BiggestBowOnTheBiggestAssholeLikeJen Pt. 449

« Older   Newer »

1.     +41   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Gene is a broken record!!

I'm a blah blah blah member, blah blah blah subscription (seriously how many memberships and subscriptions does this loser have)

I'm sensitive to blah blah blah

I normally 'size up' to a medium (lmaooo)

epsom salts, greasy baths, bananas, and peanut butter

I had to buy it!!

I avoid fried foods...until I don't

I don't drink coffee...until I do

I'm short-waisted (thick-waisted, nonetheless)

I'm divorced, my ex...my ex..my ex.

blah blah blah blah...repeat repeat repeat.

I CAN'T BELIEVE ALL SHE GOT HER CIRCUMSTANCES WERE FREE HAIR CLIPS...OMG.

Screenshot%202024-03-07%20100510

2.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Many “professional” vloggers do not use their phones while filming. They use vlogging cameras, some basic, some elaborate. The fact that she just talks toher camers the entire time? MAIN CHARACTER SYNDROME.

And she leaves all that in when she “edits”. She just can’t leave herself out.

Watch those vloggers, Chinny, who is the star of the show? The scenery, Main Street Shops. What’s for sale, what the ride looks like from outside. The menu at the places that are quick service. Maybe the vlogger does an into, lile today I am going to the lesser seen areas and show you som great QS items that a enought for 2 adults or 3 kids under 10 or so to share. Teen boys, sorry parents! As you do not care about numbers, why am I wasting time typing.

PS, anyone who was watching your YT is not going to pay you for your equally bad Patreon. You are not worth it. Why not rebrand to My Video Diary. Come watch me eat, get large, complain about EVERYTHING, exercise, talk about myself, spend money on things I do not need nor use. Trust me, your patron numbers will change.

3.     +21   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    This latest video, which I was only able to get through in 2x and also skimming through, is the epitome of how selfish she is. Does she think she’s impressing people? She certainly isn’t relatable even to a wealthy viewer. She thinks she owns Disney and truthfully she acts like it is her real home. Those kids are blessed every time they aren’t with her because she’s stunting them and maybe not physically abusing but mentally I’m certain. Why another cruise? I love cruising and sometimes do get stumped on where to go however I may take one cruise every other year not 4xs a year! Kids will get bored super quick if not yet already.

4.     +28   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    how id love to be a fly on the wall to hear tensleigh gossip with her friends about jen’s weirdness and lack of parenting

when i started watching jen as a 20 year old i never thought i’d see her like this. she literally looks shriveled

5.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    ThreeCheersForBespokePoopShovelOfVitriol.NotJen

6.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    BPSOV is the real MVP
    And Jenbot smells of peepee!

:snickering: sorry. My inner 5 year old busted out

7.     +16   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Paying top DonDollars to get up early to queue to walk down a red carpet to buy cheap and ugly plastic crap on her platinum Disney pass all her n a baby voice is Peak Jen

I’m so sorry Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol this has been such a difficult month for you 💕

8.     +41   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The smug is so off the charts with this one it's laughable. Has to make sure everyone watching sees that she's coming out of the United Club, that smug smile says oooh I'm so special, I'll let you plebs see just how special I really am.
    Jen, you're actually :lazy-good-for-nothing: :slob:

OH but she's not done smugging yet. She loves being carry on only (like she's the only one who's smart enough to have done only carry on) because she's off the plane and in her rental car in under 20 minutes. OH, how she loves having preferred rental car access. What the hell does that even mean? Anyone can join Alamo for Skip the Counter. Anyone can join Mouse For Less and get Emerald Aisle access at National.

Don't even with your less than stellar knowledge of DVC Jen. You're beyond stupid, you know nothing. NOTHING! You aren't even smart enough to see the point difference between a studio and a one bedroom. Unless you're somehow embarrassed to be showing that you're in a standard view studio, the cheapest type of room, pointwise. I noticed you had to say "deluxe studio" and also, "but it's fine." Damn right, it's more than fine. You know what real Disney/DVC "stands" would say? They'd point out that in spite of it's being cheaper pointwise, you still get a partial lakeview and a view (here is Jen, pay attention!!) of the The Electrical Water Pageant. BTW, it's been going on since 1971, it is a beloved classic and one of the last remaining elements of those early days of WDW. Who cares if children are laughing and smiling and older WDW fans have a tear of nostalgia in their eyes. It keeps the speshial widdow wogging pwincess awake, so it's bad, vwery, vwery bad and naughty.

And you're standing out on the balcony saying "I forget what this body of water is called." Hey dumass, you're staying where? BAY LAKE TOWER!! There's a clue, can you figure it out yet?

One last rant, please do not EVER talk about your 20 years of going to Disney as if you have some sort of knowledge and experience. You have none, other than walking around a bit, eating a lot, and leaving early. That is basically all you and Don did. Once you had kids, you visited characters and rode the carousel adding to your repertoire of "knowledge." Yeah, the crowds are insane on Presidents Day week and Princess Weekend. You know what you could've done? Take your wogging rear end and your waffle to the Rapunzel restroom area (this sounds gross if your not a Disney person, but really it's not. Jenuinely Unorganized can probably back me up on this) found a nice seat and watched from the back side of the castle and taken your time leaving. There is nothing quite like being one of the last ones out of the Magic Kingdom, it is truly magical. There's your word of the year, you could've done something useful with it.

Oh, and we'll be sure to alert the media that you've actually showered and washed your hair.

9.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (Nefarious DisneyPrincess @ 3/7/2024, 11:37 AM) 
    BPSOV is the real MVP
    And Jenbot smells of peepee!

:snickering: sorry. My inner 5 year old busted out

:yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

10.     +23   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I can’t believe Don found that a wonderland of a woman

11.     +22   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    My mom went to Disney World bought herself 2 jackets, 4 shirts, new ear buds, new ears, a ring,an ornament, a band button. And all I got was a “free” hair clip.

Don’t worry children we here are for you, to save videos and reels for you to use for therapy or your memoir.

Joan you are such a real winner! Your amazing videos really show your true colors!!
    PS pay for your tea, asshat!!!

12.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    LookingForMagicAllweFindIsTragicLikeJen

13.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I have watched the fireworks from the roof of BLT . I sat my fat ass on a bench where the bridge is over the water next to Ye Olde Christmas shop and watched. Bee Hind the castle, and the train station. A real good place is to leave the park, walk toward the buses and sit on the fence support. That avoids the crowds leaving. Or, as long as I am in MK, I just find a seat and wait 30 minutes. The a casual stroll is all you need to do. Just think, you could blab to your camera without bothering anyone.

PS, ask me about Epcot, those fireworks were amazing when it first opened. I went 2 weeks later. Now, 40+ years later, I have not seen the newest show. I think I will hop from DAK tomorrow and watch.

And Chin, I have been going since 1975, EX Mrs Ross, you are not all that.

14.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Geeze that merch was hideous. I seriously cannot believe she bought all that and thought it looked good.

Also, I don't think she is sad at all when her kids leave. Even when she is alone at the house, I think her main source of bitterness is the mass exodus combined with the fact that she never thought Don would trade up AND so quickly.

15.     +30   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    WTF is Donny going to do with a hair clip?!?

987 replies since 28/2/2024, 00:08   114724 views