« Older   Newer »

1. YoYoWhaaatYooow
        +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meandmyshadow @ 2/3/2024, 14:13) 
    While sitting here in my craft room/office I’m looking around and realized everything displayed on the bookcases & walls are about my kids & loved ones. (And they are adults now). Their little crafts from back in the day, grad pics etc. There are also several family pics including not just my family but my parents, sibs & their families as well as my besties from fun girl trips. The couple of race medals I’ve gotten are somewhere in here but I’d have to go hunting for them. To watch Jen plaster every square inch of her office with so.much.stuff about herself & her emotions and “accomplishments” is truly unbelievable. I’m in the camp of please Jen don’t ever put anything in that empty front room if the rest of your house is any indication of how you plan to go about decorating it. I would love a Jen series on hiring a decorator simply to witness that first look on a decorator’s face the moment she realizes what she’s walked into lol.

On a totally different note, i quit following pristafer months ago but randomly he popped up in my IG. He’s still married & moving to NC? Anyone know where/why?

He is moving to Charlotte NC, he wants to be closer to family, he quit his job, I think Stephen got a job there. They found a house there that they love so all the videos forthcoming will be him decorating it.

987 replies since 28/2/2024, 00:08   115030 views