TheBraceletsSayMagicButThisBitchIsTragic Pt. 448

« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    What are you talking about? She said she might need a hip replacement! :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon :5153:

2.     +31   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    How she doesn't even try to beat her previous time by maybe running an extra minute or two is just beyond. Isn't the point of doing the same thing over and over again is to get better at it. She is so boring and stagnant.

3.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 25/2/2024, 15:49) 
    QUOTE (FakeKindnessForMoreMeTime @ 25/2/2024, 01:38) 
    Holy Shit! You CANNOT deny that, Jenbo. That side by side is alarming. Wow.

Is that real or photoshopped?

Unedited photos from Disney PhotoPass

4.     +17   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She looks like a fat toddler

AM

5.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Auxiliary Water @ 25/2/2024, 16:43) 
    How she doesn't even try to beat her previous time by maybe running an extra minute or two is just beyond. Isn't the point of doing the same thing over and over again is to get better at it. She is so boring and stagnant.

She can't she's been "running" since she was a teen and brags if she runs 1 single whole mile without stopping.

6.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NoOneEvenAsked @ 24/2/2024, 15:50) 
    Maybe she decided to keep all of the bracelets for herself (in a container, in a closet, never to be worn).

She sold all of her jewellery, so she has to keep something for CC. She’s probably storing them with the bag of old combs.

7.     +47   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    All photos coming up. Laundry continues, groceries had to be put away, always something

And for everyone who got the Wild pics and thanked me and those who did not (which is no matter),I am glad I could do it. This has been a medical month, Mr U is pain free again, his nerve block worked. Between both of us, I think we had 13 appointments!

Anyone else needing those pics , PM/ DM me. Off to photopass. The ones posted, OMG she looks very physically hurt.

Edited by JenuinelyUnorganized - 2/25/2024, 05:20 PM

8.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 24/2/2024, 03:53) 
    Beefy Gene :hearty-laugh:

When I read “beefy Gene”, I immediately thought of Gene from Bob’s Burgers (who has a similar nose/mouth and “chin goes directly into neck” situation… and general build, let’s be honest… as *our* Gene) when he’s in his “Beefsquatch” costume (he’s even doing her little jump).💀

1708877688549CAF9C76C_2CC2_4B2D_93D3_C1E25CD91234

9.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    Awww, Gene. Actual self-love icon.

giphy

10.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 25/2/2024, 17:20) 
    Awww, Gene. Actual self-love icon.

giphy

She has Gene’s looks, sans hair, but Jimmy Pesto’s bad attitude.

11.     +31   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Last month my family and I were finally able to get into Gideon’s Bakery. It was a weeknight, late evening. The line was about a 15 mins wait.

The offerings at night are limited. They had one cake remaining, red velvet. We got that along with 3 cookies to try and the famous peanut butter ice coffee that Jen raves about. We walked out with the same huge bag. The packaging is very well done. The boxes for the cakes and cookies are very cute and quite large which is the reason for the large shopping bag.

My teen was very disappointed that the red velvet cake was stale. $10 for the slice went right into the trash. The cookies were better. The basic chocolate chip is their worst flavor. Nothing special about it. The Oreo cookie my teen loved and said he would wait in line for again. I did enjoy the coffee cake cookie which was a coffee cake crumb on top of a brownie. The PB iced coffee was sickly sweet.

We all said it was nice to experience once but wouldn’t go out of the way for again. I don’t get her obsession. Then again we have Levain cookies here in NYC. My kids have grown up with them and think they are so much better than Gideons.

12.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    It looks like she’s wearing at least one of her handmade bracelets in today’s mirror story.

Can’t wait to find out how many will be coming home with her… and she still won’t give a leftover bracelet to CC and Donny.

13.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks, JenuinelyUnorganized! She looks perfectly comfortable talking with the other people like she doesn't have social anxiety.

14.     +27   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I think all the “look at me” embarrassing poses for the camera also proves that she doesn’t have social anxiety.

I’ve said this before but covert narcissism is often misdiagnosed as social anxiety.

15.     +19   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    How is it that she can’t believe she did it but we all can? It’s not even challenging at this point, she’s done this a billion times & clocks in with the exact same times so she’s not even improving that. Just attention seeking. Again. What a drama queen :rolleyes:

My youngest Circumstance had a couple of friends sleep over last night and they were rocking out to Miley Cyrus’ Flowers at one point. It was then that it hit me: that is where Gene gets that whole stupid crap about, “I took myself ____” and “I bought myself ______.”

IMG_1109

Except Miley is doing all of this with her own money that she worked for and earned, not her ex’s money, so it’s not the same at all but delusional Jen thinks it is.

888 replies since 22/2/2024, 21:50   97112 views