1.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    According to the Mayo Clinic:

“Metabolic Syndrome:

A cluster of conditions that increases the risk of heart disease, stroke and diabetes.
    Metabolic syndrome includes high blood pressure, high blood sugar, too much body fat around the waist and irregular cholesterol levels. The risk of metabolic syndrome increases with age. Hispanics also are at increased risk.

Most of the disorders associated with metabolic syndrome have no symptoms aside from a large waist circumference.

Weight loss, exercise, a healthy diet and stopping smoking can help. Medicines also may be prescribed.”

2.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status

Is this Cindy's brotha from anotha motha?
    Lol
    He is a Scorpio too, just like wacko Cindy.
    I just stumbled across his channel. A mess, but more interesting than Cindy.

Hey Cindy, maybe get a makeover from him, and film it.
    I would pay good money to watch THAT!

3.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I thought that was Lori Beth!!

4.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 25/4/2024, 23:30) 
    I thought that was Lori Beth!!

Ikr? Or Big Ang.
    Whatever happened to Lori Beth? Her channel is gone.

5.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I think YouTube kicked her off the platform :dunno:

6.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    When blonde wig Cindy started her latest video, I literally said out loud "whoa! yikes!" A pink wig, makeup by Lady Gaga??? Is she going for a Key West Drag Queen look?

7.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SUNNYdaze925 @ 26/4/2024, 22:32) 
    When blonde wig Cindy started her latest video, I literally said out loud "whoa! yikes!" A pink wig, makeup by Lady Gaga??? Is she going for a Key West Drag Queen look?

Cindy consciously going for a drag queen look? Nah. She just wants attention, which, unbeknownst to Cindy. draws drag queen imitations. They love over-the-top, heavily made up, desperate old broads like Cindy.

8.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Get a load of this:

" Hi, I am a subscriber. Previously, one of your videos showed your new rounded sofa given to you by Settlein. I went to the site, ordered a chair, and used your 10 percent discount. That was Nov. 9, 2023. I have not yet received my chair and the company is no longer answering my emails. I wonder if you have had an issue with Settlein. If so, "

This is from her video March 22. Took her this long to respond. What a scam, and dummy to trust goofball PSC. SMH.
    Suckers born every minute.

:to-quote-smiley-emoticon:

9.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I can’t believe I sat there for 20 minutes watching her ramble on about nothing. I really need to re-evaluate my time spent on the phone. Now, I am going to go off and read today’s obituaries. I’m sure there’s some value in reading about a dearly departed life. The life I just watched left me uninspired.

10. Sandnsun2
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I watched until she wanted to put on beauty products.

11.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Someone asked if she was wearing two different earrings. I’m not sure myself because at the beginning they looked the same but when I FF through to the middle and end I think one looked goldstone and the other silver tone. What do you think?

12.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (UptownElegance @ 30/4/2024, 18:25) 
    Someone asked if she was wearing two different earrings. I’m not sure myself because at the beginning they looked the same but when I FF through to the middle and end I think one looked goldstone and the other silver tone. What do you think?

They look different—gold-tone versus silver—but it could be the lighting.

13.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Laura Linden @ 4/30/2024, 06:41 PM) 
    QUOTE (UptownElegance @ 30/4/2024, 18:25) 

They look different—gold-tone versus silver—but it could be the lighting.

Right, that makes sense.

14.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think it's 2 different earrings but she does that all the time.
    Did you notice how she stuck her tongue in the glass before she drank from it, I've never seen anyone french kiss a glass before. :sick:

She wants to go on a 6-month cruise and never been on one before? Poor Eric, he'd lose his mind being with that idiot that long in a confined space. Can you imagine how much weight she would gain on a cruise, lol! I've cruised quite a bit, my favorite was a 2-week Alaskan cruise, while I did love it, I was ready for land.

15.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Just finished the latest video, which was trying. Cindy looked pretty good and seemed more articulate in this versus other more recent videos. However, evaluating Cindy’s likely reality versus the perky front she tries to present is often accomplished by “listening between the lines.”

For example, she initially claims she’s keeping her BMW but then reveals that she’s leasing it for two more months until she’s made a decision. What’s up with that? My take is she can’t afford to buy it, or another used luxury car, or possibly even a more moderately priced new or used car. Interest rates are high right now, and it’s difficult to finance anything for less than $600 per month, unless you have a good trade-in or a sizable down payment, which Cindy doesn’t have because she squandered it on her face.

The next curious statement came at the end after she had rambled on about taking a lengthy cruise with Eric, which I don’t think she can afford given her self-imposed car crisis that Eric seems to expect her to resolve despite her asking him to loan her his luxury car on an extended basis. I wonder if Cindy’s mismanagement of her life has soured him a bit on “hot” mess Cindy, because as she’s signing off she admits that Eric’s presence attracts more views, but he wasn’t available for the current one because Cindy “couldn’t get ahold of him.” Huuuum…

757 replies since 20/2/2024, 20:13   43787 views