TheBraceletsSayMagicButThisBitchIsTragic Pt. 448

« Older   Newer »

1.     +18   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    THE TUB thing has bothered me for years! I feel like she often goes straight for a hotel tub with zero concern 😕 lol. But that tub photo is giving sad fluorescent vibes, or it’s because I know it’s Jen and she already gives off sad fluorescent bathroom vibes. You think there is liquor in the unwashed mug?

2.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    At least if there’s liquor in the mug, the liquor might be sanitizing it a bit.

3.     +27   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    So Jenbo is using points to stay at BLT on a solo trip when she has said in the past that she’s only going to use those points for trips with the kids.

That tracks for a selfish, pathological liar like her.

4.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    There is no way I am sitting in a hotel bathtub. Shower only. I always put our dirty towels in there when I check out. She’s nasty 🤢

5.     +23   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Oh it soooo matters to you, Crazy Jen. It doesn't matter to normal people who have options. And she has zero options. Love that for her.

Screenshot_20240222-234447_Samsung%20Internet

6.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    2 am my phone went off. A notification popped up she was in the bathroom filming herself shrugging her shoulders. Don’t she know it makes people’s phones go off in the middle of the night. Some of us have to work not parade around Disney.

7.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I hope she saw one clique after another today and each one with someone wearing a tee that said “Princess Patrol.”

Poor lonely Jenny who at one time in her life had all of the Ross family doting on her only to treat them like shit resulting in her current life of corn dog nuggets and hotel bathtubs at 6:30pm.

8.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Free CC @ 23/2/2024, 07:59) 
    Oh it soooo matters to you, Crazy Jen. It doesn't matter to normal people who have options. And she has zero options. Love that for her.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10579888/...;20Internet.jpg)

If any of her Patreon subscribers did say hello, they may have been with other people for the race, and she's seeing cLiQUeS everywhere because it's WDW. Either way, attempt #4,392 to make friends has failed. She'll be taking home a ton of friendship bracelets.

9.     +28   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 23/2/2024, 09:19) 
    QUOTE (Free CC @ 23/2/2024, 07:59) 

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10579888/...;20Internet.jpg)

If any of her Patreon subscribers did say hello, they may have been with other people for the race, and she's seeing cLiQUeS everywhere because it's WDW. Either way, attempt #4,392 to make friends has failed. She'll be taking home a ton of friendship bracelets.

That's something I believe she didn't think through. She imagined all her fans to be traveling solo like she does and to come up to her by themselves. But here's the thing: the vast majority of Disney visitors are NOT alone. They are with at least one friend / spouse, or with multiple friends and / or family. If she wants to run into more solo travelers, she's gonna have to pick a different place than Disney, because that's not where solo travel is at. She's so stupid. Her whole solo travel shtick is a complete misfit for Disney parks. How many more years of awkward solo Disney until she finally realizes this? It's like booking a cruise on your own. Everything she loves is catered to couples, families, and groups. She tried the whole boho solo travel shtick with blue, and she hated it. She looked miserable the entire time. One time she couldn't take it anymore and ended up driving blue to some fancy resort, which again, was not catered to solo travelers so she got awkward reactions from staff.

She wants to force the happy solo travel thing, because she has to, because she has NO ONE. But all the places she loves to go to are NOT catered towards loners. It's quite tragic when you think about it.

10.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Livi! @ 23/2/2024, 09:42) 

That's something I believe she didn't think through. She imagined all her fans to be traveling solo like she does and to come up to her by themselves. But here's the thing: the vast majority of Disney visitors are NOT alone. They are with at least one friend / spouse, or with multiple friends and / or family. If she wants to run into more solo travelers, she's gonna have to pick a different place than Disney, because that's not where solo travel is at. She's so stupid. Her whole solo travel shtick is a complete misfit for Disney parks. How many more years of awkward solo Disney until she finally realizes this? It's like booking a cruise on your own. Everything she loves is catered to couples, families, and groups. She tried the whole boho solo travel shtick with blue, and she hated it. She looked miserable the entire time. One time she couldn't take it anymore and ended up driving blue to some fancy resort, which again, was not catered to solo travelers so she got awkward reactions from staff.

She wants to force the happy solo travel thing, because she has to, because she has NO ONE. But all the places she loves to go to are NOT catered towards loners. It's quite tragic when you think about it.

She clearly gets triggered every time she's in WDW by groups of people.

The sad thing is there are literally entire vacation companies dedicated to solo travellers, and you basically join a group of solo people for the purposes of making friends or even meeting a potential new partner. You can go to many different destinations, different types of holidays (relaxing, activity-based, hiking, etc.) where you will meet like-minded people and have an amazing bonding experience. Those types of vacations would be perfect for Jen - everyone goes there alone so there are no cliques or feeling self-conscious, and she would be forced to be sociable for longer than 30 seconds.

Right now she thinks that waving to 1 person that pays you for content from across a crowded theme park full of families is 'making friends', and then wonders why she's still completely alone and has no one. On the way out she may as well dump those friendship bracelets in the nearest Disney-themed trash can. She is so set in her ways that she can't stop doing all of the things that she used to do when she was part of the Ross clan, but now it just looks sad.

11.     +34   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    IMG_1100

If only this was a spork 😂

12.     +19   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Livi! @ 23/2/2024, 09:42) 

I booked a solo cruise for myself 12 months ago. My husband suggested l take some time to myself while he looked after our then almost 2 year old. It was a short 2 day cruise but the thrill of doing something on my own and not talking to anyone was exactly what l wanted. I didn’t expect anyone else to be travelling solo so l could meet up with them and become friends. I wanted to relax, read, eat, watch a movie and have a few drinks.

My Aunty also travelled solo majority of the time, my Uncle had no desire to travel and so she would pay her own way and book her own trips. But she would go on tours and travel groups etc, even made lifelong friends whom she would travel with later in life. She may have travelled solo as in without her husband, but she always travelled with a group or a tour, and some of those trips included friends made on such trips.

13.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    When most people go to Disney, it’s a special event. Of course they’re not going solo! It’s too damn expensive to not be a shared experience.

Then there’s logistics. Traveling to a complicated theme park like Disney with a group means you’re being pulled every which way. Throw in deadlines like bib pickup and the expo—people are going to prioritize those over seeking out some content creator, especially The Poors who aren’t part of the super special runDisney club. And she only gave people 30 minutes! No shit nobody stopped by. How would they fit it in?

I don’t think Jen necessarily expects people to be traveling solo. I think she expects them to be “choosing me” like she did and do what they want, when they want. But socially successful humans inherently understand that’s a recipe for bitterness and loneliness.

14.     +36   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen on her way to Akron:

ew8rcm

Have I ever told you guys the story about my dad (covertnarclikejen) forgetting I was on a family vacation to Hawaii? It was a major trip for us, 7 people. He and I got in a fight early on and he spent the rest of the trip moping and watching tv. Years later my SiL and I were reminiscing about the fun *we* had, and my dad’s like, you were there? He was so angry he wrote me out of the damn trip 🤣

Akron isn’t a major destination, no, but the rebrand should be a significant memory and required multiple trips. She even bought new luggage as part of her business wady persona!

Tell me again Jen that you’re the one who wanted the divorce…

15.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 23/2/2024, 11:59) 
    When most people go to Disney, it’s a special event. Of course they’re not going solo! It’s too damn expensive to not be a shared experience.

Then there’s logistics. Traveling to a complicated theme park like Disney with a group means you’re being pulled every which way. Throw in deadlines like bib pickup and the expo—people are going to prioritize those over seeking out some content creator, especially The Poors who aren’t part of the super special runDisney club. And she only gave people 30 minutes! No shit nobody stopped by. How would they fit it in?

I don’t think Jen necessarily expects people to be traveling solo. I think she expects them to be “choosing me” like she did and do what they want, when they want. But socially successful humans inherently understand that’s a recipe for bitterness and loneliness.

I think you're spot on here too.

Some people may have posted to her "I'll try to make it" or "I'll see you there" or whatever, but in reality, it's kind of like she does when she buys expensive tickets for things without knowing yet if she will end up attending or not. In her case, it depends on how she'll feel about it come D-day. In other people's case, as far as the kiddy bracelets are concerned, it's like "yeah, maybe the timing will work out, maybe not, because that will depend on many other factors than just myself." She just doesn't get that.

If she was somebody else, I'd feel so much second-hand embarrassment and empathy for her. But at this point, I feel nothing. She keeps putting herself in these situations. FFS you're 41. If you don't get the world by now, you never will.

888 replies since 22/2/2024, 21:50   97112 views