BiggestBowOnTheBiggestAssholeLikeJen Pt. 449

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Awkward Paska Bread @ 5/3/2024, 05:08) 
    I can't believe she bakes that much. I never baked when I live alone because I always think about how I'd be eating it all, which isn't good. But the amount she makes is too much for her and 2 smaller children before it would go bad.

She has said before that she takes baked goods to her parents. Hopefully she’s sharing and not eating it all herself.

2.     +24   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She bakes a lot. I think it's a cross between she really likes to eat sweets and she has no idea what the hell to do with her kids

The cruise thing is too much already right ??? How can it even be fun at this point. Why can't she just be at home with her children? Soon the kids won't even want to go, they will ask to stay at dads with their friends etc. and then she can cruise alone with her floating gym and desert buffet

3.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 3/5/2024, 03:18 PM) 
    QUOTE (Awkward Paska Bread @ 5/3/2024, 05:08) 
    I can't believe she bakes that much. I never baked when I live alone because I always think about how I'd be eating it all, which isn't good. But the amount she makes is too much for her and 2 smaller children before it would go bad.

She has said before that she takes baked goods to her parents. Hopefully she’s sharing and not eating it all herself.

Jill probably tell Jin she needs to stop eating so much sugar. Then promptly tosses whatever she brought over in the garbage.

4.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meandmyshadow @ 3/5/2024, 06:05 AM) 
    Has she effectively scheduled the cruise so she doesn’t have to be available for any potential family Easter expectations? Disney for occasional vacations is fun. Disney when used as a total escape from reality multiple times a month/season (esp when you live states away) seems extremely dysfunctional.

Those poor kiddos are probably so sick of " another Disney cruise " They are probably so sick of going to Disney & seeing the egg donor wearing her special ears. She is a perpetual 5y/o.

5.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She's pretty late to the Disney Cruise game, my guess is she's trying to gain status on DCL. No status on your first cruise. Silver is 1 - 5 cruises, Gold on 5 - 10, Platinum is 10 - 25, and the newest level is Pearl, 25 competed cruises. It will be a long time before she hits Pearl status.

But, we all know Jin doesn't care about status.🙄

6.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I hope ZERO bunsies are packed.

I keep thinking I want to go on another cruise, then I think about the Ex Mrs Ross and wonder if I would accidentally get on the same ship. In my experience, 12 on DCK and 30+ on others, the only people I have seen more than once were on the Halloween cruises because costumes. If she thinks that strangers, oooops I mean WWC members, are going to be on the same cruise or possible SK parents, I believe she will be very disappointed. It is one thing to announce months in advance about her races , but to vague about cruising even weeks away, who can just drop that much cash in see her? If you are a fan of her, or a runner, yes you may decide to meet up because you can plan to be in a race, or plan to be in the park, or just happen to live close enough to stay near by overnight to meet up where there is no spending $ in the parks. I have friends that live in Palm Beach who will come up during the special dining event or to see the Cirque show, they spend one or two nights, so getting up to meet her would be easy. However, they have never heard of her. Being a married lesbian couple with no circumstances, she would never be on their radar.

Mr U has been up since early, walked the dog, vacuumed the house, and is off getting supplies for his new motorcycle garage. He has done more in 3 hours than lazy Chin does in a week. How does she do it? She pays cleaners, handymen, gardeners, door dash. Why not go to a local place and buy all the treats?

7.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    While I won’t criticize her for baking with her kids, I think that she does it because she plans to eat most of it when they are not around.

8.     +31   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Kids would usually love a Disney cruise, but it's not uncommon for even the most privileged of experiences to become dull and unlikeable to kids when they feel like they're forced to do it over and over. As we all know from watching Jen, money does not buy you happiness, it just affords you fewer discomforts and worries. We have no evidence that those kids enjoy going on multiple Disney cruises - it's their mother's decision to go, not theirs.

9.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Didn't she literally just go on a Disney cruise with them?? They're all the same! There is absolutely no way that's fun.

Also, the baking thing.... Why does she insist on baking so much of the thing? There are 3 of them, that is going to take them forever to finish! (Or it should...)

10.     +21   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is gold. She was upset the on cruise 5 she did not get Gold, because she missed the AGTER 5 completions. I think she realized she gets pretty much tye same tote bag, but a bit extra, like a luggage tag.

Pardon any weird spelling, I had a massive migraine after donating blood yesterday and my brain stopped working for a while. Today I feel like I got hit by a truck.

11.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    You need to rest today ! That’s a whole lot for your body in one day.

12.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (brashumpire @ 5/3/2024, 16:38) 
    Also, the baking thing.... Why does she insist on baking so much of the thing? There are 3 of them, that is going to take them forever to finish! (Or it should...)

Also ridulous for her to bake so many sweets when she's said numerous times that her kids don't like sweets, especially chocolate

13.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She likes the cruises because there's not much planning. She shows up with her kids and everything is preplanned, and there's an option to ditch them when she wants. I went on a Disney cruise, it's just OK. I don't know why they are so expensive compared to other cruises, the food was just OK. Not much different then the royal Caribbean cruises Ive gone on. Kids club was not that amazing or fun. I remember one craft was decorating large popsicle sticks with markers ( no other craft supplies) talk about lame lol

14.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (brokenchristmastree @ 3/5/2024, 01:23 AM)
    Oh Jen honey you say that you want to keep your cruise date a secret but you’ve now said that it’s in March.

Jen you also might have forgotten that you posted a screenshot of your booked cruises a few months back and even though you blanked out the dates, it said your next one (after your previous cruise on the Wish) was a 6 night Western Caribbean cruise on the Disney Magic from Galveston.

Well it’s truly fortunate that there’s only one cruise that matches that description sailing in March.

Jen’s cruise is March 25-31 on the Disney Magic from Galveston sailing to Cozumel and Costa Maya.

Another successful outcome for the BBI 😁

IMG_2896

IMG_2898

IMG_2897

Bakers never forget. I am kind of surprised that she is going to Mexico on that itineary, since no kids club on the island, oops I meant to say strangers on beaches. Perhaps this time she will keep her stuff with her, like her bag and her kids while taking a loner walk on the beach. Is it she is reclaiming Mexico from the Rosses?

15.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I don’t get the expense justification either. But, just like everything else Disney: 💵💵💵. Some family members cruised with them 20 years ago and I thought it was outrageously priced back then! Right on par for Jen though. :t0152:

987 replies since 28/2/2024, 00:08   114925 views