BiggestBowOnTheBiggestAssholeLikeJen Pt. 449

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 1/3/2024, 05:25) 
    It is interesting that the Cortisol Queen doesn't appear to have a single gray hair at 40.

Her brother is almost all grey now. I know he is 8 years older, but he's been going gray for several years. Must be that awesome shampoo she uses that keeps the gray from her hair.

2.     +21   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I don't think she dyes her hair. I could be wrong, but it doesn't look like it to me. Plus, for someone who can't even bother washing her hair, putting on basic makeup, and practicing basic hygiene, I have a very hard time picturing her keeping up with hair dye in such timely manner that we'd never even once notice new growth at the roots. Clearly, she doesn't spend any time on her appearance. So, my conclusion is that she doesn't dye it. And I believe her if she says she never has.

Maybe Taxidermied Winnie is right and she pulls all the white ones out, hence her getting balder and balder. 😂

That being said, it's not unheard of not to have grey hair at her age. Most people do have them, but it's not impossible not to have any yet. Especially since she has indeed never dyed it in her life.

I will however say that with her shitty diet, over-exercising, and all other unhealthy lifestyle habits of hers, it is a small miracle for sure.

Those are my 2 cents. But I'm by no means an expert. So I'd be interested to read what others think about it.

3.     +9   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Yeah not everyone in their early 40s is getting grays yet. She may have some but it’s hard to see on a screen (and often her hair is freshly showered or desperately needing a shower and saturated with grease / sweat).

Her skin though - definitely looks older than 41.

4.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Rumpus @ 1/3/2024, 17:10) 
    Yeah not everyone in their early 40s is getting grays yet. She may have some but it’s hard to see on a screen (and often her hair is freshly showered or desperately needing a shower and saturated with grease / sweat).

Her skin though - definitely looks older than 41.

I am 58, and while yes, I do have some gray, it’s not that noticeable, especially on camera. Even in person , it’s not that noticeable.

QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 1/3/2024, 16:47) 
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 1/3/2024, 05:25) 
    It is interesting that the Cortisol Queen doesn't appear to have a single gray hair at 40.

Her brother is almost all grey now. I know he is 8 years older, but he's been going gray for several years. Must be that awesome shampoo she uses that keeps the gray from her hair.

My sister is 7 years younger than me, and has way more gray than me.

5.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm in my mid 40s and 98% of my gray (white) hairs are behind my ears. It's maybe 10-15 hairs on each side. I get ones on top of my scalp occasionally, but I pluck those :? However I am a medium blonde with very thick hair, so they're not super visible.

Jen surely has gray hairs and she either plucks or we just can't see them because of the location/camera resolution/stupid hat.

6.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The solar reading lady saw JMoney coming. What a crock. Just more ways for Jen to hear what she wants to hear and assign blame to someone else or the universe in general.

Bespoke Poop Shovel, I hope you feel better soon!

7.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I had zero gray hairs at 40 but my sister was completely gray by that age and my cousin went gray before 30. My daughter is 33 and has 3 gray hairs.

On another note, I heard they did a survey and 40% of adults sleep with a stuffed animal! WTF!

8.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her hair is so dull and lost it's colour, no way is she dyeing it.

Feel better Poop Shovel. It will jist be the same old crap. She has posted about her messy office since the beginning of YT. I remember many many many times she'd say I wanted to get to my office but we were away, it was Christmas, it's summer, it's.... then she'd come back months later and years later and keep repeating it. She's been in her house for years and still can't hang artwork, order shelves, put together the shelves she had.

December 2010 her messy craft room.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W_kWt6bm11U

March 2013 office organization series is starting
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BDqO3nFSIZc

9.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SkeletonOnThePeleton @ 1/3/2024, 17:45) 
    On another note, I heard they did a survey and 40% of adults sleep with a stuffed animal! WTF!

What?? 40%? I would maybe believe 4%.

10.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Lol I heard it on a local Pittsburgh morning show and I think they said Build a Bear did the survey. So did they ask 5 people and 2 said yes :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

11.     +40   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Hey yall. Im sick with a stomach bug. I can barely look st this screen without wanting to puke. Tea will definitely be late today because I just can't

12.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    Get well soon Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol

13.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Bespoke hoping you feel better soon.

14.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 3/1/2024, 08:38 AM) 
    "they're home"

Not me going frame-by-frame trying to decipher the date on that one.

The next date (her "solar return" reading :eyeroll:) is 1-28ish, so maybe "they're home" was 1-22. We knew he had them 1-17--did they spend two weekends at RM3?

First off, your house isn't "home", Jen. They have two homes. What was that about respect towards your ex again?

Second, that's a lot of alleged relief when staying home with them was the longest weeks of your life, and you seem to have no concern about sending them back to Don, who, for years, you have implied is abusive, and recently had to remove himself from his life for...reasons.

She must be such a PITA to deal with.

15.     +42   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Bummed but not selfish like Jen. I was supposed to work the Arnold classic expo for our Gym booth, but my boss told me that it’s only fair that those who’ve never worked the booth go and have the experience. He’s right.

So I’m home cleaning my house from top to bottom. Feel better Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol stomach bugs are the worst. In the mean time I’ll post a few screenshots to help out. Sometime you don’t even have to watch Jen‘s videos to get a visual of what there about.

I’m playing Jen’s latest video in the background for white noise. Good grief, her craft room has become a visual representation of herself love. It’s just insane. Lots and lots of rambling.

She bought a shelf and she’s assembling it against the wall, but not quite sure if she wants it to go there?

IMG_2393

The professional athlete rambling on about her medals. She can’t wait to add more.
    IMG_2394

You know how Jen likes to show her physique in her thong? :20130930103114-64d41b31: Well, I took these screenshots because if she’s going to wear her thong, maybe she should show her full body from these angles?

Angle 1
    IMG_2397

Angle 2 JMO, She looks pregnant.
    IMG_2396

Angle 3
    IMG_2398

Then, of course, we have the one little word vision boards on the wall?
    IMG_2399

Jen wants you to know it’s about evolution and sinking into this stage of her life. This is symbolic for her and she’s settling in enough to put things on the walls. This is huge for her and very emotional.

Whatever.
    :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:
    IMG_2400

987 replies since 28/2/2024, 00:08   114917 views