« Older   Newer »

1. UptownElegance
        +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ZombieGrandma @ 4/24/2024, 04:48 AM) 
    QUOTE (Sand&Sun @ 4/23/2024, 10:07 AM) 
    I looked up cheek implants. That is the exact lump on Cindy’s face that I see. Ill include a picture of them.

New video up. I had never realized she had cheek implants until you mentioned it but it is SO OBVIOUS!! You can see them so plainly. I always thought those odd shaped areas under her eyes were fat pads that old, fat boozers like her get. Wow, good call S&S, you spotted them!!

When she cuddled with Eric on the sofa, it made my skin crawl. Sooooo awkward!! It's obviously just click bait for her dumb subs. Cindy is not an affectionate person. A man would need an ice pick to get through all the frigid layers that narcissist is made of.

What a nauseating sight to see her suck down a bean burrito. :sick:

Eric DOES NOT look healthy. His eyes are blood shot and his voice is weak. Wonder what's wrong with his health.

OMFG! I just love you! You are a riot! “A man would need an ice pick to get through all the frigid layers that narcissist is made of.” :hearty-laugh: I didn’t watch the video yet…tomorrow I will. I’m getting ready for my beauty sleep, lol.

757 replies since 20/2/2024, 20:13   43716 views