Palm Springs Cindy Pt. 6

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Next time she says they're not together, it's obvious to me he'll initiate the breakup. It's easy to assume he's thirsty for her Trilogy lifestyle. I think Eric is his own man; that RV is his home of choice and he can do whatever he wants there and with whoever he chooses.

2.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't remember Cindy ever saying she had TMJ, I wonder if that's another self-diagnosis. I think she was interested in getting a head massage because of the pain she has and decided to combine something she wanted for herself with a 'birthday outing' for Eric. He got a day at the spa and a cheap grilled cheese sandwich. We all know grilled cheese is the cheapest thing on any menu. I agree, Eric would prefer a steak or some Mexican food with a few margaritas.

I can't help but wonder if the pain she is experiencing is due to her buccal fat removal/face lift. There are a jillion news articles and videos on YouTube with people saying how much they regret the procedure. Several articles with women saying they have to get fillers to hold their cheekbones up since the buccal fat is gone, that's the job of buccal fat to hold cheekbones high and smooth your face out. A Dr on YouTube says there are many nerves in the face that can be damaged by buccal fat removal. There's definitely something odd going on with her face, her tongue doesn't fit in her mouth anymore, she has trouble talking, she has a lisp now that she never had before.

3.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ZombieGrandma @ 23/4/2024, 16:27) 
    He got a day at the spa and a cheap grilled cheese sandwich. We all know grilled cheese is the cheapest thing on any menu.

Eric should just buy Cindy a loaf of Wonder Bread

and a block of Velveeta

and call it even.

⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️

4.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Coral @ 4/23/2024, 09:51 AM) 
    He got a day at the spa and a cheap grilled cheese sandwich. We all know grilled cheese is the cheapest thing on any menu.

and a block of Velveeta

and call it even.

:hearty-laugh:

5. Sand&Sun
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I looked up cheek implants. That is the exact lump on Cindy’s face that I see. Ill include a picture of them.
    Attached Image
    IMG_2856

6.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Coral @ 4/23/2024, 04:51 PM) 

and a block of Velveeta

and call it even.

:clapping-hands-above-head-smile :celebrating-smiley-emoticon: :clapping-hands-above-head-smile Oh that was priceless!

7.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Sand&Sun @ 4/23/2024, 10:07 AM) 
    I looked up cheek implants. That is the exact lump on Cindy’s face that I see. Ill include a picture of them.

God only knows what all she has done to her face, it appears she might have gotten more lip filler, her lips hardly move now and are badly misshaped. She should stop, it's just bad work on top of bad work.

8.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Coral @ 23/4/2024, 16:51) 

and a block of Velveeta

and call it even.

That's hilarious!
    I just read on our nextdoor app that a woman had 4 credit cards and cash stolen out of her locker. It happened at the palm desert Marriott springs while she was having a massage.
    It could have been an employee, who knows?
    Another reason to get the massage at home.

9.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous

New video up. I had never realized she had cheek implants until you mentioned it but it is SO OBVIOUS!! You can see them so plainly. I always thought those odd shaped areas under her eyes were fat pads that old, fat boozers like her get. Wow, good call S&S, you spotted them!!

When she cuddled with Eric on the sofa, it made my skin crawl. Sooooo awkward!! It's obviously just click bait for her dumb subs. Cindy is not an affectionate person. A man would need an ice pick to get through all the frigid layers that narcissist is made of.

What a nauseating sight to see her suck down a bean burrito. :sick:

Eric DOES NOT look healthy. His eyes are blood shot and his voice is weak. Wonder what's wrong with his health.

10.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    omg she looks hideous as a blonde...

11.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ZombieGrandma @ 4/24/2024, 04:48 AM) 

New video up. I had never realized she had cheek implants until you mentioned it but it is SO OBVIOUS!! You can see them so plainly. I always thought those odd shaped areas under her eyes were fat pads that old, fat boozers like her get. Wow, good call S&S, you spotted them!!

When she cuddled with Eric on the sofa, it made my skin crawl. Sooooo awkward!! It's obviously just click bait for her dumb subs. Cindy is not an affectionate person. A man would need an ice pick to get through all the frigid layers that narcissist is made of.

What a nauseating sight to see her suck down a bean burrito. :sick:

Eric DOES NOT look healthy. His eyes are blood shot and his voice is weak. Wonder what's wrong with his health.

OMFG! I just love you! You are a riot! “A man would need an ice pick to get through all the frigid layers that narcissist is made of.” :hearty-laugh: I didn’t watch the video yet…tomorrow I will. I’m getting ready for my beauty sleep, lol.

12.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    That blonde wig looks awful on her. Her subscribers are blowing smoke up her butt about it looking good. As far as Eric, he needs to get his eyes checked unless he likes that she looks like an idiot wearing that. Why the hell is she taking those keto gummies if she is going to shove a big fat burrito down her with rice on the side. Her videos are getting so weird.

13.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I watched part of the video. Aside from the jarring sight of Cindy in the raggedy blonde wig that looked as if it had been mothballed and her munching on a giant burrito off-camera while fetching a slug of ice to wash it all down with who knows what kind of libation, I fell asleep. There aren’t enough keto gummies in the world to offset this blousy broad’s ginormous calorie intake and roost-on-the-couch lifestyle. I feel sluggish, useless, and miserable just watching her.

14.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Eric looks terrible; he sounds like his breathing is labored. He really needs a complete physical that includes bloodwork.
    I remember when she was still married, Cindy ordered a bunch of wigs and I'm pretty sure this was one of them. It looks like it was in her garage, perhaps in the same box as the Christmas tree she lost.
    So I guess we can expect a 35 lb. lighter version of Cindy in just two or three weeks? Yeah right!

15.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    omg, you guys are cracking me up :crying:

757 replies since 20/2/2024, 20:13   43712 views