1.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LauraLee @ 16/4/2024, 19:15) 
    QUOTE (Emmy Lou @ 16/4/2024, 03:22) 
    I had to register again; for some reason I wasn't logged into the site.
    Cindy's comments about the nail salon workers is despicable but I'm not surprised. This woman is a horror! Complaining about the smell of their food? I feel like I can smell her "aroma" from my computer screen! Take a shower before you put on the camera, Cindy!

They probably bring their lunch to work to save money. I still prepare my lunch when I work. It got me the nickname "lunchbox" at one place and I loved it. They would always peek to see what I brought. :celebrating-smiley-emoticon:

I just got back from 2 stores, food shopping. I always bring my list and check weekly sales. It's also senior discount day! I save a ton! Mostly gorgeous fresh produce and protein today. $77.00 total. That will last me well over a week. All my staples are well stocked.

Next, I'll go out to clean my little garden and start Spring seeds. 😊🍓🫛🥕🥦🫘🧅🥬👍

Aw “Lunchbox” is a cute nickname . I work from home now, but when I didn’t I’d pack my lunch as well. It saved money and I was able to control my portions and make healthy stuff for myself.

2.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    ✔️

3.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LauraLee @ 16/4/2024, 01:26) 
    QUOTE (QueenOfGossip @ 15/4/2024, 23:45) 
    Sadly, I have witnessed this kind of racist/classist behavior here at the desert salons.
    During Covid I had to sneak into the salons via the back alley.
    Fine by me, because I knew that they had families to feed, and were in survival mode.
    They needed to make money.

I hate to say it, but racism runs deep here. Not like LA or San Diego, where everyone lives and let lives.

If you ever want to go down that rabbit hole, google what happened to the african americans and hispanics back in the late 60's.
    Mayor at that time committed heinous acts.
    They recently took down his statue.

Cindy is snotty, entitled, obnoxious and lacks gratitude and humility. A self absorbed twunt with zero compassion or empathy. She knows nothing about real life struggles. (With exception to her daughter, I imagine she was different then)

Are you referring to this?

https://patch.com/california/palmdesert/pa...moved-wednesday

I was referring to this.

4. Sand&Sun
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Blessings and prayers to your friend who passed❤️

5.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Getting back to Cindy...I guess Eric hasn't moved in. Perhaps he stays there a few nights but he hasn't given up his own place. i still think he should start his own YouTube channel. There are a lot of RV folks and it would probably do well.

6.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    New video up earlier yesterday. Given the absence of comments here so far, it doesn’t seem anyone is clamoring for it like the new Taylor Swift release: “Tortured Poets Department.” While Cindy offers a different kind of torture in this and other videos, I can’t say any of it is illuminating much less poetic. Just more of the same: do-it-yourself manicure anxiety; Newport Beach trinket shops; an outing with Eric; and Poppy offering the only splash of cuteness and literal color in Cindy’s beige-blizzard home.

7.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I've tried twice to watch but she's rocking back and forth, jittery voice, flipping her lizard tongue out constantly, having trouble controlling her mouth and forming her words.

She said Eric was sick again, maybe he ate some of his own cooking.

8.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Laura Linden @ 4/20/2024, 02:03 PM) 
    New video up earlier yesterday. Given the absence of comments here so far, it doesn’t seem anyone is clamoring for it like the new Taylor Swift release: “Tortured Poets Department.” While Cindy offers a different kind of torture in this and other videos, I can’t say any of it is illuminating much less poetic. Just more of the same: do-it-yourself manicure anxiety; Newport Beach trinket shops; an outing with Eric; and Poppy offering the only splash of cuteness and literal color in Cindy’s beige-blizzard home.

The frustration of watching her start a video and then mumble, giggle and slurp is just so unappealing. Why can't she just polish her nails? Why does everything have to be a production? She complains about money and yet she purchases more crap for her house that no one visits. I do find it interesting that she compartmentalizes her life; Eric has his place-never with her daughter or siblings. I find that strange.

9.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Zombie Grandma, haha about Eric being sick from his own cooking. I guess he’s having back problems—again—which is also related to food—too much of it—and exercise-way too little of it! Cindy took Eric to a hot springs spa for his birthday to soak up some of the healing mineral water the desert has to offer. I stayed at a vacation rental near Joshua Tree a few years ago that had a beautiful mineral springs Roman-style spa on site, and it was wonderful. I can’t imagine Eric and Cindy getting in and out of one of those tubs without a struggle, especially Eric with his back troubles.

10.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    EmmyLou, I agree that Cindy’s videos are disjointed. She’ll be chatting away in her home and then without warning a video of her shopping trip pops up. I watched her on my tv yesterday, and the large screen revealed some anomalies with her hairline that I hadn’t noticed while watching her via my IPhone. Perhaps the large screen was distorting it, but her hairline looked crooked. Assuming it isn’t my tv, could this be the wig or hairpieces that haven’t been properly installed? Anyway it was a weird aspect. Also, her eyelashes looked really gummed up with too much mascara. Since she wears false eyelashes, I think she could greatly reduce the mascara, which is making her eyes look tacky—like her nails.

11.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    All the fakery causes more problems. Unless you are very talented at giving yourself gel manicures, you are going to destroy your nails. Her hands are rough looking as it is-sun damage affects the hands and we all know she rarely, if ever, uses sun screen.
    I think those are extension pieces and like everything else, she doesn't apply them properly. Since she's resigned herself to making Eric "the one" she seems to be caring less and less about her appearance.

12. Sandnsun2
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I think her problem is she can’t see sh!t!
    She is honestly blind as a bat. That’s why she looks the way she does. She put the box of gel nail kit up close to her eyes, squinted, held it closer, farther, before saying what it was. She needs an appointment for her eyes pronto.
    I thought she looked better considering she’s blind. The massage helped her TMJ issues, I hope it helped Eric’s back.

13.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Laura Linden @ 20/4/2024, 14:59) 
    EmmyLou, I agree that Cindy’s videos are disjointed. She’ll be chatting away in her home and then without warning a video of her shopping trip pops up. I watched her on my tv yesterday, and the large screen revealed some anomalies with her hairline that I hadn’t noticed while watching her via my IPhone. Perhaps the large screen was distorting it, but her hairline looked crooked. Assuming it isn’t my tv, could this be the wig or hairpieces that haven’t been properly installed? Anyway it was a weird aspect. Also, her eyelashes looked really gummed up with too much mascara. Since she wears false eyelashes, I think she could greatly reduce the mascara, which is making her eyes look tacky—like her nails.

Why do the mature influencers seem to wear lots of eye makeup? I think too much makeup after a certain age only ages an elderly person. Many of her videos show residue gunk from the day before application. :yucky:

14.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Laura Linden @ 4/20/2024, 07:44 AM) 
    Zombie Grandma, haha about Eric being sick from his own cooking. I guess he’s having back problems—again—which is also related to food—too much of it—and exercise-way too little of it! Cindy took Eric to a hot springs spa for his birthday to soak up some of the healing mineral water the desert has to offer. I stayed at a vacation rental near Joshua Tree a few years ago that had a beautiful mineral springs Roman-style spa on site, and it was wonderful. I can’t imagine Eric and Cindy getting in and out of one of those tubs without a struggle, especially Eric with his back troubles.

I think it's odd she has no footage of their spa day since she loves to shove a camera in everyone's face given the chance but since they were probably wearing bathing suits, we can be thankful there's no spa day photos.

I've always gotten professional pedicures & do my own manicures; I don't have fake nails but I've never thought much of the Gel polish she's using. It's difficult to believe a 70+ year old woman can't manage a simple manicure, she's an odd duck for sure.

15.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    All the work she puts into trying to look good is such a waste because she always fails. She’s just plain stupid. I do my own nails once a week with Sally Hansen InstaDri polish and the InstaDri topcoat. So easy….i find it to be very relaxing and then to look down at my hands after they’re done is very rewarding…..and how long did it take me…..one two three and they’re dry and shiny for a full week. After the week is up they have minimal chipping at the tips and so I then take non acetone remover and take it all off without damaging or drying out my nails. Even if i have to go a day or two between manicures without polish on my nails they are still healthy looking so it’s no big deal. I never even thought to try gel polish because I already know what works. Keep it simple with everything which is something Cindy knows nothing about.

757 replies since 20/2/2024, 20:13   43732 views