiley_emoticon: :funny_dancing_stickman_smiley_e :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

3.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Lolllllll

4.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    This bitch will never learn. She will ALWAYS screw herself over. It's just written in the stars for her.

5.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Signed back in to say… I heard three planes flying above this bitch today

She is a clown. The pregnancy “thing” is going to turn into parenthood and she will not be happy with what lies ahead. Just you wait Alex.

6.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I just watched a video from 3 years ago. WOW! She has fucked up her face!

7.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    https://yewtu.be/watch?v=eTXmWTHItjI

lmaooo in this previous video at the ~26 min mark she shares that she learned from tiktok that men like morning bjs. ......... at 38 years old. she is so stunned to learn this and truly believes this is groundbreaking news. the sky is blue, you male repellent demon.

she also says it was a "MILESTONE" when her FIANCE saw her in underwear and threw her a positive comment.

thirty. eight. years. old. and screams 'i LuV diCk' over and over as a massive overcompensation. oh yeah? then why hasn't it been in your mouth? she is such a goofy ass embarrassing lil bitch.

she is soooo stunted when it comes to men and sex. i laughed so hard when she went through that phase of reposting sexual memes while her husband sleeps in his own bedroom, she admits she's uncomfortable hugging him and admits she is uncomfortable with his morning peck when he stops by her bedroom, etc. Suuure jan. their body language is 100% we don't touch or fuck. and has been from the start.

8.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Her entire last video was basically just her admitting how shallow and miserable she is. Sadly she cannot connect the dots. All she cares about is what people think of her material items and she hopes her kid comes out shallow too.

9.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I saw some comments on reddit that she talked about her parents (again) :rolleyes: implying they are jealous or shocked that she's successful or something like that?! I don't feel like sitting through the video to listen lol but I can't believe how she continues to be so delusional

you're awful and your mom is awful. I'm sure no one is innocent in this situation. I'd love to hear Greta's point of view of this feud though

10.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Chime in, Greta. We know you want to! :snickering:

11.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 26/4/2024, 02:34) 
    I saw some comments on reddit that she talked about her parents (again) :rolleyes: implying they are jealous or shocked that she's successful or something like that?! I don't feel like sitting through the video to listen lol but I can't believe how she continues to be so delusional

you're awful and your mom is awful. I'm sure no one is innocent in this situation. I'd love to hear Greta's point of view of this feud though

She said she graduated with a 1.0 gpa from high school and everyone thought she was a lost cause but she ended up “doing well” and they don’t give her credit for it

12.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    You'd have to do nothing in high school to have a 1.0 GPA. How did she even graduate?

13.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (exiledswan @ 4/25/2024, 08:30 PM) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 26/4/2024, 02:34) 

She said she graduated with a 1.0 gpa from high school and everyone thought she was a lost cause but she ended up “doing well” and they don’t give her credit for it

Fuck Al. You can't 'graduate' with a 1.0 gpa. She FAILED OUT!!! She's a drop out. She admitted this years ago so her trying to even use the word graduate is pathetic.

14.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I’m not American so sorry if this is a dumb question. How did she go to uni ( aND dO a YeaR AbroAD in CHINA) if she didn’t graduate HS? A 1.0 GPA seems impossibly low? Don’t you need a certain GPA to go to college?

15.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (paisleypajamas @ 26/4/2024, 09:51) 
    I’m not American so sorry if this is a dumb question. How did she go to uni ( aND dO a YeaR AbroAD in CHINA) if she didn’t graduate HS? A 1.0 GPA seems impossibly low? Don’t you need a certain GPA to go to college?

With her low-level intelligence, her parents ONLY hope was enroll their idiot daughter into a "Christian" college that is a Diploma Mill. In other words, her parents bought her worthless degrees from a joke of a school.

She is a sad 🤡 and everyone has known this for a long time.

891 replies since 19/2/2024, 00:35   99783 views