BiggestBowOnTheBiggestAssholeLikeJen Pt. 449

« Older   Newer »

1.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    How does she not realize how enormous her bowls are?

2.     +31   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    When she and Don did Disney, I didn't get the impression she was super into it ... To me it's was the desirable thing to do a decade ago and she loved the idea of showing off her no budget Disney vacation in the same way she loved the no budget target trips ... Post "split" Jen is like obsessed and it's weird it's really just weird

3.     +28   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I'm had a relatively normal childhood

My mom and dad had us involved though - I did violin, dance sports foreign language class plus all the school activities etc.

Now I'm a homebody - I always was - but even when I was 7/8 those school vacations were a time to slow down off a minute

I loved holidays breaks and sleeping in and having the treat pancakes or getting a McDonald's happy meal and coming home and building a fort ...

Don't you think those kids miss those times ??? The Disney cruises are fun every now and then but this on repeat stuff is crazy and exhausting

4.     +12   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I made brownies and can't leave a Jen sized dent in them. Fail. X)

5.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 6/3/2024, 01:56) 
    Did this sugar pig really make a 9x13 pan of brownies with M&M’s? She’s said her kids don’t like chocolate so obviously she’s going to inhale the entire pan on her own. Doing it for the big girls!

One of her blogs from just recently had her buying four or five boxes of brownie mix, and making at least two of them a week. Jmoney is eating more sweets in a week than most of us eat all year.

As far as Disney… And Disney cruises go, I will never understand it. Disney is so overrated and overpriced. As a grown ass woman, there are 1 million other places I would rather go than a dumb ass overpriced theme park.

And her kids have got to be bored to death of Disney… They’ve been more in their short life than most people dream of grow going their entire life.

QUOTE (Splurgysplurge @ 6/3/2024, 03:19) 
    I'm had a relatively normal childhood

My mom and dad had us involved though - I did violin, dance sports foreign language class plus all the school activities etc.

Now I'm a homebody - I always was - but even when I was 7/8 those school vacations were a time to slow down off a minute

I loved holidays breaks and sleeping in and having the treat pancakes or getting a McDonald's happy meal and coming home and building a fort ...

Don't you think those kids miss those times ??? The Disney cruises are fun every now and then but this on repeat stuff is crazy and exhausting

It is weird… It’s fucking weird at the highest end of the scale weird.

As I said, I have no desire to do Disney. I don’t get it I think it’s so stupid. But I have a very good friend who loves all things, Disney… Her and her family have always gone every couple years.

This year she’s going with and sister-in-law and she’s not taking her husband or kids this time around… I think that’s even weird but she hasn’t been in a couple years… In fact they haven’t been since before Covid, so I’m like OK I get it… I feel like it’s probably pretty normal… All the shit Jenny does is weird as fuck!!!! And sad… OK whatever I’m sure she’s reading here she’s like oh whatever I love to be weird… Let my freak flag fly. It’s amazing… But the truth of the matter is it’s very sad. She lives a sad, lonely life which is why she’s depressed as fuck.!!!!!!

6.     +57   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Just a little warning to y'all for tomorrow.

SPOILER (click to view)
    Remember back when I told y'all my MIL was in the hospital? Well, she passed away that week. I didn't want to post about it because I'm not about that head pat life like a certain someone we know. Her funeral is tomorrow right when Beefy Gene is posting her shitty 2024 run-in-the-dark-for-a-thousand-bucks opener. I promise, I'll do my best to post the link when I can.

7.     +27   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Ahhhh, so sorry to hear that, Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol. Take all the time in the world. We could all probably call the video play by play, anyway.

8.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol I am so sorry for your loss. I am sending you hugs and healing vibes your way. You are way more of a better content creator than Jen and the same goes for Withbunder in our rewatch channel.

9.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol , you KNOW it will be same ol' same ol'... so you just focus on the funeral and be there for Mr. Bespoke and the Fam, you and the Breville have earned a decent vacation. Sorry to hear of your MIL's passing.

10.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol so sorry!

11.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol I am so sorry. Please do not worry about her dump part one of 7,280 episodes in SSDD.

12.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    :6792:

13.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Geez, this has been a rough year for you. Cosigning what everyone else already said. 🙏 Take care of yourself. We'll be here for another redundant Disney vlog when you are well and ready.

14.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I’m so sorry 😢

15.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 6/3/2024, 04:25) 
    Just a little warning to y'all for tomorrow.

SPOILER (click to view)
    Remember back when I told y'all my MIL was in the hospital? Well, she passed away that week. I didn't want to post about it because I'm not about that head pat life like a certain someone we know. Her funeral is tomorrow right when Beefy Gene is posting her shitty 2024 run-in-the-dark-for-a-thousand-bucks opener. I promise, I'll do my best to post the link when I can.

Take all the time you need. Sending love

987 replies since 28/2/2024, 00:08   114742 views