Palm Springs Cindy Pt. 6

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her legacy. Is she serious? A legacy is a summary of how you have loved your life, not your net worth. She has spent the entirety of her retirement on her physical appearance hoping to avoid looking her age. That's the legacy she's established for her family.

2.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It was very inappropriate for her to bring up the fact that one of her former in-laws passed away. If she wanted to discuss estate planning, do it by using yourself as an example.
    Let me get this straight,,,Cindy lost two pieces of diamond jewelry and they were found in Eric's car when he had it washed? I think it's time for a neurological test.

3.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Emmy Lou @ 28/2/2024, 20:43) 
    My husband and I did lifestyle visits there. I don't know about "swingers," but there are a lot of heavy drinkers in many of those communities. We don't drink and during our stay, we drove our car at night instead of using the golf carts they provide. We stayed in a villa that was very similar to Cindy's home with the same color palette-all neutrals. You really need to add pops of color or else your home looks like an airbnb.

I have a friend who moved to The Villages when they retired. She loves it and so does her husband. They don't drink either but say there's always something interesting to do. He likes to golf. She's into dance and has joined several dance clubs. They both enjoy pickle ball. They're definitely not swingers and say the swingers reputation is considered nothing more than an urban legend by the people who actually live there.

4.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Banks01 @ 3/6/2024, 03:28 PM) 
    QUOTE (Emmy Lou @ 28/2/2024, 20:43) 
    My husband and I did lifestyle visits there. I don't know about "swingers," but there are a lot of heavy drinkers in many of those communities. We don't drink and during our stay, we drove our car at night instead of using the golf carts they provide. We stayed in a villa that was very similar to Cindy's home with the same color palette-all neutrals. You really need to add pops of color or else your home looks like an airbnb.

I have a friend who moved to The Villages when they retired. She loves it and so does her husband. They don't drink either but say there's always something interesting to do. He likes to golf. She's into dance and has joined several dance clubs. They both enjoy pickle ball. They're definitely not swingers and say the swingers reputation is considered nothing more than an urban legend by the people who actually live there.

I agree. We met many terrific people and seriously thought about moving there. However, most of our family is in the NY/NJ area and we opted to stay put.

5.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Earlier this morning, I clicked on to her video, Cindy had 245 comments. I went back a few minutes later and there were 89 comments. One of those comments deleted was mine. I’m not surprised by that. I felt getting an honest answer on her channel was better than reading it from me on GB.

6.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The Golden Bachelor is holding auditions for men to be on the show.
    It will be held on March 16 at The River in Rancho Mirage.

Cindy, get that whore makeup on, put your tits on the half shell, and get down there.
    You just might snag some guy who is as desperate as You are.
    And please film it. You need new content, because it is very obvious that you're running out of interesting things to talk about.
    :hearty-laugh:

7.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    😂

8.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    📌

9.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Emmy Lou @ 6/3/2024, 13:01) 
    It was very inappropriate for her to bring up the fact that one of her former in-laws passed away. If she wanted to discuss estate planning, do it by using yourself as an example.
    Let me get this straight,,,Cindy lost two pieces of diamond jewelry and they were found in Eric's car when he had it washed? I think it's time for a neurological test.

Maybe they went and watched submarine races and these items fell off during 😆

10.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    This thread seems to be a lot less active then the previous one. Have gossipers lost interest in PSC?

11.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Psc has slowed down on her channel so there's not a whole lot to discuss right now.

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Queen of Gossip is right. She's boring. The dating stories were made up or just simply not interesting. Watching her slop on her makeup is literally like watching paint dry. The house tour is boring.
    Fact: Cindy doesn't do anything. She's not a participant in life except to shop in Home Goods. Do I want to see her Amazon haul of cheesy dresses? No. She seems to have a group of friends who play canasta and/or bridge. Perhaps, she doesn't want to create videos that might make her look bad to them so she's laying low. I really don't miss her.

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SUNNYdaze925 @ 3/7/2024, 07:32 PM) 
    QUOTE (Emmy Lou @ 6/3/2024, 13:01) 

I don't believe her story that the jewelry was found in his car, maybe he found it under his bed, just so typical of her stupid BS, doesn't even make sense that on 2 different occasions she left jewelry in his car. If it is true, he's a moron to give it back to her if she's that careless.

14.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ZombieGrandma @ 3/15/2024, 12:32 AM) 
    QUOTE (SUNNYdaze925 @ 3/7/2024, 07:32 PM) 

I don't believe her story that the jewelry was found in his car, maybe he found it under his bed, just so typical of her stupid BS, doesn't even make sense that on 2 different occasions she left jewelry in his car. If it is true, he's a moron to give it back to her if she's that careless.

You're right! He shouldn't give it back to her. I think the other piece was the one her ex gave to her. She's such a nasty piece of work.

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Emmy Lou @ 3/14/2024, 12:10 PM) 
    Queen of Gossip is right. She's boring. The dating stories were made up or just simply not interesting. Watching her slop on her makeup is literally like watching paint dry. The house tour is boring.
    Fact: Cindy doesn't do anything. She's not a participant in life except to shop in Home Goods. Do I want to see her Amazon haul of cheesy dresses? No. She seems to have a group of friends who play canasta and/or bridge. Perhaps, she doesn't want to create videos that might make her look bad to them so she's laying low. I really don't miss her.

So agree with all you said, Webers asked if we've lost interest in PSC, yes, I have for sure. Several time i've begun to write an answer very similar to yours but lost interest before I finished.

Cindy is boring and LAZY. She can't clean her tiny house must hire a service, hires out her postage sized yard work, she slops on her tacky makeup as fast as possible with no interest in how ridiculous she looks, wears wigs/hats to avoid doing her hair, no exercise, no hobbies beyond watching tv, she's too lazy to cook, she doesn't take care of Poppy-poor baby always looks like she needs her face washed and her fur groomed. Eric took her on a trip to NM, she said she slept the whole trip, what a pig. She showed up to collect her share of her mother's money but was too busy to help her when she needed it. Something goes wrong in her life; she blames someone else. She has rules for men like they need to pay her way 'cos she's an 'old fashioned girl' but when someone said she shouldn't take jewelry gifts from Eric because they aren't dating, she says "she never thought about not accepting the gift." That's not good etiquette Cindy. She doesn't play by her own rules. She said she didn't like the kids she taught at school, she couldn't make her marriage work or any relationship she's had with any man, she rips off any service staff she can like waitress, hair stylists, etc.

She is so negative and rude. I don't know why anyone would watch her videos except to make fun of her. I have such disdain for her I can't really tolerate watching her videos, or listen to her stupid, vapid voice.

757 replies since 20/2/2024, 20:13   43654 views