BiggestBowOnTheBiggestAssholeLikeJen Pt. 449

« Older   Newer »

1.     +17   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I will say Jen will get that 25 cruises in two years to three years. Probably has another booked for summer vacation and another for next Christmas. Poll: Will Jen take the kids to see the Mayan ruins or keep them on the ship, ooooh Danger. The only well travelled kids that did not see anything.

Edited by Igotmaditurnedhouseintoaplayroom - 3/5/2024, 05:15 PM

2.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Also, praying those kids don’t trip / crash while cruising in their high schooler upsized crocs on this trip.👟

3.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She said will be buying new swim suits to justify her purchase of two to three new ones. Are these going to be too big, you know has to last two to three seasons.

4.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    OT: FYI Downdetector reporting Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google, Gmail, Netflix, Discord, Reddit and many other websites all down at the moment. It’s not you if you are having issues.

5.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The Circumstances will love the Magic, the kid’s club is bigger, better organized, and a lot more to do. So there will be tons of MEEEEEEEEEEEE time on sea days as well as in Mexico. For me, the itinerary is perfect. I love sea days, in Mexico, I can walk around, buy one pottery sun in each port and be done.

When she took them to,Alaska, they were on the Wonder, great kids club, like the magic. Did she take them on the Dream? I think I did not see the club on that one, but it has to be better than the Wish.

It is amazing that she can post all the details and think because it is only in the WWC, she, the circumstances, and her hoard are all safe from nefarious strangers.

6.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    How will this work? She has to fly into Houston and drive/rent a car to drive to Galveston? Not an easy drive on I45.

7.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    DCL may have contracted buses at one or both of the airports, people unfamiliar think the airport is close.

gardenhoe thanks. Meta at its finest.

8.     +20   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Sorry to go back to the rancid hair discussion but...

Jen doesn't wash her hair because she is LAZY. Same reason she is just now hanging her childish craft projects on the wall- lazy. She pretty much brags about skipping hair wash day because some of her crunchy granola travelling idols have promoted this.

We've watched years of her spending the day in clothes/dirty hair she soaked through working out. She didn't point it out then but has been doing it to some degree for years. Now she acts like it is a flex. There are times when I have thought it was wet from the shower but she has to point out it is soaked from a workout or just greasy because she is skipping hair wash day. Who does that?

Back on topic, I love how Jen outed the cruise all by herself. Idiot.

9.     +8   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 3/5/2024, 10:25 AM) 
    How will this work? She has to fly into Houston and drive/rent a car to drive to Galveston? Not an easy drive on I45.

We have cruised out of Galveston. The cruiseline operates shuttles from Houston to Galveston.

10.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 3/5/2024, 11:14 AM) 
    Also, praying those kids don’t trip / crash while cruising in their high schooler upsized crocs on this trip.👟

Oh man, this gives me the heebie jeebies. Was just reading this (old) article about Rebecca Coriam: https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2011/nov/11...iam-lost-at-sea

11.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Igotmaditurnedhouseintoaplayroom @ 3/5/2024, 05:17 PM) 
    She said will be buying new swim suits to justify her purchase of two to three new ones. Are these going to be too big, you know has to last two to three seasons.

I wonder if she'll buy a flutter sleeve one like the RV trip one she bought to try & lure Don back. Don was a goner as soon as he saw Tens in her bikini & glorious head of hair.

12.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 3/5/2024, 05:25 PM) 

She is an excellent driver.

13.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob,3/5/2024, 04:55 PM ?t=62991231&st=660#entry464877637]
    QUOTE (brashumpire @ 5/3/2024, 16:38) 
    Also, the baking thing.... Why does she insist on baking so much of the thing? There are 3 of them, that is going to take them forever to finish! (Or it should...)

Also ridulous for her to bake so many sweets when she's said numerous times that her kids don't like sweets, especially chocolate
    I am no nutritionist, but I don't think she feeds her children that well. Pizza, no milk, only oat milk, sweets... donuts.. cookies, etc, chicken slime leftovers with a side of broccoli, goldfish , popcorn, hot chocolate. That is all she shows anyway.

14.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Is there a pirate night on this cruise? Will she “forget” again? Are the kids still too scared??

15.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hereditary Bunions @ 5/3/2024, 17:46) 
    Sorry to go back to the rancid hair discussion but...

Jen doesn't wash her hair because she is LAZY. Same reason she is just now hanging her childish craft projects on the wall- lazy. She pretty much brags about skipping hair wash day because some of her crunchy granola travelling idols have promoted this.

We've watched years of her spending the day in clothes/dirty hair she soaked through working out. She didn't point it out then but has been doing it to some degree for years. Now she acts like it is a flex. There are times when I have thought it was wet from the shower but she has to point out it is soaked from a workout or just greasy because she is skipping hair wash day. Who does that?

Back on topic, I love how Jen outed the cruise all by herself. Idiot.

There was a video even during her Don Days where she went to the gym (which she (Don) paid for, despite having a full gym at home) and then immediately out to a movie with him without changing.

987 replies since 28/2/2024, 00:08   114741 views