BiggestBowOnTheBiggestAssholeLikeJen Pt. 449

« Older   Newer »

1. SmoothiesLikeLily
        +64   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Just finished the video…. SOOOOO much stuff.

So much stuff she packed.

So much stuff she bought.

So much stuff in her super-special Owner’s Locker.

So much super-special stuff she needs to have in her pockets & in her car & in the tote bag for a 5K.

It’s crazy ridiculous!

* And regarding that super-special Owner’s Locker -

Jen: I’m so organized! I keep a running inventory on my phone of items in my super-special Owner’s Locker & of items I need to replenish & items I need to bring w/ me next time.

Also Jen: Oh, look here… I forgot I had a sleep shirt. Oh, what’s this? Oh yeah… I forgot that was in here. Oh, here are some sunglasses I bought last time that I forgot about.

Well, either, Jen, you’re lying about the running list on your phone, or you’re so scatter-brained & inept, you can’t even inventory the contents of a plastic box.

* And, regarding the shopping haul -

Could she say stuff was pricey more times? But she’s a super-special club member so she gets discounts & early entry - and, yes, it’s a lot of money to be a super-special club member & most of y’all couldn’t afford it, but the price is worth it to Jen because she has anxiety about getting into the races (I mean, I guess who cares if you’re not wealthy & have anxiety) & she needs to get into the merch early since she’s a super-special YouTube influencer & needs to film for us poor people who won’t have a chance to see the merchandise.

Also, all that Disney stuff w/ all those cartoon images all over everything!! I mean, what grown adult woman ONLY wears Disney branded merchandise?! I could see maybe buying one shirt & one ornament… but WHY all this unnecessary stuff?! And, some of it she doesn’t even like! Like the Disney princess ears she bought last race season which she stores in her super-special Owner’s Locker - she bought them just to have but likes this year’s design better. But, really, she doesn’t like Disney ears anyway because they give her a headache. So she buys just to buy.

You have a problem, Jennnifer.

The shopping haul was basically a braggy show-and-tell of even more Disney stuff she bought… and, in Jen’s super-special world of which everyone should be appropriately envious, the prices don’t matter!

Jen: Was it pricey? Yes. Did I need it? No. But did I want it? Yes. And, who cares about the money?! Because my budget (unlike you poor plebeians who are so lucky just to watch me spend all this money) allows it!

And, ONLY a mother like a Jen would gleefully show off not one but TWO $95 jackets AND an $80 spirit jersey AND ear buds AND a ring AND Disney ears AND a tank top AND a mug AND a pin AND a hair clip AND a Christmas ornament AND a watch band thingy AND a snowflake pin (why?) that she bought JUST FOR HERSELF.

And then show two dinky little plastic clip thingies that she got for FREE… And she’s SUCH a good mom, y’all. Because she’s going to bring those two dinky little plastic clip thingies home to her kids.

I mean, I’d seriously be ashamed of myself. As a consumer. As a woman. And, as a mother.

* But everything is fine.

She thought she booked a one bedroom for her laundry situation, but a studio is fine. It’s fine. She still has access to a laundry, so it’s fine.

It’s really crowded in the Magic Kingdom, but it’s fine.

A T & T is down, but it’s fine.

That loud water boat parade thing outside is really loud, but it’s fine.

It’s really crowded so she may not be able to ride the People Mover, but it’s fine. She comes to Disney so frequently, she can just ride it next time.

And, how does a Disney Fan not KNOW the name of the water parade?!

And does she realize that there are people out there who would absolutely LOVE to be able to be in a Disney deluxe resort & have a nightly view of that well-loved parade?

She was highly insufferable in this video - Look at me. Look at me checking into my deluxe resort. Look at me with my super-special Disney privileges. Look at everything I bought. Look at everything I ate. Look at my $22 refillable mug. Look at all my special race gear. Look at my Disney ears. Look at the stuff I bought just to throw away. Look at me deciding to pay extra for a Target delivery. Look at my annual pass. Look at me just wandering aimlessly around the Magic Kingdom… I go so many times that none of this is a MUST-DO for me because I’ll be back in a few months.

EDITED TO ADD - One of my fav parts of the video was Jen sadly admiring the medals that she WOULD have been able to acquire if she only hadn’t had to unexpectedly parent her kids.

Fires. Our Jen walks through fires, y’all. But it’s fine.

Edited by SmoothiesLikeLily - 3/6/2024, 08:19 PM

987 replies since 28/2/2024, 00:08   114740 views