Palm Springs Cindy Pt. 6

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Well, it's official. Cindy is a lying sack of sh*t. Every now and then she posts a "Woe is me" missive about being alone that suckers in even a cynical New Yorker like myself but no more. After this, I'm convinced she didn't go to the pool; she and Eric will never be roommates but yes, she did waste a ton of money on a facelift. This tactic of splicing together pieces of videos to create a false narrative is obnoxious.

2.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    “An Evening with Eric and Cindy” should be retitled:

“Faux Cheek by Jowl”

Which part of this charade rings true?

**Eating while the other person paints her nails?
    **Painting one’s nails while the other person cracks shells?
    **The perfunctory discussion of fishmongering?
    **Or the conjoined twin position of two large people competing
    for “air time” (show business) as well as “air time” (oxygen)?

👩‍❤️‍👨🚫👩‍❤️‍👨🚫👩‍❤️‍👨🚫👩‍❤️‍👨🚫👩‍❤️‍👨🚫👩‍❤️‍👨🚫👩‍❤️‍👨🚫👩‍❤️‍👨🚫👩‍❤️‍👨🚫👩‍❤️‍👨🚫👩‍❤️‍👨

3.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I really hope that Eric starts his channel soon.
    Not that I'm going to watch, but it will be fun to see Cindy lose her sh*t over all of her women viewers that want him. There are lots of them who truly think that he is a catch. :sick:

He strikes me as the type of man that enjoys the abuse, (My Dad and a few uncles were like this, so I speak from experience).

He will probably just gravitate to one of his viewers who is exactly like this, and ride off (in his motorhome), off into the sunset.

Time will tell, and I'm here for all of it.

4.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I guess Cindy’s too good to eat crustaceans, which, in Cindy’s mind, are not on par with the more dignified ocean creatures that have fins and scales. What I consider low on the totem pole are uncouth women like Cindy who slurp their drinks and slam their glass down on the countertop while the other person is trying to talk—over their attention-seeking noise. What an obnoxious woman. I can’t imagine being cooped up with her on a two week vacation, which, by the way, isn’t going to be spent on a luxury cruise liner.

5.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yea that was a hard watch for the reasons Coral stated above 🤢. Doing your nails next to someone eating? And what is with Eric stuffing his face in high speed like he’s starving. Ugh you are definitely not starving, bud. Calm down.

And I agree, Emmy Lou, unless I see pics/video of Cindy in a pool swimming, it didn’t happen. She lies.

Also, if Eric’s doing low carb, like he states in the video, why is he washing down a baked potato with a sugary mixed drink?! 😑

6.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Laura Linden @ 1/5/2024, 20:54) 
    I guess Cindy’s too good to eat crustaceans, which, in Cindy’s mind, are not on par with the more dignified ocean creatures that have fins and scales. What I consider low on the totem pole are uncouth women like Cindy who slurp their drinks and slam their glass down on the countertop while the other person is trying to talk—over their attention-seeking noise. What an obnoxious woman. I can’t imagine being cooped up with her on a two week vacation, which, by the way, isn’t going to be spent on a luxury cruise liner.

IIRC, I think she mentioned previously it's part of her "faith"? I seem to remember that.

I would be curious to know what she eats all week. We know she doesn't cook.

7.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Hi SWEET FRIENDS My passion is to inspire women so click my links

Status
    :sick: These two might be better than ozempic to keep people from overeating. yikes. They look like two big toads sitting there. The way she's slurping down that drinking and holding onto the straw like her life depends upon it is a drinker if I ever saw one.

I get the feeling Eric was prompted to perform a public statement of gratitude to Cindy for his BD-present because she somewhat chuckled and he said it was probably the best birthday present he ever received. pfft...she wanted to go but wanted someone to go with her. At that time he was having back problems and she even said she thinks he just went because she made the arrangement and that his back was still hurting him. Is he dumb or does he just overlook her phoniness so he's not alone.
    If they are going to San Simeon she'll never make it walking around. They both appear to be in such horrible physical shape and time bombs for heart attacks.

8. Sand&Sun
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Yes, agree about the back to back videos. They are both making plans to get out of dodge this summer and away from the heat.
    So here comes a video where she rests her head on his shoulder. More videos=more views= $$$ Im surprised she doesn't link the nail polish or the airfryer.(google image search says its $120 at walmart) They could both link rum and margaritas and charge $1 for each digital download for the recipe.
    Im not kidding some of these content creators are millionaires.
    I watch Mary from White Cottage Co. she started off with an etsy shop and now bought land built 2 cottages and rents them as air b&b’s. Miss Rachel makes content for babies and now is worth millions doing what she did as a former teacher.

9.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Ugg, watching Eric slobber all over that lobster, his chewing, his jaw working, yuck. The nice Christian lady brings up a nudist spa and wants ANOTHER piercing. Good god grow up. What's wrong with Eric's left eye (it's on our right). Then she starts telling us what the Bible says :saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon what a joke. So the two of them are going on a road trip together, wonder if they'll take his RV, or if they'll even go. They're disgusting to look at :scared-smiley-emoticon:

10.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Lots of lies; snippets of videos to distract viewers from the truth that they are two ticking time bombs of fat. Cindy's desperate to keep her channel but she's so uninspiring and boring. If her sisters or nieces watch her channel, they must be mortified for her.

11.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Gross is all I can say. At the beginning all she’s worried about is pulling that fake hair from the back to the front…it looked as though her fingers were getting stuck in it……so she’s worried about doing that but yet she stands there with smeared black mascara or liner in the corner and under her left eye.

Did you see Eric plop down on the couch? My god he practically just fell into it and when Poppy got up into his face you could tell he wasn’t having it…..he put his hand on the dog as if to say “enough”. And ewwwwwww at the end when the music was playing that piglet was holding the camera showing herself laying on the couch making sick stupid facial expressions…..then she lifts that fat body of hers attempts to sit up and pans down to her feet in white socks…..and then over to Eric’s barefeet….*** shudder ***. They both lay/sit there breathing through their mouths! Two fat alcoholics…..nauseating! And you’re gonna tell me these two have sex. Ha!

I see Cindy purchased Sally Hansen InstaDri polish and the InstaDri topcoat. Funny how I mentioned those two exact products in a previous post! No coincidence.

12.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    They are both messes.

Did anyone notice how one of Eric's eyes wouldn't open. There are a few shots of it below.

His belly is huge. That's got to be so uncomfortable.

Screenshot_20240501_212129_Chrome

Screenshot_20240501_212138_Chrome

Screenshot_20240501_212207_Chrome

Screenshot_20240501_212732_Chrome

Screenshot_20240501_212734_Chrome

Screenshot_20240501_212738_Chrome

Screenshot_20240501_213629_Chrome

Screenshot_20240501_213651_Chrome

Screenshot_20240501_213701_Chrome

Screenshot_20240501_213712_Chrome

Screenshot_20240501_213718_Chrome

13.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Cindy has a belly to match Eric’s. In one brief shot of her early in the video, there’s a glimpse of her crossing the room, and her belly is protruding like Eric’s. They both look miserable in their obesity as they sit on the couch. I can’t imagine being in that state and not making an earnest effort to do something about it. Going on a two-week trip to California wine country will mean more pounds for both of them. Given their obesity and Eric’s back problems, how are they going to manage sitting in a car for the long journey? Crazy. Neither of them looks well.

14.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think Eric has a lazy eye and can PSC PLEASE stop drinking anything, especially with a straw when she takes a video. It's so gross.

15.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I watched 😬
    Touching her matted hair is gross and annoying. His is greasy.
    Shoving those products and slurping in the camera, also annoying. Earring 🙄 just means more hair touching.

After all that, waddle waddle PLOP on the sofa.

She's still talking about a pool? OK, waste more money.

:flcvoy01: :5153:

757 replies since 20/2/2024, 20:13   43710 views