1.     +47   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    “If you’re ever wondering where I get my favorite stickers and knickknacks”

No one is ever wondering that.

And she very clearly says she’s a Brandi Kincaid stand.

2.     +33   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    like my grandma used to say

she could scare the rats off a cheese wagon

yikes what a homely looking hag

3.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Friendlikejen @ 6/3/2024, 19:17) 
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 6/3/2024, 18:06) 
    With Pandora & Corkcicle at the expo, it's like a time warp back to 2013

WOOF warning--

AM

Wow 😣 that’s mostly sun damage on the cheeks right? What causes the discoloration on the eyelid?

It's foreskin. We should probably start pixelating her eyes for people who are at work.

4.     +35   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    the amount of future landfill shit at every expo always astounds me.

5.     +19   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She thought she booked a 1 bedroom. I’m glad she’s only using those Bay Lake Tower DVC points when she travels with the kids 🙄

6.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In a van, across the street from the heart home.

Status
    QUOTE (Trash Plate @ 6/3/2024, 19:24) 
    QUOTE (Friendlikejen @ 6/3/2024, 19:17) 
    Wow 😣 that’s mostly sun damage on the cheeks right? What causes the discoloration on the eyelid?

It's foreskin. We should probably start pixelating her eyes for people who are at work.

All that money spent on skin care and this is how she looks at 41.

7.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's so dumb with the apple cider vinegar, homemade toner, and woo woo face products. Use more than a pea size amount of sunscreen. Go to a freaking dermatologist you idiot. Or don't. What do I care if you ruin your face? She's just so dumb.

Her hair is tragic.

I was floored by how much crap she had in her owner's locker. It's so funny her hoard is spreading across the country.

I can't stand it when she strokes her chin.

Tron was "short but epic". She doesn't know what epic means.

8.     +64   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Just finished the video…. SOOOOO much stuff.

So much stuff she packed.

So much stuff she bought.

So much stuff in her super-special Owner’s Locker.

So much super-special stuff she needs to have in her pockets & in her car & in the tote bag for a 5K.

It’s crazy ridiculous!

* And regarding that super-special Owner’s Locker -

Jen: I’m so organized! I keep a running inventory on my phone of items in my super-special Owner’s Locker & of items I need to replenish & items I need to bring w/ me next time.

Also Jen: Oh, look here… I forgot I had a sleep shirt. Oh, what’s this? Oh yeah… I forgot that was in here. Oh, here are some sunglasses I bought last time that I forgot about.

Well, either, Jen, you’re lying about the running list on your phone, or you’re so scatter-brained & inept, you can’t even inventory the contents of a plastic box.

* And, regarding the shopping haul -

Could she say stuff was pricey more times? But she’s a super-special club member so she gets discounts & early entry - and, yes, it’s a lot of money to be a super-special club member & most of y’all couldn’t afford it, but the price is worth it to Jen because she has anxiety about getting into the races (I mean, I guess who cares if you’re not wealthy & have anxiety) & she needs to get into the merch early since she’s a super-special YouTube influencer & needs to film for us poor people who won’t have a chance to see the merchandise.

Also, all that Disney stuff w/ all those cartoon images all over everything!! I mean, what grown adult woman ONLY wears Disney branded merchandise?! I could see maybe buying one shirt & one ornament… but WHY all this unnecessary stuff?! And, some of it she doesn’t even like! Like the Disney princess ears she bought last race season which she stores in her super-special Owner’s Locker - she bought them just to have but likes this year’s design better. But, really, she doesn’t like Disney ears anyway because they give her a headache. So she buys just to buy.

You have a problem, Jennnifer.

The shopping haul was basically a braggy show-and-tell of even more Disney stuff she bought… and, in Jen’s super-special world of which everyone should be appropriately envious, the prices don’t matter!

Jen: Was it pricey? Yes. Did I need it? No. But did I want it? Yes. And, who cares about the money?! Because my budget (unlike you poor plebeians who are so lucky just to watch me spend all this money) allows it!

And, ONLY a mother like a Jen would gleefully show off not one but TWO $95 jackets AND an $80 spirit jersey AND ear buds AND a ring AND Disney ears AND a tank top AND a mug AND a pin AND a hair clip AND a Christmas ornament AND a watch band thingy AND a snowflake pin (why?) that she bought JUST FOR HERSELF.

And then show two dinky little plastic clip thingies that she got for FREE… And she’s SUCH a good mom, y’all. Because she’s going to bring those two dinky little plastic clip thingies home to her kids.

I mean, I’d seriously be ashamed of myself. As a consumer. As a woman. And, as a mother.

* But everything is fine.

She thought she booked a one bedroom for her laundry situation, but a studio is fine. It’s fine. She still has access to a laundry, so it’s fine.

It’s really crowded in the Magic Kingdom, but it’s fine.

A T & T is down, but it’s fine.

That loud water boat parade thing outside is really loud, but it’s fine.

It’s really crowded so she may not be able to ride the People Mover, but it’s fine. She comes to Disney so frequently, she can just ride it next time.

And, how does a Disney Fan not KNOW the name of the water parade?!

And does she realize that there are people out there who would absolutely LOVE to be able to be in a Disney deluxe resort & have a nightly view of that well-loved parade?

She was highly insufferable in this video - Look at me. Look at me checking into my deluxe resort. Look at me with my super-special Disney privileges. Look at everything I bought. Look at everything I ate. Look at my $22 refillable mug. Look at all my special race gear. Look at my Disney ears. Look at the stuff I bought just to throw away. Look at me deciding to pay extra for a Target delivery. Look at my annual pass. Look at me just wandering aimlessly around the Magic Kingdom… I go so many times that none of this is a MUST-DO for me because I’ll be back in a few months.

EDITED TO ADD - One of my fav parts of the video was Jen sadly admiring the medals that she WOULD have been able to acquire if she only hadn’t had to unexpectedly parent her kids.

Fires. Our Jen walks through fires, y’all. But it’s fine.

Edited by SmoothiesLikeLily - 3/6/2024, 08:19 PM

9.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 3/5/2024, 07:25 PM) 
    Just a little warning to y'all for tomorrow.

SPOILER (click to view)
    Remember back when I told y'all my MIL was in the hospital? Well, she passed away that week. I didn't want to post about it because I'm not about that head pat life like a certain someone we know. Her funeral is tomorrow right when Beefy Gene is posting her shitty 2024 run-in-the-dark-for-a-thousand-bucks opener. I promise, I'll do my best to post the link when I can.

My condolences to you and your family, Bespoke! Don't worry about us Bakers, we can take good care of ourselves as long as you need. {{Hugs}}
    :6792:

10.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I’m sorry about your MIL Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol
    Thank you for always uploading even through the most difficult of times. You are very appreciated.

11.     +31   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Her favorite color is “sapphire blue”.

Interesting.

Has it been your favorite color since around 2020/2021, or is that just a coincidence? 🤔

12.     +22   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 6/3/2024, 20:09) 
    Just finished the video…. SOOOOO much stuff.

So much stuff she packed.

So much stuff she bought.

So much stuff in her super-special Owner’s Locker.

So much super-special stuff she needs to have in her pockets & in her car & in the tote bag for a 5K.

It’s crazy ridiculous!

* And regarding that super-special Owner’s Locker -

Jen: I’m so organized! I keep a running inventory on my phone of items in my super-special Owner’s Locker & of items I need to replenish & items I need to bring w/ me next time.

Also Jen: Oh, look here… I forgot I had a sleep shirt. Oh, what’s this? Oh yeah… I forgot that was in here. Oh, here are some sunglasses I bought last time that I forgot about.

Well, either, Jen, you’re lying about the running list on your phone, or you’re so scatter-brained & inept, you can’t even inventory the contents of a plastic box.

* And, regarding the shopping haul -

Could she say stuff was pricey more times? But she’s a super-special club member so she gets discounts & early entry - and, yes, it’s a lot of money to be a super-special club member & most of y’all couldn’t afford it, but the price is worth it to Jen because she has anxiety about getting into the races (I mean, I guess who cares if you’re not wealthy & have anxiety) & she needs to get into the merch early since she’s a super-special YouTube influencer & needs to film for us poor people who won’t have a chance to see the merchandise.

Also, all that Disney stuff w/ all those cartoon images all over everything!! I mean, what grown adult woman ONLY wears Disney branded merchandise?! I could see maybe buying one shirt & one ornament… but WHY all this unnecessary stuff?! And, some of it she doesn’t even like! Like the Disney princess ears she bought last race season which she stores in her super-special Owner’s Locker - she bought them just to have but likes this year’s design better. But, really, she doesn’t like Disney ears anyway because they give her a headache. So she buys just to buy.

You have a problem, Jennnifer.

The shopping haul was basically a braggy show-and-tell of even more Disney stuff she bought… and, in Jen’s super-special world of which everyone should be appropriately envious, the prices don’t matter!

Jen: Was it pricey? Yes. Did I need it? No. But did I want it? Yes. And, who cares about the money?! Because my budget (unlike you poor plebeians who are just lucky that you get to watch me spend all this money) allows it!

And, ONLY a mother like a Jen would gleefully show off not one but TWO $95 jackets AND an $80 spirit jersey AND ear buds AND a ring AND Disney ears AND a tank top AND a mug AND a pin AND a hair clip AND a Christmas ornament AND a watch band thingy AND a snowflake pin (why?) that she bought JUST FOR HERSELF.

And then show two dinky little plastic clip thingies that she got for FREE… And she’s SUCH a good mom, y’all. Because she’s going to bring those two dinky little plastic clip thingies home to her kids.

* And everything is fine.

She thought she booked a one bedroom for her laundry situation, but a studio is fine. It’s fine. She still has access to a laundry, so it’s fine.

It’s really crowded in the Magic Kingdom, but it’s fine.

A T & T is down, but it’s fine.

That loud water boat parade thing outside is really loud, but it’s fine.

It’s really crowded so she may not be able to ride the People Mover, but it’s fine. She comes to Disney so frequently, she can just ride it next time.

And, how does a Disney Fan not KNOW the name of the water parade?!

And does she realize that there are people out there who would absolutely LOVE to be able to be in a Disney deluxe resort & have a nightly view of that well-loved parade?

She was highly insufferable in this video - Look at me. Look at me checking into my deluxe resort. Look at me with my super-special Disney privileges. Look at everything I bought. Look at everything I ate. Look at my $22 refillable mug. Look at all my special race gear. Look at my Disney ears. Look at the stuff I bought just to throw away. Look at me deciding to pay extra for a Target delivery. Look at my annual pass. Look at me just wandering aimlessly around the Magic Kingdom… I go so many times that none of this is a MUST-DO for me because I’ll be back in a few months.

EDITED TO ADD - One of my fav parts of the video wasJen sadly admiring the medals that she WOULD have been able to acquire if she only hadn’t had to unexpectedly parent her kids.

Fires. Our Jen walks through fires, y’all. But it’s fine.

How do I like this more than once

This is one of my favorite posts on this board EVER

13.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Is this going up on YouTube? If so, I hope she gets lots of comments about the two little free clip things she got for her kids.

14.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Also, Jen is such a runner that another runner had to tell her why a cropped jacket can be nice for runners.

15.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Livi! @ 6/3/2024, 10:39) 
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12626954/...367645200_n.jpg)

What does this even mean? They're irises in full bloom. Just like snowdrops and crocuses, they bloom at the end of Winter / very early Spring. Every year. Over and over again. That's what they do. Within a couple of weeks it will look DEAD. The flowers will be withered and shrink back to nothing, while the bulb or rhizome will stay put there under the ground until next year. What storms? What tender beginnings?

Chicago area had some pretty severe storms, with hail and high winds, a few nights ago. These early spring flowers had probably bloomed before that storm, and she was trying to acknowledge that these "tender" blooms were still there after the storms.

Edited by CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob - 3/6/2024, 08:26 PM

987 replies since 28/2/2024, 00:08   114740 views