BiggestBowOnTheBiggestAssholeLikeJen Pt. 449

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 3/1/2024, 10:14 PM) 
    A bit off topic but I feel like she has completely ditched the idea of car camping. When was the last time she actually camped in the 4runner?

She said she would go back to it after Disney I think. I hope the car camping is over, she seem's so miserable doing it.

2.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Identifying as Single Mom @ 3/1/2024, 06:14 AM) 
    www.tarajadenichols.com/readings

:10:

I truly wish I could fathom having money to burn on crap like this, while not actually DOING anything with my life.

:hearty-laugh:

Coincidentally, LinkedIn said there was a position as an "Astrologer" that fits my skillset! <smdh>
    :thumbs-up:

3.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (_withblunder_ @ 3/1/2024, 02:58 PM) 
    I notice that "nurture" never makes the cut. It was her word of the year when CC was born. Why no retrospective board, word talisman, bracelet or mug for that, Jen?

I vaguely remember her saying that she discovered OLW like, mid-year or something. So in her pea brain it doesn't count.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that it was also the year she was first expected to assume adult responsibilities and think about someone besides herself. Purely coincidence! Nothing to see here folks :blink:

4.     +31   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I decided to revisit this nonsense and just realized all her bitching about having to do 99% of…whatever, and “feeling unsupported and isolated” was during Don’s issues with his back. And Jen, in true Jen fashion, is only concerned with “what it means [for her] for the imminent future with two little ones”. As usual, screw Don’s serious back problems, poor wittle Jennie isn’t being pampered and actually has to put forth minimal effort to feed her own face and wipe her own ass (and maybe her small child’s—how caged!)

QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 3/1/2024, 12:56 PM) 
    Ah, yes. These precious family memories.

image-processing20211021-3055039-1b87jyq

5. Traumatized Nail Technician
        +17   Like  

User deleted

I have literally burned old journals and photos in the fireplace. It's a good thing.

I'm mortified that she is more than willing to spill these entries for all. There is no accident here. She truly wants us to see and react.

Congrats Jen.
    You're sicker than Elvis...and he's dead.

6.     +16   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    So her camera makes everything look wide? I suppose the RunDisney photographers cameras make everything look wide, too, then :snickering:

7.     +12   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    What a cluster fuck of shit stye her office is . . . I can’t

8.     +16   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I was just thinking…. When I found Jen several years ago I stumbled upon an early video where she mentioned having bad anxiety. I remember thinking how cool it was that she was so open about it because even a decade ago it was really taboo to admit to having any sort of mental health issue.
    Then I noticed she decorated her home with stuffed animals, something I’d personally be embarrassed to do and would’ve hid from my audience of strangers. She had no shame and was either oblivious to how strange it seemed or didn’t give a shit. It was sort of endearing.

My how my opinion of her has changed since then.

9.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Oh man, now I need a 7439th watch of that one.

QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 2/3/2024, 00:21) 
    Jeff’s tarot card reading is the most accurate reading she will ever get and she didn’t have to pay $175 for it 🤣

Edited by worldsokayestmom - 3/2/2024, 05:08 AM

10.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Guys?? please forgive me if this has been mentioned before.. but is she standing up while filming in these restaurants? Please tell me she’s just reaching over!!

11.     +18   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    While sitting here in my craft room/office I’m looking around and realized everything displayed on the bookcases & walls are about my kids & loved ones. (And they are adults now). Their little crafts from back in the day, grad pics etc. There are also several family pics including not just my family but my parents, sibs & their families as well as my besties from fun girl trips. The couple of race medals I’ve gotten are somewhere in here but I’d have to go hunting for them. To watch Jen plaster every square inch of her office with so.much.stuff about herself & her emotions and “accomplishments” is truly unbelievable. I’m in the camp of please Jen don’t ever put anything in that empty front room if the rest of your house is any indication of how you plan to go about decorating it. I would love a Jen series on hiring a decorator simply to witness that first look on a decorator’s face the moment she realizes what she’s walked into lol.

On a totally different note, i quit following pristafer months ago but randomly he popped up in my IG. He’s still married & moving to NC? Anyone know where/why?

12.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Closetpurge @ 2/3/2024, 05:35) 
    Guys?? please forgive me if this has been mentioned before.. but is she standing up while filming in these restaurants? Please tell me she’s just reaching over!!

What restaurants? Reaching over for what? I don't understand your comment. When she films in restaurants she's usually sitting but just pointing the camera down at her food.

13.     +25   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She’s posting on IG stories about body image again 🙄 Jen, if you’re that unhappy & insecure about how you look (and clearly you are) then go get liposuction. You can afford it. Just shut up with the fake body positivity & acceptance posts already. It’s both embarrassing and exhausting.

14.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meandmyshadow @ 2/3/2024, 14:13) 
    While sitting here in my craft room/office I’m looking around and realized everything displayed on the bookcases & walls are about my kids & loved ones. (And they are adults now). Their little crafts from back in the day, grad pics etc. There are also several family pics including not just my family but my parents, sibs & their families as well as my besties from fun girl trips. The couple of race medals I’ve gotten are somewhere in here but I’d have to go hunting for them. To watch Jen plaster every square inch of her office with so.much.stuff about herself & her emotions and “accomplishments” is truly unbelievable. I’m in the camp of please Jen don’t ever put anything in that empty front room if the rest of your house is any indication of how you plan to go about decorating it. I would love a Jen series on hiring a decorator simply to witness that first look on a decorator’s face the moment she realizes what she’s walked into lol.

On a totally different note, i quit following pristafer months ago but randomly he popped up in my IG. He’s still married & moving to NC? Anyone know where/why?

He is moving to Charlotte NC, he wants to be closer to family, he quit his job, I think Stephen got a job there. They found a house there that they love so all the videos forthcoming will be him decorating it.

15.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I hate this office so much. I loved RM1 and I think it had a lot of charm and potential it just wasn't my style daycor. I think either she had a lot of help or the house came that way. I think most of her choices came from influencers, but I think her own choices were so strange. Who would want to give up valuable space in a walk-in closet for 2 large appliances? Kitchen appliance in the office closet and laundry appliances in the bedroom closet.

I loved the old office window seat and built ins. I remember she said she had those builtins made, but the way she doesn't decorate this house, I don't believe it. Also, the way all those desks in there were "stations" for dog grooming, sewing, wrapping, a reading nook and a project table reminds me of how a classroom is set up so I wonder who would influence that?

987 replies since 28/2/2024, 00:08   114931 views