BiggestBowOnTheBiggestAssholeLikeJen Pt. 449

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (YoYoWhaaatYooow @ 2/3/2024, 16:06) 
    QUOTE (Meandmyshadow @ 2/3/2024, 14:13) 
    While sitting here in my craft room/office I’m looking around and realized everything displayed on the bookcases & walls are about my kids & loved ones. (And they are adults now). Their little crafts from back in the day, grad pics etc. There are also several family pics including not just my family but my parents, sibs & their families as well as my besties from fun girl trips. The couple of race medals I’ve gotten are somewhere in here but I’d have to go hunting for them. To watch Jen plaster every square inch of her office with so.much.stuff about herself & her emotions and “accomplishments” is truly unbelievable. I’m in the camp of please Jen don’t ever put anything in that empty front room if the rest of your house is any indication of how you plan to go about decorating it. I would love a Jen series on hiring a decorator simply to witness that first look on a decorator’s face the moment she realizes what she’s walked into lol.

On a totally different note, i quit following pristafer months ago but randomly he popped up in my IG. He’s still married & moving to NC? Anyone know where/why?

He is moving to Charlotte NC, he wants to be closer to family, he quit his job, I think Stephen got a job there. They found a house there that they love so all the videos forthcoming will be him decorating it.

Can anyone give me to link to his youtube / instagram? I'd love to see it.

QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 2/3/2024, 18:08) 
    QUOTE (Urbane Bronze @ 3/2/2024, 10:58 AM) 
    The claymation intro with the stupid rocket landing makes me stabby.

It's her 5-year-old personality coming out. You're right....stupid.

You know these stupid clay figure animations that she uses for intros must cost her a fortune. I'm sure she bought them with exclusive rights or whatever, and it's often a different one, so how many of these different stupid animations does she have?

I liked the little bee thing she had way back when. It was short, simple, and had personality. The clay crap is so random and doesn't fit her nor her channel at all. It adds no value, yet I'm sure it costs a lot of money.

2.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Totally off topic, but didn't Don once do a grocery haul where he bought 7 or 8 bottles of vodka and one small bottle of cranberry juice and it wasn't for a party?🤣🤣🤣 This was a very long time ago. Anyone remember this?

3.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Blue-tah Trunk Celery @ 3/2/2024, 12:42 PM) 
    ETA Sorry I just basically just repeated what Hike Travel Eat Eat Repeat said.

Isn't it interesting that she's never talked about throwing her back out since D** had to carry her up the stairs a week after his back surgery? She can talk about hips and structural feet issues, but how lucky that back issue never came back. She marched on.

There is no shortage of proof that Jen is totally self-absorbed and doesn’t care about anyone but Jen. But every time I hear this story I’m still shocked that even Jen is that selfish, needy, and uncaring. And stupid enough to share it with the world.

4.     +13   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Someone in our family recently passed. She worked for many years at the same company even with her wealth. She used her money for lots of philanthropy projects, funded important research that led to lots of medical accomplishments and potential cures, she was the voice of women in a city where they had none, she traveled the world and had been to almost every country. She did so much good in her meaningful and productive life.

When people are reading Jen’s obituary, what on earth are they going to read? “She wogged lots of Disney races. She did yoga a lot. She had two estranged children who never speak to her, and she was the executive producer of a podcast that no longer exists. “

She doesn’t use herself or her money for good or to benefit other people. And no, her outsourcing things and donating &
    $238.74 to a charity with her patreons does not count.

5.     +42   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Every time she mentioned his surgery she added 'which means he can't help me.' Imagine recovering from surgery and realizing that the ungrateful hag you had spent a decade spoiling wasn't willing to take care of you for a few weeks.
    And her diary entry about doing 99% of everything by herself gets me. That idiot doesn't understand what being a SAHM means! She contributed nothing to that marriage.

6.     +27   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    All that lip service to always wanting to be a SAHM and nurture her family, and she couldn't give two craps about Don's injury outside of the inconvenience it causes her. You know if it was the other way around she would expect Don to take care of the kids, house, and wait on her hand and foot without complaint.

7.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Hike Travel Eat Eat Repeat @ 2/3/2024, 18:32) 
    QUOTE (Igotmaditurnedhouseintoaplayroom @ 2/3/2024, 17:16) 
    That's just it Jen, If D was having back problems and you had two babies and feeling overwhelmed you could have hired someone. The above post is incredibly selfish. She is blaming D and heaven forbid that she try to be supportive instead of a dredge. I bet D was in pain and she was just going off on him arguing and probably on the in laws for not helping including her parents. This girls resentment runs deep, which leads me to believe why her Thanksgiving tantrums were so selfish, No help, no food or holiday for you! The in laws saw her treatment of D and most likely hurried him to get out of there.

🤣 She didn't even clean her own home,do any yard work and did very little cooking. Family to babysit when needed and had CC and Donnie in Daycare by 18 months for half a day( And if I remember correctly her Dad or Don would do drop off at the soup kitchen?) Then home for lunch and a long nap and in bed by 7,right? And I think Don was doing bathtime as well.
    How did she manage? Poor put upon Jen.

It's crazy how little busy bee housewife, then busy bee mom, now busy bee single mom Jen does and yet is so overwhelmed and put upon. My husband has always worked long hours with few days off. I did everything else with no hired help, it's just what you do.

8.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I’ll bet she now regrets having not appreciated what side her Kerry Gold was buttered on!

9.     +59   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    across from the guardrail, infested with mold

Status
    Saw this post on Instagram and thought of our gal, Jenny :hearty-laugh:
    Attached Image
    IMG_9557

10.     +58   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    My apologies for yesterday. Hopefully someone got y'all the tea. If not, here it is.

I'm going back to bed.

11.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 3/3/2024, 01:03) 
    My apologies for yesterday. Hopefully someone got y'all the tea. If not, here it is.

I'm going back to bed.

Thank you! ❤️
    Feel better!!

The thing about Jen acting like she was doing so much extra without Don's help.....like what? Feed them? Order a meal service for goodness sake! She made her own nonsense busy work that no one asked for. She is such a drama queen!

12.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I heard that stomach virus is making the rounds. Feel beet soon. But no worries about the tea, it is just like streaming, rerun after rerun. Riviting content for Granny P.

13.     +23   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 3/3/2024, 01:03) 
    I'm going back to bed.

hope you feel better soon
    tina-fey-alec-baldwin-there-there

14.     +25   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 3/2/2024, 07:03 PM) 

I'm going back to bed.

get-well-kitty-basket-arrangement-5ad100dc89f62.425

15.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    What does this troll have against TURNING ON LIGHTS?!

Why does she hold the drill upside down when she’s using it as a screwdriver?

God, all of her jabbering would drive any person mad.

Shade at Don, the drill does more than any man can.

The medal wall is anxiety inducing.

Does she not own a box cutter? In all that crap there’s no box cutter?

Watching someone put together IKEA furniture is just as boring as doing it. Her commentary about dowels, laughing at stuff that isn’t funny, giving tips on screwing things in.

Why does she talk so damn slow? I’m Southern and I’m used to slow talkers but this is terrible.

Yo. And then she contemplates getting another one. Because that room NEEDS MORE CRAP.

The spacing of the file cabinets under the window is the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen.

She considers spray painting it and putting it in the family room. Why not buy gray and pink chalk paint and make it look extra stupid and make it take forever?

987 replies since 28/2/2024, 00:08   114931 views