BiggestBowOnTheBiggestAssholeLikeJen Pt. 449

« Older   Newer »

1.     +27   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    It’s hilarious when WWC members share their thoughts, but make sure to tread lightly in doing so. They treat her like a delicate flower.

IMG_2436

I guess what this WWC member is really trying to say is they don’t give a crap about the run Disney repetitive content. Upload it or don’t?

* What they’re not saying is I absolutely love the run Disney content and live for it. Don’t ever stop uploading it.

2.     +30   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    My mom is in her 80's, has very poor balance, and I still go over to wash her hair 2x a week because she asks me to. She doesn't get sweaty or dirty. She just likes to be clean.

3.     +17   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (bleucheese @ 3/4/2024, 02:57 PM) 
    i'm on a pretty strict schedule unless waiting a day or two will coincide with plans where my hair needs to look good.
    if i was living jen's life (and in her mindset of doing everything at the last minute) i'd be washing and blowdrying my hair on monday and thursday morning, ready for filming.
    she could live in squalor all week and no one would ever know.

As hard as she works out and with how much she sweats, she needs to do it every time that her head gets soaked with sweat.

4.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She's such a greasy grimy little gremlin

5.     +15   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Is she afraid washing her hair more frequently will cause her to lose more of it or something? Jen, a clean and healthy scalp promotes hair growth. You aren't doing yourself any favors by holding out a week between wash days, especially when you exercise as much as you do.
    Her scalp has to be sooo dirty. 🤢

6.     +13   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SweetSmellOfSolitude @ 4/3/2024, 19:01) 
    Yo. Yoooo! This is bad, y'all! Yo!
    Screenshot-2024-03-04-115714

Nasty nasty woman.

Yo!

7.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 3/4/2024, 06:24 PM) 
    Jen, my kids are always so excited when we meet somebody who recognizes ME.

Jen assumes the kids think “Oh mommy is a person out in the world”.

I doubt very seriously if the kids ask Jen she says, I’m a person out in the world? It’s more like I have a YouTube channel and mommy’s YouTube famous and people pay to watch mommy. That’s how I believe she see herself.

Jen sees herself as someone of importance. The more people pay to watch her on Patreon the more she’ll stroke her own ego.

IMG_2435

It's sad. She should focus on her children, not herself. She only gets them for a few years, then they are grown and gone.

8.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (YoYoWhaaatYooow @ 3/4/2024, 10:32 PM) 
    QUOTE (SweetSmellOfSolitude @ 4/3/2024, 19:01) 
    Yo. Yoooo! This is bad, y'all! Yo!
    Screenshot-2024-03-04-115714

Nasty nasty woman.

Yo!

She looks like she just rolled out of bed after a late night bender. I would love to hear her defense of why she thinks showing up to people who are "helping you keep the lights on" like this is acceptable.

9.     +39   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Isn’t it the biggest fear of an average person to be thought of as dirty or smelly??
    For real.

10.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    On these Disney cruises, she can’t spend more than an hour or two a day outside the cabin with her kids. Surely there can’t be that many “intense moments”. And even if someone spotted her in the midst of one, how hard can it be to smile, give the kids “the look”, and have a brief conversation with your “friend”?

So reading between the lines, Jen can’t parent worth a 💩 and she really doesn’t care to interact with her “fans” (or her kids).

11.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In my new kitchen playing with my new plants in their new planters on my new counters in my new home that D*** bought me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 3/4/2024, 01:53 PM) 
    On these Disney cruises, she can’t spend more than an hour or two a day outside the cabin with her kids. Surely there can’t be that many “intense moments”. And even if someone spotted her in the midst of one, how hard can it be to smile, give the kids “the look”, and have a brief conversation with your “friend”?

So reading between the lines, Jen can’t parent worth a 💩 and she really doesn’t care to interact with her “fans” (or her kids).

And that 1 hour outside the cabin with her kids is probably spent eating! Other than that, fuck off chicklets! Off you go!

12.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (bleucheese @ 4/3/2024, 21:57) 
    i'm on a pretty strict schedule unless waiting a day or two will coincide with plans where my hair needs to look good.
    if i was living jen's life (and in her mindset of doing everything at the last minute) i'd be washing and blowdrying my hair on monday and thursday morning, ready for filming.
    she could live in squalor all week and no one would ever know.

The fact that she could, and does it, and just lets it all hang out for the world to see is even more of an indication that she is extremely depressed!!!
    I’ve said it 100 times that she could have a very successful YouTube channel and really have that as her work and not find any other job and probably nobody would give a second thought to it… But the fact that she literally cannot even put some Chapstick on to film… Little alone, shower, and look decent it just makes it so clear that she is Extremely depressed and she really does need help

QUOTE (Uncontrollable Resentment @ 4/3/2024, 22:28) 
    Is she afraid washing her hair more frequently will cause her to lose more of it or something? Jen, a clean and healthy scalp promotes hair growth. You aren't doing yourself any favors by holding out a week between wash days, especially when you exercise as much as you do.
    Her scalp has to be sooo dirty. 🤢

She’s not afraid she’s depressed!
    IMG_1365

13.     +18   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I've seen tweakers with more glow.

14.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Thirty days of actual parenting and she is in the deep end still. My how exhausting, but finished it off with her run at Disney and now in a few weeks off to the Caribbean on a cruise. YES, Jen life was so hard. She now has the circumstances half the time and doing half the parenting, at this point she only takes the kids on these cruises to drop them off at the Kids Club then in bed at 7pm. Her way of showing her people of origin that she does parent. Please! Reminds me of that Miley Cyrus song, " Get out of my house with that ****!."

15.     +17   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She needs to stop putting what little hair she has in a tight ponytail and use scrunchies. They're far more gentle on hair. Use a 2 in 1 shampoo if it's such a struggle for good hygiene.

987 replies since 28/2/2024, 00:08   114931 views