« Older   Newer »

1.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So sorry for your loss Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol

I haven't been to Disney World in over a decade, and obviously a lot has changed, but the number of selfish vloggers and ""influencers"" would irritate me, I think. Walking with a phone up to their face talking to themselves and being really inconsiderate of those around them. So obnoxious. It's a theme park for kids - nobody needs a video of your pathetic face wearing Minnie ears, Jennifer.

2.     +26   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I have literally written this here, MULTIPLE TIMES, over the years…I’ve been around since Mrs. Princess Jennifer Ross invented to-do lists at her RM1 kitchen table, and around here since GG...I have NEVER encountered anyone who swallows as many burps as this gross person. Probably from flapping that giant trap at herself in a viewfinder (oh, I’m sorry, “leaning into sharing with her friends”), but it just never ceases to disgust me.

THIS BITCH, complaining about how mugs should be “like a $16.99 thing”, while she already has a cabinet full of thousands of dollars worth. But, I mean, yeah…she still got it.

3.     +40   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She is literally never happier than when she's away from her kids and indulging in all things Jen. NEVER!
    I hate these Disney videos so much because the juxtaposition of her being there alone vs. with her kids is so disgusting.

And the whole time I'm watching this I keep thinking about her kids having their big Birthday celebrations back home and she just simply doesn't care. :enraged-smiley-emoticon:

Her selfishness is astounding. She is a terrible person. She's a piece of 💩.

4.     +23   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    The little girl voice she has going the entire vlog was vile.

5.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Free CC @ 7/3/2024, 09:42) 
    She is literally never happier than when she's away from her kids and indulging in all things Jen. NEVER!
    I hate these Disney videos so much because the juxtaposition of her being there alone vs. with her kids is so disgusting.

The only reason she's sad about the kids leaving is because it means they're going off to lead the life she should be leading - with Don, in a giant mansion, hanging out with all the Ross clan and enjoying their traditions and rituals. It's a reminder to her that she ruined her own life.

6.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CherieRose @ 7/3/2024, 00:35) 
    I laughed at the guy running past, and at 18:50 the guy covering his face. Or maybe he smelled Jen.

I was wondering about that guy too. I've noticed it in many of her vlogs when she's outside filming herself; if you pay attention to people behind her instead of her stupid face, you'll see people in the background either covering their face or quickly walking away to the side or whatever so they won't be filmed. I remember one girl in particular looked very annoyed when she noticed and then she stepped to the side.

To be honest, I've done the same. It hasn't happened often, but when I notice it, I quickly turn my head and make sure I'm far enough to the side so I won't be in their stupid videos. It's annoying. I'm out and about enjoying my day, not planning to be filmed and posted online by whoever.

7.     +42   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    We're almost done with this thread. I thought it might be nice to make the new title in honor of Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol

She posts the Patreon videos without fail. She enables us to keep laughing at this idiot. And she's funny AF.

She's the MVP.

8.     +25   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Only Jen would call a vanity a "Staging area." LOL

9.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 7/3/2024, 10:27) 
    QUOTE (Free CC @ 7/3/2024, 09:42) 

The only reason she's sad about the kids leaving is because it means they're going off to lead the life she should be leading - with Don, in a giant mansion, hanging out with all the Ross clan and enjoying their traditions and rituals. It's a reminder to her that she ruined her own life.

💯

10.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    Let's see how YouTube reacts to a new Jen Ross video, considering THIS was just over two months ago :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi

jpg

11.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Free CC @ 3/7/2024, 12:11 PM) 
    We're almost done with this thread. I thought it might be nice to make the new title in honor of Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol

She posts the Patreon videos without fail. She enables us to keep laughing at this idiot. And she's funny AF.

She's the MVP.

ThankYouBespokePoopShovelWhoKeepsExposingJen'sHovel <3

12.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (_withblunder_ @ 7/3/2024, 14:30) 
    QUOTE (Free CC @ 3/7/2024, 12:11 PM) 

She's the MVP.

ThankYouBespokePoopShovelWhoKeepsExposingJen'sHovel <3

Do we want to draw attention to the hidden links she posts? I don’t think that’s a good idea. I would omit that part.

Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol I am so sorry for your loss. Peace be with you and your family at this time.

13.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Free CC @ 7/3/2024, 12:11) 

She's the MVP.

♥️. Yes!!

14.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 7/3/2024, 02:32) 
    Honorary bakers <3

ezgif-3-ab8a2aad07

I love these people!!

15.     +45   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (Free CC @ 3/7/2024, 05:11 AM) 

She's the MVP.

Aw. Y'all don't have to do that. It's my absolute pleasure to make sure the tea gets served onto the right table. As I've said to other Bakers, thwarting Beefy Gene brings me the joy that her own children don't seem to bring to her.

Sending all of you love for the love you have sent to me. I'm holding all of your hearts in that weird Jenny way. 💞💞💞

987 replies since 28/2/2024, 00:08   114925 views