BiggestBowOnTheBiggestAssholeLikeJen Pt. 449

« Older   Newer »

1.     +15   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I can't believe she bakes that much. I never baked when I live alone because I always think about how I'd be eating it all, which isn't good. But the amount she makes is too much for her and 2 smaller children before it would go bad.

2.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Um hello,
    Jen does have a very happy a 20 year long term relationship
    And power drill doesn’t care when she washes!
    They just spent the day together and it was ‘hugely satisfying’ for Jen …
    SPOILER (click to view)
    “and her internal experience

:smoking-smiley-face:

3.     +20   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Has she effectively scheduled the cruise so she doesn’t have to be available for any potential family Easter expectations? Disney for occasional vacations is fun. Disney when used as a total escape from reality multiple times a month/season (esp when you live states away) seems extremely dysfunctional.

4.     +16   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Please, any more pictures of that grease caked head need to be put under a spoiler! It is disgusting and gross.
    I was grocery shopping today, and unfortunately for me, I kept running into a woman who probably smells just like Jen. It was that awful smell of unwashed hair and scalp. It permeated the entire aisle, so seeing her grease ball head pictures really made my stomach turn.

Can you imagine how much her kids will be teased and/or bullied by the time they're in middle school? Jen's pictures will be spread all over their social media, so much information is out there. She is doing far more damage to them than her parents ever did to her.

5.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 5/3/2024, 01:52) 
    Spring break is April 1-5. The earliest she could leave is March 29.

4 night leaves Galveston perfectly for that.

Whose spring break? Kids' school calendar has their spring break as March 25-29.

6.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meandmyshadow @ 3/5/2024, 12:05 AM) 
    Has she effectively scheduled the cruise so she doesn’t have to be available for any potential family Easter expectations? Disney for occasional vacations is fun. Disney when used as a total escape from reality multiple times a month/season (esp when you live states away) seems extremely dysfunctional.

Good point about Easter. Poor Jen was forced to do EVERYTHING at Fraughtsgiving for her ungrateful drunken family of origin—she won’t let that happen again!

Disney really is Jen’s perfect fantasy world. RunDisney is more ME time where she can play dress up surrounded by Disney characters…AND she gets toy medals at the end! Then when the children are out of school for a week or so, rather than having to actually be a parent, she can take them on a Disney cruise and drop them off at the kids’ club so she gets even more ME time.

7.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Jen - you haven’t been in the right headspace to put things on your walls BECAUSE YOU’RE NEVER HOME to do so! Your roots are “sinking in” because they finally have the chance to now that you’re stuck at home!!! Argh

It’s time to admit you’ll never get back to those 2017 albums. Let go of the. Repurpose the albums for 2024.

Lay out all those pictures and “artwork” on the ground. Find an arrangement you like. Take the CURRENT vision board and incorporate it into that gallery. Ditch (or store, whatever) the rest. Hang up your new gallery. Swap out the vision board each year for the new word.

Also, Jen is back envisioning storage with “room to grow” in her new Kallax / medal wall. Brings me back to the blue room at RM1 😢

8.     +51   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Another Disney cruise?!? Wtf?!?! Do those kids ever get to relax and just be?

They must feel like they're constantly packing and traveling, going from one house to the other every few days, plus school. Then when they get any extended time off from school they have to pack their stuff and travel again and sleep in a different bed? Just constant upheaval. How exhausting for them! I'm an adult and I couldn't deal with all that.

I feel so sad for them. What a mess these two rich assholes have made of their children's lives.

9.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cupcakequeen @ 5/3/2024, 03:59) 
    For those who think she doesn't bathe because she is depressed, I honestly don't think so. I had a family member who was very depressed for almost a year, and you know what they couldn't do? Exercise and post online. Show themselves.

I think this is just Jen living her best life, She was also sweaty and stinky back in the day when she could show up in front of the camera with hair brushed and minimal make up and dress that was too small. This is her unleashing from that life, and in her mind she is living her best life and is not depressed at all. This is exactly how she wants to live (greasy hair and stinky pits be damned) and she finally gets to live it. Why would she be depressed. Yes, you may think that she looks slovenly because she is depressed, but I am convinced that she is slovenly because she wants to be, and has the money to not work or show up presentable anywhere--and people actually pay her for her pocket money (patreons) so she feels like she is working. She is not depressed at all--she is living her BEST life.

I mean… Of course maybe… Maybe she’s not depressed at all and this is just totally who she has 100%.

But I don’t think that she’s depressed just because she’s not bathing… There are 1000 other reasons I think that woman is manically depressed. I think you add them all up and it equals depression.

And she is 1000% in denial that she blew up her life. Which is only causing more mental and emotional problems.

Good God, the woman looks like she’s about to burst into tears every time she’s on camera… She’s over eating, over exercising, can’t focus on anything, can’t hang pictures on her wall can’t be around her children, overspending, avoiding, lashing out,… Like I said, there’s 101 reasons I think she’s incredibly depressed… Not just because because she won’t bathe

10.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Free CC @ 5/3/2024, 06:50) 
    Another Disney cruise?!? Wtf?!?! Do those kids ever get to relax and just be?

They must feel like they're constantly packing and traveling, going from one house to the other every few days, plus school. Then when they get any extended time off from school they have to pack their stuff and travel again and sleep in a different bed? Just constant upheaval. How exhausting for them! I'm an adult and I couldn't deal with all that.

I feel so sad for them. What a mess these two rich assholes have made of their children's lives.

Jen is a broken record who just wants to do the same things over and over and over. God forbid she takes her kids on a different type of vacation. Repetition is a big thing for her (RunDisney being another example). She talks about being caged by her marriage but she has continued with all the same rituals and behaviours.

11.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Oh come on enough with this "emotional" restrain to do things, build things, hang things. You just have to build an Ikea cabinet and hang 10 shitty frames on the wall, just do it and stop being a whiney bitch.

12.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She needs an intervention and a visit to the ward.

Straighten your life out, Jen. Prove us all wrong.

13.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I cannot fathom being such a robot. Same meal rotation every week. Exact same Run Disney routine over and over and over again. Eating the same thing over and over at Disney with her iced coffee and Gideons. Going to Target. Now she's into the 90210 thing, which I truly don't get, especially doing it twice in a year. Why? Even when she goes on her road trips, she does the exacts same crap she does at home. She barely even experiences the locations she goes to. She drives all day, gets to an air bnb and eats her bagged salad, hummus, berries, etc. Does her yoga. Watches her iPad.

And she is obsessed with Peloton. Like....most people can just meditate and do yoga on their own....and do a class (with other people!) once in awhile. But being the robot she is, or also because she is obsessed with racking up the Peloton classes, she has to follow directions on how to meditate or do yoga.

How much time does she spend at Disney every year?

I love that she had such a bad time in Italy. That freak barely even went out to eat while she was in Italy, besides that place at the top of the mountain. How the hell do you go to Italy and not experience the food? Practically all she did was hike and hide out in her room. I guess the waiter traumatized her for ordering two meals for herself.

And while she sometimes laments about not having any friends, I don't think she wants any. Babbling to the camera does it for her. I think she does miss being spoiled by Don, and getting head pats from him, but her Patrons are filling that need to an extent. I feel like she is really "leaning in" to acting like the camera and her Patrons are actual friends. More so than she used to. It's weird. If she wanted actual friends she would go places in the Chicago area that have people she could see regularly. She knows this and never even tries. And I don't believe it's because of anxiety.

She's a robot asshole.

QUOTE (Anywho @ 3/5/2024, 10:30 AM) 
    Oh come on enough with this "emotional" restrain to do things, build things, hang things. You just have to build an Ikea cabinet and hang 10 shitty frames on the wall, just do it and stop being a whiney bitch.

She has to invest everything with meaning and make it part of her journey or season in life.

🤮

She's exhausting. I don't know how Don put up with her as long as he did (although I'm sure the Titos helped).

14.     +26   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think Jen just has a very narrow comfort zone, which is probably where the idea of her 'anxiety' came from. She lived in a bubble when she was married and the bubble bursting made her very uncomfortable. All the things that are suggested to her that would improve her life (e.g. volunteering, group vacations, etc.) are too far out of her comfort zone which is why she resists them. Another example is how she hated family Thanksgiving so she suggested to her family that next year they all go on a Disney Cruise(?!!) Which made sense to nobody... except her. She just can't flex at all, and it's still causing her so many problem.

15.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 5/3/2024, 06:18) 
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 5/3/2024, 01:52) 
    Spring break is April 1-5. The earliest she could leave is March 29.

4 night leaves Galveston perfectly for that.

Whose spring break? Kids' school calendar has their spring break as March 25-29.

SK doesn’t follow the county? Figures.

987 replies since 28/2/2024, 00:08   114917 views