BiggestBowOnTheBiggestAssholeLikeJen Pt. 449

« Older   Newer »

1.     +21   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Jen is a prisoner to her diet and fitness. I almost feel bad for her but then I remember, it’s Asshole Jen.

2.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why does she continue to buy/wear those ridiculous sunglasses? They are entirely too big for her head and she looks comical.

3.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is testing her new Shokx ear buds. She can’t wear regular ones, because she has weird ear somethings.

Is a run ever cute?

4.     +19   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 29/2/2024, 23:35) 
    Why does she continue to buy/wear those ridiculous sunglasses? They are entirely too big for her head and she looks comical.

Completes the look with her clown shoes

5.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’ve never understood being gentle with myself, or feeling so frickin proud of myself. I have been so happy I’ve done things, happy with how things turned out but I can’t say I ever felt proud of myself. I’ve been so proud of my kids, and my husband, but me? I don’t know what that is.

6.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    Sinking my teeth into a vegan oat froth latte

Status
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 29/2/2024, 23:36) 
    She is testing her new Shokx ear buds. She can’t wear regular ones, because she has weird ear somethings.

Is a run ever cute?

Cute AND little, simper simper.

7.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 2/29/2024, 05:36 PM) 

Is a run ever cute?

It must be her extra-petite ears. :10:

Of course a run can be cute! When my grandson does it (he’s TWO!) :b_wink:

8.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DonsiPad @ 29/2/2024, 23:16) 
    Jen is a prisoner to her diet and fitness. I almost feel bad for her but then I remember, it’s Asshole Jen.

What diet????

Her sugar inhaling diet????

9.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Queen Beeeee @ 3/1/2024, 12:40 AM) 
    QUOTE (DonsiPad @ 29/2/2024, 23:16) 

What diet????

Her sugar inhaling diet????

I think they mean "diet" as in the way she eats, haha. So yeah, the sugar inhaling diet that causes her to feel like she needs to work out for hours on end to try to counteract it (which doesn't work).

10.     +33   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NoLongerAvailable @ 29/2/2024, 15:28) 
    This honestly feels like the same kind of pep talks the peloton coaches do. Robin usually does the “I see you” thing, as well as many others.

Jen you have no one in your life to be proud of you or celebrate you. No one is coddling your feelings or treating you like a Kindergartener who gets praise at the most simple of things (Suze). You say these things but you don’t believe it. You NEED those validations, that supply to feel good about yourself, because you don’t feel good about yourself.

I saw a reel recently that said something like “for all those type A personalities who found validation from their good grades in school…how’s training for that marathon going??” She needs it. She has said before she loved writing papers in school. She did everything she could for that gold star, that A+ I’m sure. The problem with needing that external validation for even the most basic tasks, is that the person falls apart without it. It becomes their source of happiness. She needs to learn to be proud of herself even when no one says it to her and move on. She’s telling everyone such amazing advice! But she wishes she had that external validation still.

Whose fault is it? Did Jill and Gravy not celebrate her growing up? And then Don went over the top to always say he’s proud of her over the smallest things so she married her validation supply? Did Suze getting excited over the smallest things that Jen did, overinflate her sense of accomplishment?

Who knows. But she is awful. And I feel bad for the children.

One of things that makes me most laugh about Jen & her very fragile personality is how, in middle & high school, because she apparently loved literature & writing papers so much she, at first, thought she’d be an English major in college. But, once, she got the 1st few graded papers back w/ the professors’ critiques, she couldn’t handle it. So that’s when she switched to Art History.

And, now, she does ABSOLUTELY nothing w/ both her Art History degree & her supposed love for literature.

She has no eye for decorating or art or any kind of design aesthetics.

She can’t tell anyone anything artsy or cultural about any of the many places she’s visited.

She can’t tell anyone why w/ any kind of critical analysis she likes or dislikes a book she’s read or a play/movie she’s seen or anything significant about any book, play, movie, or piece of artwork.

And, Jen, regarding being praised for running around Disney?

Maybe the 1st time or the 2nd time or even the 3rd time.

Maybe if you overcame some kind of significant obstacle - health, financial, logistical - to get to the race.

But not still after the whatever number race this was for you… in the exact same place, the exact same race, in the exact same costuming.

Now, sadly, it’s no longer any kind of achievement at all.

Sure. Take yourself to Disney. Again. Run yourself around the parks. Again. Miss your kids’ birthday parties. Again. Buy some more lighted ears. Again. Drink some Gideon’s cold brew. Again. Have a magical time. Again.

No one is impressed. And it’s no longer anything for which you need to be praised.

11.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I have to be gentle with myself. Mostly when my back spasms so bad I can’t walk much. So I sit against a support pillow a hope they ease, then I quick go out with the dog and walk. She had nothing that requires being gentle with herself. She is on the tread and bike for hours, then she runs outside. I don’t know what dictionary she used to get the meaning of gentle, but she either miss read it or figured it was wrong. She explained her ears in her merch haul when she got back from WDW.

12.     +11   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    The only thing I can't believe with Jen is her lack of gray hair. Her hair color has changed over the years, so it's possible she's covering them.

13.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Jen’s hair was always bad and she never had a decent cut but when she was younger it was at least shiny. Now it is absolutely horrible very dull . The severe side part has always drived me insane she is so rigid. She needs a topper or wig something and to cut that sparse tail. She is nuts thinking those overpriced products are doing anything.

14.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    yes

15.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Traumatized Nail Technician @ 29/2/2024, 12:39) 
    QUOTE (Livi! @ 29/2/2024, 10:19) 
    When will reality hit her? She's such a shit mother. We celebrated our youngest's birthday party this month, he's the same age as Donny, and I'm trying to imagine how he would have felt if I - his mom - had not been there. Just the thought of it breaks my heart. He would have been so distressed not seeing me around. He loved every second of his birthday, and I prepped a ton of stuff and made sure everything was perfect, including the little keepsakes he handed out to his friends, and I was the one in charge of the camera so I could make sure that the best pictures were taken of him. I was exhausted when it was over, but he felt so special and so loved, and I felt so much joy seeing his happy little face. How can a mother be okay with missing those things?

Reminder to Jen:

jkennedy

And I co-sign this:

QUOTE (Blue-tah Trunk Celery @ 28/2/2024, 22:06) 
    The balls to expect people to praise your vacations and hobbies.

Seriously, Jennifer Boyles, fuck off. Fuck off and go spend time with your children.

Using a quote from Jackie O?!?!

Uh...she's like the one person whose spending and drama actually outweighs Jen's
    Yeah it was another era and all, but never meet your heroes.

I do think Jackie absolutely loved her children.
    I honestly don't know what spending and "drama" you are referring to?

987 replies since 28/2/2024, 00:08   114923 views