TheBraceletsSayMagicButThisBitchIsTragic Pt. 448

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (I love me some me @ 2/25/2024, 03:11 PM) 
    I think that the overexercise is detrimental, because it seems to increase her appetite. And she feels like, since she burned so many calories, it is ok to have the extra-large croissant, the sugar drink, the fries, or the extra-large cookie instead of reaching for whole foods.

Who lines up at the cookie store an hour before it opens? Someone who really has a sugar/food addiction.

I don't believe a calorie is a calorie in the way your body uses that calorie.
    She is fortunate that her body type stores those calories in her lower half, as opposed to her abdomen. I can still see the bloat creeping up around her face, arms and chest, though. If she doesn't get a grip... I predict as she approaches menopause, it will start to show up as belly fat.

People line up an hour or more before it opens and there is a line up all day and into the evening. The make cake of the day, limited amounts, and they added cake of the evening a long time ago, but I am not sure they still do that. I have only been in once, not impressed with it. Huge cookies to share, giant slices of dry cake with bad icing. Someone asked if there was merch, I wish I could remember for sure, but I have never seen anyone with anything except the paper bags, if they had merch, I think people would use it, like refillable bottles or wear shirts with the logos.

ETA There is merch! https://gideonsbakehouse.com/merch/

2.     +16   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She does it every trip, though. I've never had the desire to get in line there or to really seek out any specialty sweet. There are sweets all over the place, so why waste time. Maybe she's just following the crowd?

3.     +31   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    she is such a loser

she is so proud of herself for walking around Disney and paying to do it?

give me a break

she films herself telling everyone how proud she is

haha get a grip

4.     +26   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I love me some me Remember, she is RoboJen. Once she does something, she latches right on. She ALWAYS goes in a day early for the races, she always gets ALL the merch that day before the unwashed masses arrive, she always goes to Gideons on 10K morning. Just like when she takes the Circumstances, they do the same rides, they eat the same things, the go to the room after 2 rides, and so on. There is a much better pastry store in DS and a wild flavored donut and coffee store. There are so many places to have brunch, but she just can’t do anything except thew few things she knows.

5.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ZenJen @ 2/25/2024, 08:15 AM) 
    She finished and is going to be so proud of herself 🙄

Wow. Same as last year.
    jpg

To be fair, I guess, last year she was struggling.
    jpg

(This was also the race she was photographed next to the competitive runner who probably doesn't know the word "unflattering".)

6.     +36   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    Jen is overweight. Is she “fat?” That’s a judgement call. Most agree that if we didn’t know her, we wouldn’t even give her a second glance in the wild because she isn’t truly huge.
    BUT…

1. She has a history of body shaming other people, sometimes subtly and indirectly, but body shaming them nonetheless.

2. She also exercises for hours a day, but looks like a couch potato, because she eats a completely crap diet. She is also a proven liar about said diet.

3. Lastly, she has claimed over and over that she now accepts her body but the lady doth protest too much. When you have to post over and over again how NOW you finally accept your body, it just proves that the umpteen billion times you said it previously, you were lying. She also uses filters and angles to show herself in the best light, which she wouldn’t use if she truly accepted her body.

In summary, she is the one who started the dialogue about her body by fat, shaming other people, overemphasizing her exercise, lying about her crap diet and lying about her body acceptance. SHE is the one who brought it into evidence for the jury, so we can talk about it all we like and call her fat if we like and we don’t need to continue to justify it.

7.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Wow - truly robo Jen there. I guess when you have the same “walk 4 minute run 1 minute” audio playing for the whole race and you run the same course in the”same” outfit … this is what happens

It’s Jen in microcosm though. Same shit, different year.

8.     +32   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She always sounds like she's going to cry she's so happy she did it. She excerises 3 hours a day, what's so shocking about completing a 5k, 10k or even a half?

I can't believe she never takes a rest day. Her hormones must be so put of whack and she isn't even i perimenopause yet (I assume).

QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 25/2/2024, 15:08) 
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 2/25/2024, 01:03 PM) 
    Why is she out there so stupid early? Brooke rolled in after 4am, Jen was there before 3a.

Did Disney change the entrance and Ms. “I cured my anxiety” couldn’t deal and woke up two hours early just in case?

They put everyone on the monorail from the ticket and transpo center near MK, I think. She posted a short clipgoing around Spaceship Earth. I wonder if she thought SMD was floating around there?

I thought it was funny yesterday when she posted this.

Screenshot_20240223_161704_Instagram

9.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (FakeKindnessForMoreMeTime @ 25/2/2024, 01:38) 
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 24/2/2024, 21:31) 

Holy Shit! You CANNOT deny that, Jenbo. That side by side is alarming. Wow.

Is that real or photoshopped?

10.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 25/2/2024, 15:43) 
    She always sounds like she's going to cry she's so happy she did it. She excerises 3 hours a day, what's so shocking about completing a 5k, 10k or even a half?

I can't believe she never takes a rest day. Her hormones must be so put of whack and she isn't even i perimenopause yet (I assume).

QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 25/2/2024, 15:08) 
    They put everyone on the monorail from the ticket and transpo center near MK, I think. She posted a short clipgoing around Spaceship Earth. I wonder if she thought SMD was floating around there?

I thought it was funny yesterday when she posted this.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12315976/...4_Instagram.jpg)

Memories of That Man in Space?

11.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Twopercentunlikedon @ 2/25/2024, 09:42 AM) 
    Wow - truly robo Jen there. I guess when you have the same “walk 4 minute run 1 minute” audio playing for the whole race and you run the same course in the”same” outfit … this is what happens

It’s Jen in microcosm though. Same shit, different year.

I didn't look at the splits when I first posted, but even those are identical. Yikes. How boring.

12.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Why does she sound like Dorothy calling out for Auntie Em?!?

13.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Jen crying happy tears into her phone/the abyss after finishing the 1/2 marathon is just so sad. She has no one there in person cheering her on, and no one to even FaceTime with her post-race excitement. 😫 I honestly feel pretty bad for her.

14.     +21   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    The pics are ridiculous. I don’t feel sorry for her. She’s delusional.

15.     +39   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "I can't believe I did that!!! 🥺"

She has done it 100 times over now. Why wouldn't she do it this time? Stupid freak. Her hip injury was never that serious. She never stopped working out. This massive hip injury and miracle rehab and recovery journey was all in her head. :rolleyes:

Such a dramatic loser.

888 replies since 22/2/2024, 21:50   97051 views